Part 14

"I can't believe you nat," I said as we interred the living room, "come on iris your overreacting don't you think" "no I'm not" everyone was surprised to see me home early "what happened," sam asked "so this guy Charlie asked me on a date witch I said no to then he dared to touch me after I said NO TWICE" "WAIT he touched you, I'm going to kill him," bucky said walking to the elevator "count me in buck" "me too," Pietro and Sam said getting up. 

"that's not even the thing I'm annoyed at, this guy harassed me and the principal wanted to suspend me" "wanted?" steve raised a brow "yes, and I wish he did, but then we find out that he was in the soccer team" "okay" "he is injured so they need a replacement and since for some reason I'm really good at soccer they made an offer that I join the team and I don't get suspended."

"Okay that's good, but how was he injured?" "yea tell them how was he injured," nat said crossing her arms and I bit my lip trying to hide my smile, "Iris what did you do," bruce asked worried "nothing serious". 

"nothing serious she hit him in the nuts then twisted his hands which revolved in him wearing a cast," nat said, "I told you not that serious" I smirked, and I could hear bucky mumble, "that's my girl".

"oh yea and tony doesn't know and will keep it that way"

"good choice we really don't need pissed tony" bruce chuckled

"that's what I said, okay you guys I'm really tired I'm going to take a nap, wake me up when you think it's time," I said walking up to my room.

after what felt like five minutes bucky came "wake up doll" "5 more minutes" "you already told me that 3 times wake up now" he said shaking me "Stoppp leave me alone" "sorry can't do that" he picked me up throwing me on his shoulder and walked downstairs. "looks like someone still sleepy" Wanda giggled as we made our way to the couch "buckyyyyyyy" he dropped me on the couch.

They all laugh then tony came in "what are you laughing about" "bucky won't let me sleep" I whined crossing my arms, "hey how was your first day of school" he said making my sleepiness disappear. 

"it was great," I said looking at the rest who are trying to hold their laughter, "see I told you," he said.

After eating dinner, we all decided to watch a movie together "Pietrooooo" I said, not a second later he was in the room "anyone called" he said "yes me can you please bring me a blanket" I said and he chuckled.

in less than seconds he came back with a big fluffy blanket "here you go" he said handing it to me then I pulled him into the couch and cuddled him. "your warm" I said everyone laughed, as I was watching the movie my eyes felt heavy so I closed them.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm so looked at the time and its 7:10 I had 20 min to get to school, I got up changed, and ran downstairs "bye guys" I shouted as I got in the car. I reached school and got to my first lesson I had Spanish "señorita veronica puede explicar por favor por qué legal Tarde (miss veronica can you please explain why are you late)"

"lo Siento señorita me perdí (sorry miss I got lost)" I think the teacher was shocked as most of the class were "take a seat" she said continuing the lesson.

"hey, veronica right," a girl said closing her book "right and you are," I asked politely "Michelle but call me MJ" "hey Mj" I smiled "you know what you did to Charli was so cool, Im surprised you didn't get suspend" she laughed "oh I was but then they made a deal that I'll join the soccer team in exchange of my suspension."

"oh, cool I mean you are a really good player you might even be the best one there," she said "oh why do you say that," I asked, "first of all, all the players are guys 2nd of all they don't actually know how to play, so good luck girl". 

The day went by fast and now I have to stay after school for soccer practice, I changed and went to the pitch, "team gather up, this is veronica she's joining the team" coach started "but couch she's a girl" one of the players laughed "and this girl is smarter, hotter and a much better player then you" I said.

"There is no rule preventing a girl from joining the team, now get into two teams," he said and we started playing, the boys won't pass the ball to me plus Mj was right these boys suck in soccer I was even wondering how did they get in.

After several times asking them to pass the ball which they ignored each time, I had to trick them and take the ball to myself and shoot. 

Soon after I had shot almost every goal for my team,  practice was over and the coach called us all in. 

"Sorry boys I'm not going to lie but you all suck except for veronica so that's why I'm making her the team captain," the coach said and all of them growled and whined.

"what no she's t even that good" one boy said "excuse me," I said offended "coach you can't do this she's a girl," another said but the coach didn't care, "I don't care that's my final choice" was all he said.  

"you know boys you really shouldn't underestimate me," I said before changing and heading to the car.

As soon as I got back, I showered and headed downstairs for lunch "hey kid nat says you joined the soccer team" tony said walking in, "I actually just came from practice" I said eating a grilled cheese sandwich. 

"well, how was it," pepper asked, "first of all let's just say the team needs me they suck at playing, I mean I'm not sure how they got in... oh yea and coach made me captain," I said and they all congratulated me.

The next day when I went to school I sat with ned, peter, and Mj at lunch when a guy from the team came toward us "hey cap the coach wanted me to make sure you're coming after school"  "yea I'm coming, and tell your friends to get ready for what's coming" I said and he nodded before walking away.

"cap?" peter asked confused "oh, I forgot to tell you I'm the captain of the soccer team" I then explain everything to them "okay let's go."

Finally, the day ended and for some reason, I was excited about soccer practice, as I was talking with the coach then the boys came "okay guys so I talked with the coach and we decided that well test you on a couple of things so we could know what level you're on."

 After seeing the guys play then do some tests, I told them that practice is over and looked at the coach "they SUCK" I told him "I know" "God I hope they're ready for what's coming next cause I'm not going easy on them they need a lot of work" I said and he chuckled. 

"do whatever you want your the captain after all," he said then I left and I started planning everything.

WC: 1.2K 

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂

vote or ill eat your waffles 🧇