Part 60

I like MJ and I need you to help me get with her" his words broke my heart into a million pieces but yet I smiled and hugged him.

"So is that a yes, will you help me?" He asked nervously and I nodded "of course, I will help my best friend" I smiled jokingly punched his arm.

He got up and hugged me before saying goodbye and leaving, leaving me all alone at the rooftop where tears slowly started to run down my cheeks.

An hour later, I wiped my tears away and headed back to my room where thankfully Mj was already asleep, I got in bed and silently cried myself to sleep.

I woke up early ate breakfast and headed for a walk, I then got a message from peter saying he's in one of the shops there and he needs my help.

I go there and it's an antique store, I quickly spot him and walk up to him "so what do you think MJ would like the most" he asked holding up two necklaces.

One was a rose and the other was a sunflower, "the sunflower of course" I said and he went to pay for it.

We walked back to the motel and got the news that we're going to attend an Oprah, but I also got the news that some kids were going to sneak and go to the funfair and decided to be one of them.

I talked peter and ned into sneaking out with me and the others and as ned agreed with his surprisingly new girlfriend Betty. plus peter could ask MJ for a walk so they could both talk and he could give her his gift.

-time skip-

Everything went as planned, we snuck out without the teachers catching us and headed to the fair where everyone separated.

Betty and ned went on the Ferris wheel while peter took MJ for a walk and as I expected, they came back hand in hand with the necklaces on MJ and a smile on both faces.

As I was walking around the place I got a message from one of my friends who stayed in the opera, saying that the show is going to end in 10min.

I quickly ran and gathered everyone and told them the news and the next thing I knew everyone was running.

I knew that we were going to be late so a hid and portaled my way back then put a spell on the teacher making him go to his room and sleep.

I then heard the footsteps so I turn around and saw the other students out of breath "where is the" flash asked out of breath.

"Don't worry guys you're clear, I told the teacher we went to help clean the streets" I said and everyone cheered and thanked me.

"So wanna go o-" "flash just because Saved your ass doesn't mean ill go on a date with you" I rolled my eyes and went back to my room.

After 30min or so MJ came with a smile on her face "you knew didn't you" she asked and I nodded.

"Bitch, you should have told me" she punched my arms "oww, you should thank me," I said pretending to be hurt, "you like parker right," I asked but she just looked at me and nodded "okay good night m," I said before closing my eyes.

-time skip-

Things for peter and ned were turning great, you can even say amazing. They would take their girlfriends on dates or sometimes double-date with each other.

I mean sure sometimes they forget that I'm here or to invite me when they go bowling or explore the place but I guess they do not want to 3red wheel me....right?

I mean I had fun I made new friends and stuff but it still wasn't as fun as it was with ned, peter, and MJ.

Anyways I'm on a walk when I had the urge to run over the buildings and felt the wind on my face so I hid and changed into my suit.

Hoping from building to building really calmed me down, I sat on the edge of one building when I got a call from clint which I gladly excepted.

"Hey, you" I smiled at the face of clints kids "hey resy how are you, are you having fun," Lilla asked "yup so much" I smiled.

"Resy I missed you when are you coming back," Nate asked "ill see you tomorrow night don't worry" I chuckled. "Godddd that's too lo-" Nate was cut off by the sound of clint asking where is his phone.

"Shit resy we ha-" "gotcha" clint took the phone out of their hands "who is the- oh hi mini stark" cling chuckled "hello wood" I smiled back.

After talking to clint and lura and saying goodbye to everyone I closed my phone and headed back to my room.

As I entered the room I saw peter and MJ on the bed kissing, of course, they saw me and both yelled "GET OUT!!" then peter webbed the door shut.

WC: 854

{ vote, comment, follow }