Part 91

-iris's pov-

We ride dusk back and he dropped us on our balcony then left "okay pretty girl close your eyes" he said and I whined "come on" "no, no, no you know the rulers and you know what happens if you don't follow" he warned with a deep voice that sent shivers done my spine.

I closed my eyes and he walked us back to the room "open" he said and I did, "oh my" I gasped, the room was lit up with the lit-up candles while the floor and bed were sprinkled with roses.

"peter that's amazing" "when how," I asked "before we left I quickly came back and did it, do you like it" he answered. "I love it," I said pressing my sweet plump lips into his, he picked me up like a feather and placed me down the bed ever so gently.

"Pete wait," I said pulling away "crystal silencteiom" I cast the door "what did you do," he asked "I put on I slient speel so anyone outside won't be able to enter nor hear us," I said and he smirked "good girl I was scared that someone would hear those pretty little sounds of yours but now that im sure they won't im going to make you scream my name," he said and I fell in love.

"now you can show me your little gift," he said getting up as I did, I slowly unzipped my dress causing it to fall gracefully o the floor finally revealing the white lingerie I wore under it.

Peter looked at me in awe that he couldn't even talk "so what do you think" I said pushing him on the bed, startling him slowly unbuttoning his shirt, he flipped me over so now he's on top "you think you could be in control" he said kissing my neck.

-time skip-

"that was" "amazing" I finished peters sentence, I smiled and pulled me and pulled our sweaty bodies together, minutes passed and peter haven't talked "Pete," I said and he hummed, I looked at him and he had his thing face on.

"what you thinking about," I asked "something" he muttered "what is this something," I asked again "I don't know about the feature," he said looking at me "mhmm the feature or our unborn child," I said "our unborn child," he said touching my tummy.

"do you think it's a girl or a boy," I asked, "I don't care as long as it's healthy," he said drawing circles on my stomach "what do you want a boy or a girl," he asked "I don't know but if it's a boy I want him to look like his father," I said and I could feel him smiling.

"if it's a girl I want her to look just like her beautiful mother," he said kissing my stomach then my forehead, and last my lips "good night baby", "good night Pete" I kissed his nose.

The next day I couldn't walk so peter ran us both a hot warm bath which surprisingly helped a little, we walked to the breakfast table and as soon as they saw me they couldn't help hide their laughter "oh shut up" I huffed sitting down.

"did you get your bags ready," wanda asked "yup," peter asked "iris why are you leaving" the small three asked sadly "oh don't worry ill be back in no time," I said kissing their cheeks.

"Okay but you'll have to call us every day, got it," my dad said in his serious voice "yes sir" I saluted and he smiled.

After we were done with breakfast we headed back to our room to check that we have everything "peter you sure you have everything" I asked ad he nodded "okay come let's go" I said pushing his bag to him and pulling mine.

"what do you think you're doing," he said stopping me "taking MY bag" "no no no, your pregnant," he said taking my bag "peter its fi-" before I could finish he ran with both of our bags.

"PETER BENJMAN PARKER COME BACK HERE," I said running after him.

After a while I got tired so I just walked to the throne room, "your 21 and still act like a child" I laughed getting into his arms "well our kid does need a friend, and what better friend than spider man" he said and then it hit me.

"oh no im goanna to have to run after two kids" I whined and they all laughed "come here and give us a hug before you leave," Eric said.

"traitors," nat said hugging me "come on it's only a month" I giggled "go, we don't want you anyway" sam pushed me playfully "you're going to miss me," I said and they shook their heads.

After hugging everyone we went to the airport fly in our private jet and headed to our first stop, the Maldives where apparently my dad had booked the whole island just for me and peter

he gave us the biggest privet villa there

"im TIRED!!!" peter growled flopping on the bed "get rest spidey" I giggled kissing his forehead "what are you doing no come to bed" he whined "ill do a quick unpack then head to bed," I said and he shook his head "but I want to cuddle," he said g...

"im TIRED!!!" peter growled flopping on the bed "get rest spidey" I giggled kissing his forehead "what are you doing no come to bed" he whined "ill do a quick unpack then head to bed," I said and he shook his head "but I want to cuddle," he said giving me his puppy dog eyes.

Of course, I couldn't resist his eyes and headed to bed, he placed his head on my chest while I played with his hair secretly using my other hand to unpack other clothes and organize them with the help of my powers.

"I played some music and in my AirPods placing on in peters ear "no I want to hear you sing," he said softly "sure," I said taking the airport from his hand starting to hum the song soon Softley singing but stopping in five minutes after hearing peters cute snores.

I didn't know I was asleep till I peter kissed my face awake "morning babe" he chuckled "what time is it" I asked closing my face again "9 am come on wake up" he said but I just shook my head "fine" he said going to the bathroom only to come back minutes later annoying me until I woke up.

WC: 1.0K

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂