Part 6

It's been more than a week since I joined the team and yet we have not gotten any missions, most of the time we all would just be chilling together. I've gotten a bit closer to the team especially nat and Wanda, Loki and I despise each other. honestly, I don't how is he thor's brother they are opposite each other even if he was adopted.

We were all sitting in the living room when tony came bursting in "avengers we have a mission" "what is it" nat asked "one of the buildings on the east side had an explosion and now it's on fire we need to get people out and see what was the cause of it" tony explained, "okay team suit up".

I run to the bathroom press the button behind my Nickless causing my suit causing to appear on my body.

this is the suit and mask. 

 I go down to see they all left without me, so I text the only person who can get me there fast

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spider boy

Me: Peter get the fuck out of class now

Spider boy: what I can't I have a test

Me: peter we have a mission

Spider boy: SHIT okay wait for me on the school's football field

Spider boy: give me 5 minutes.

Me: HURRY!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I waited on the school's football field when suddenly someone grabbed me and lifted me in the air, it was peter in his spiderman suit "what took you so long" I said holding him tightly "sorry I had to change into my suite" we could see the fire from far away so we knew it was bad. 

Thanks to peters webs we got there in no time, we saw the rest he got on the ground, Nat gave me an earbud that is connected with the others "MY KIDS, MY KIDS ARE IN THE BUILDING" a woman was screaming. 

"On what floor," we asked her "IN THE SEVENTH FLOOR PLEASE SAVE THEM" she cried.

We tried to contact Tony and Steve to tell them about the kids but it seems they lost connection, so without thinking I got into the building and ran up the staircase to reach the seventh floor to see it was full of smoke.

I heard boys screaming help and I ran towered then to see the two of them they were hiding under the table "my brother has asthma he can't breathe well" I looked at the other kid and he was struggling to breathe so I took my mask off and put it on him then I broke the window and took the boys to the edge of it and said, "look at me you two are gonna jump" they both looked at each other in fear "don't worry ill catch you with my powers okay."

They nodded 1...2...3... they both jumped out of the window screaming, I quickly formed wind around the two and placed them down on the ground. "iris, can you hear me" "\yes Sam I can" "okay listen kid the building is going to explode any minute now you need to evacuate" he said.

I was about to jump when I heard a woman shouting 'someone help I'm stuck' so I ran and turned to see a woman stuck under a big she'd so i tried to get the shelf off of her but it was too heavy so i had to use my powers and lifted it and pull the woman out but it looks like she couldn't walk so I had to carry her.

"nat give me peter now!!," I said through the bud "hey iris it's peter is everything alright," he said, "Peter I'm carrying this woman who can't walk I think she broke her leg I'm going to drop her out of the building and you have to catch her," I said.

And thankfully that's what happened as soon as I threw the woman out, she screamed and peter caught her. "IRIS THE BUILDING IS GOING TO EXPLODE GET OUT OF THERE NOW" bucky screamed through the era bud. I looked at the ocean and levitated a big amount of water. actually, I think it was the most amount I had controlled and spilled it on the building to put the fire and it did. 

I had inheld a lot of smoke and my head started to get really dizzy so i jumped out of the building but couldn't move any of my body parts, my sight started to go blurry and suddenly everything went black.

WC: 812

vote or ill eat your cake 🍰

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂