Part 74

-iris's pov-

I headed straight to the meeting room where I found everyone already there, excited as I was.

In this first meeting, we talked about our crops and farmers and their house's environment, which surprisingly took us a whole meeting to finish and come up with plans to make it better.

After the meeting, I ordered one of the maids to make me and peter breakfast which she instantly did and I thanked her.

I put the tray of food next to the bed and slowly kissed his face awake AGAIN.

"wake" *kiss* "up" *kiss* "spidyyy" *kiss* *kiss* and another *KISS!!!*

"Hello again" he chuckled "wake up I got you to breakfast in bed," I said and he smiled, I got up and put the tray in front of him.

We talked about the meeting when mom knocked at the door, she came in and smiled "you know if your father sees peter here hell kill him right" she laughed.

"He's with Kol right now," I said "okay fine but get ready well leave in 5 you kids still have other lives" mom reminded us and we both groaned making her laugh on her way out.

"You know I think Ned and MJ are going to be surprised to hear you're a queen now" peter's words hit me like a slap on the face "Mj," I said.

I got up and quickly got up and peter followed me "what are you running," he asked "MJ I haven't seen her in 5 years," I said getting into the throne room where everyone was.

"Okay everyone I just remembered that I haven't seen my best friend in 5 years so I'm going back to earth now whoever wants to come better inters the portal quickly," I said making a portal and running through it.

I particularly ran to her house and rang the bell quickly as possible, but no one answered so I tried to caller her also no answer so I had a great idea "Jarvis please find MJ my best friend" I whispered and I suddenly heard a ding.

I looked at my phone and smile "thanks jar" 

we both walked to the park but when we reached the fountain we stopped, both my and peters jaws fell to the ground "are you seeing what I'm seeing" I mumbled "if you mean ned and MJ kissing then yes" he said and we both looked at each other and chuckled.

Mj and ned heard us and pulled away, as soon as they saw us they ran and hugged us, I swear it looked like the last scene from a romantic movie where the girl gets reunited with her military boyfriend.

"God I missed you," I said with tears in my eyes, "ned says it had been 5 years since half of humanity despaired but I only feel like I've woke up from a long deep nap" she chuckled pulling away.

"So v what's happened in the last 5 years," she asked and I looked at both boys who smiled and nodded "how about we go to peters".

-in peters apartment-

After a long talk with may, we went to peters room and started to explain everything to her, "so any questions" I said and she blinked.

"So what your telling is that your real name is iris and you're a princess- no I mean a QUEEN of ephedia a kingdom which is from OUTER space AND you are the daughter of THE TONY STARK aka avenger which you also are" after MJ said that she took a deep breath.

"Oh and if you're asking what avengers she is it's black savior," ned said and she looked at us "you know I always assumed you've been hiding something but never have I thought it was this big," she said and we laughed.

"Okay the 'iris'" she air quoted my name "show me your gifts 'black savior" she also quoted my superhero name.

Ned handed me water and peter handed me his plant, I made a small flame in one hand then watered it down by the water I drew out the bottle then brought my bag with my telepathy and took out one book with my telekinesis.

I handed her the book and her jaw fell wide open "MJ you okay" peter chuckled "MJ" ned waved his hand in front of her as she blinked back to reality.

"I can't believe it," she said trying to process "what a minutes how could forget, what's up with you and ned," Peter said making them both blush hard.

Ned told us that in the last 5 years he found out about his feelings for MJ and when he saw her today he took her on a walk, explaining to her what happened then when they reached the fountain he told Mj about her about his feelings. That's when MJ kissed him and both knew they had feelings for each other and we also found out that they are going on a date soon.

It was getting late so Mj and ned left leaving me and parker alone, I changed into one of his hoodies and text my dad telling him ill spend the night at peters.

I jumped In bed waiting for peter to get back from Mr dalmor as he was hungry for one of his famous sandwichs.

After some time I got bored and kinda hungry so I texted him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-my spider boy ❤️🕷-

Me- Hey baby where are you

❤️🕷- just got out of the store why?

Me - oh...okay

❤️🕷- baby

Me - yes?

❤️🕷- what is it 

Me - nothing just wanted to check :)

❤️🕷- BABY!!!

Me - PETE!!!

❤️🕷- tell me :(

❤️🕷- I stopped walking

❤️🕷- PLEASE!!

Me – okay okay

Me – please don't be mad but I'm hungry :/

*3 minutes later*

Me- Petey?

*5 minutes later*

Me – peter you okay ??

🕷❤️ - yes angel I'm fine 😄

WC: 999 

{ vote, comment, follow }