Part 35

Iris woke up, and jumped off the bed walking around the place she had never seen before, she looked left and right trying to figure her way out.

after some time she started to get worried and knocked on one of the golden doors "who is it" she heard someone ask "um my name is iwis" she said and there was silence for a bit then someone opened the door "iris is th- who are you, little girl".

king bodvar asked kneeling "hi my name is iwis," she said and he looked shocked "oh um iris what are you doing here," he asked "Ummm I'm looking for tor and Oki," she spoke softly and he nodded before caring her.

"whats yo name," she asked and he chuckled "my name is king bodvar," he said and she gasped "yo a king," she asked and nodded "wow dats so cool".

bodvar walked into the throne room where everyone was there "what do you mean she is not there" Loki shouted "brother calm down" thor said then looked at the two "there she is" he said and they all turned around to see iris in bodvars arms, "THOR, LOKI!!!" she happily said running into their arms "where were you lady iris," thor asked and bodvar explained everything

"you scared us you know," Loki said and she looked at the ground "sowey" she whispered sadly "it's alright just don't do it again," he said and she nodded before giving him a surprise hug.

"umm Loki," she said and he hummed "I'm hangwy" she whispered into his ear and he smiled "okay come beasty," he said and she took his hand which was only two fingers as her hands were too small.

they went to the kitchen and started to eat then went for a little walk "okay bye bye little princess" van kissed her forehead "bye-bye" she waved before going back to earth and into the tower.

-tony's pov-

after the meeting, I went back to the tower heading to iris's room to wake her up only to find the bed empty, my heart dropped and I started to shout little my girl's name but there was no response.

I called in an emergency meeting and told everyone that iris was missing which I wish I didn't because they all started to freak out running around the place trying to find her, I looked at the cameras and saw that thor and Loki took her.

I tried to call them but they wouldn't answer so we all waited for them which felt like forever, we heard thunder noises and ran to the roof where iris was in thors arms "DADDY!!" she smiled running into my arms.

"I thought I lost you," I said on the verge of crying "why the hell didn't you tell us you took iris with you" bucky yelled "lower your voice human" Loki spat "bucky Loki stop," iris said but they didn't listen.

"you had NO right taking her without our permission" nat raised her voice "how could you leave a child alone!" thor shouted "please stop shouting," iris said in tears but no one listened.

everyone started shouting and iris started crying "EVERYONE STOP!!!" she shouted and they all stopped arguing and looked at iris who was in tears "you're scaring me" she whispered wiping her tears away.