Part 37

-time skip to the tower-

"welcome home avengers," Jarvis said startling iris "shit Jarvis your scared me" chuckled "oh sorry iris" "you know I'm going to miss your jar," she said flopping on the couch "me too iris, oh and Mr.stark you have a voice message" "play it" tony said.

"hey stark it's strange I just wanted to inform you that I'm coming at 3:00 for iris, so get the girl ready".

"that's all Mr.stark" "thank you, Jarvis, you can go," Tony said sitting beside me. "so we got 2 hours with the tiny princess" thor voice craked "aww thor don't be sad," iris said hugging thor "it's okay it's not like I'm going to disappear forever, ill come back but as the 15-year-old me," she said.

"better get you clean and into better clothes huh," wanda said picking her up "ill help" nat followed her, "so...2 hours" Sam huffed "I'm going to miss her," Loki said "me too," Petro told sitting down. After the girls bathed iris had changed into some fresh new clothes and brought her down "we're back fresh and clean" nat said placing iris to the ground. 

She instantly ran into Loki's arm "hello beastie" he smiled sending her flying, "Loki!!" she giggled making his smile widen.

"Okay come on we have an hour left what do you wanna play," steve asked her "Ummm," she said placing her tiny finger on her lip "hide and seek" she smiled, "okay everyone hide, and ill count to 100," bruce said walking to the wall.

They all went hiding around the place "98..99...100 ready or not here I come" Bruce shouted.

-bruce pov-

2 minutes into the game I found thor hiding behind the lamp "okay ill give you 5 seconds to go find a better hiding place" I told him, I then found Loki downstairs, petro in the cleaning closet, wanda under the kitchen table, bucky in the training room, vision in the bathroom, sam under the couch and finally clint in the weapon room nat in the dressing room. "okay that's all I win" thor said "no wait I minute big guy, you still need to find iris" bucky chuckled, after 10 minutes of trying to find her I gave up "okay iris come out you win" I said but no one replied.

"iris ?" nat called, no response.

"iris you win come out now, please" steve raised his voice, we then heard giggles from above "boo," she said coming out of the air vent scaring us "I guess team iron wins" tony laughed "definitely," she said giving him a fist bump. "team iron, not team cap," steve said carrying her "nope iron " she giggled "not my team," steve asked but she shook her head "that's my girl" Tony smirked.

"sir doctor strange is in the lab," Jarvis said surprising us "why is he early," nat asked walking to the lab "I don't know well see," I said opening the door to see strange was there with tchalla and Shuri, "tchalla!!" iris ran into his arms, "your early" steve said crossing his arms. "yea bad new's you have ten minutes before I take her," he said "what no why," buck asked confused "ill explain later but don't you want to say your goodbyes" strange said annoyed.

"Okay okay" tchalla placed iris on a table and started talking, soon after everyone had their chance to say what they wanted to say to iris everyone had tears in their eyes it was tony was the last one. "hey there princess, I just want to remind you how proud I am of you, I mean you had the worst past I had ever heard and yet here you are smiling and laughing spreading the joy to all of us, I love you so so so much" tears left his eyes. "I love you too" she sniffed rubbing his tears away "okay iris you have 2 minutes wanna say anything" strange asked and she nodded.

"Can you guys promise me one thing" she asked wiping her tears away "anything," we said, "just please don't break or hurt her .... OH and please don't leave us like the other people in our life". 

Tony wiped her tears and kissed her forehead "we promise that we would never and I mean NEVER do anything to hurt her" "your family and family protect each over" steve said "always and forever" nat added. "okay iris time to go".

Iris jumped off the desk kissed and hugged everyone then walked to strange and held his hand, she looked at the partial and back to us "bye guys" she looked at tony and said "bye dad" she smiled and walked into the portal. 5 seconds later strange came back with 15-year-old iris next to him, as soon as they got out and the portal closed all 3 girls ran and hugged her and she hugged back, they pulled away and she looked at the guy's "hey" she said softly and that's when the all ran and hugged her.

"you guys alright?" she chuckled hugging them back "they pulled away and nodded we just missed you doll," bucky said and she gave us that smile that just melted our hearts, "I know it's only been like what 10 minutes but I missed you too," she said. "okay sorry to break the moment but I'm starving" sam chuckled "me too, come on," iris said pulling nat and wanda to the kitchen, the girls prepared the food and placed it on the table for everyone to eat."

-tony's pov-

"so iris did you meet your mom" clint asked and she just nodded "what did she look like" wanda sked "I have her eyes she said that I looked like a mini her but with my father's hair" she gave me her biggest smile and at that moment we knew something was wrong, the smile was fake and I knew it. After done eating we sat in the living room the guys decided it'll be fun to have a party and of course, everyone agreed, I mean who doesn't like party's.

Halfway through the movie we were watching I looked around to see iris sleeping on Bucky's lap, the movie ended and everyone noticed iris sleeping and couldn't help but stare at the peaceful-looking girl. Steve slowly carried iris to her room making sure not to wake her up, as soon as he placed her down she buried half her face in the sheets making us lightly laugh at her cuteness, we kissed her good night and left heading to our rooms. Before we could close our door wanda stopped us "let's not forget 'protect her till then end' yea" they all smiled and nodded "always and forever" they all said before closing their doors.

WC: 1.1K

{ vote, comment, follow }

AN: guys 400 reads !!! thanks