Part 44

After I got to meet everyone they asked me where I wanted to go and I said Asgard "what do you have in Asgard" rocket asked "I need to go meet some friends" I simply said, "how long would it take us to get there" I asked after an hour "4 to 5 days" quill said making me choke on my water. 

"4-5 days you kidding right" "no" gamora replied "what no 4 days are too much, god what am I supposed to do" I started to panic just thinking what will my family think "hey calm down it's going to be okay," quill said trying to calm me down but it didn't work.

"Is this me or is the place heating up?" I said taking off my jacket sitting on the floor "god what am I going to do, shit" I felt the air slowly fading away I closed my eyes and buried my face, trying to think.

I could feel tears making their way down my cheeks while I was trying to catch my breath, suddenly I hear a voice out of nowhere "calm down iris were here to help you" a man's said, it was a familiar voice "I can't breath" I said "yes you can just focus on our voice" another said. 

It was the soles of the past rulers.

after doing what they said breathing in and out a couple of times my heart rate went back to normal then they spoke again "wanna go back to your family" they asked, "yes please".

-peter quill's pov-

Iris got up wiped her tears away "you okay" rex asked her and she nodded "please can you move a little" she said and we all stood behind her, she closed her eyes and suddenly wind started forming around her making everything slowly levitate she placed her hands in front of her and said "crystal lodas mara". 

Suddenly the ephedian logo formed with iris's powers a small portail started opining she opened her eyes and the wind stopped, her eyes widen just like us as she saw the portal she just made.

"I did it" she squealed hugging Groot "what" "the fuck" "just happened," rocket, gamora, and dex said in union, "I just unlocked my crystal magic side," she said happily "but only the role family of ephedia have a crystal magic" mantis said, "thank you guys so much for helping me". Iris hugged us before going into the portal she made, Groot ran and hugged her one last time "Groot Groot" he spoke.

"I know buddy ill miss you too". She said shocking both Groot and rocket "Groot" "yes Groot I understand what your saying" she giggled "but how," rocket asked "well I have control over the 4 elements and plants are one of them so..." "your cool" "thanks guys but I have to go" she smiled "and btw you just helped the granddaughter of king bodvar have fun" she winked before the portal closed making their mouth drop.

-vandard and blake's pov-

After finding out that we lost iris we searched the whole place and asked a bunch of people if they have seen her then we meet the fruit seller and he told us what happened "that bitch stole from me the got on some ship and flew away" blake was about to kill the man when I stopped him. 

"leave him we'll tell uncle Leo and hell beat the shit out of him more than well do, but now we got to go and tell father" vandard whispered in his ear and Blake nodded so they both went to the castle and teleported to Asgard.

-kolbein's pov-

Thor, Loki, eric, Leo, and kolbein were setting with bodavr and Odin talking about the wars they Faught together "that was a great plane uncle" eric told Odin "yes Ind-" father was cut by Somone kicking the door open making us all stand up. It was my sons I was angry by the entrance "boys were ar-" I was cut by my son "dad we've got a problem" he said "where is iris" Leo asked "where is my granddaughter" father asked worried "granddaughter but brother you don't have a granddaughter" Odin said.

After father explained to my uncle iris's story the boys started explaining what happened and how did she get lost, everyone me, my brother even my cousins started to get worried we asked Heimdall for help but he couldn't detect nor see where was she. After an hour everyone was in a panic, wondering if she was safe or not when father reminded us of how brave, strong and powerful she is calming us a bit,

Another 10 minutes passed a portal suddenly appeared in the middle of nowhere I looked at it from a far distance just to be sure nothing bad comes out of it, a minute or two a beautiful browned hair girl stepped out of it with tears in her eyes, "IRIS!!!" I yelled running to her, she saw me and ran into my arms.

 Everyone heard me of course, the too came running and when they saw iris and the portal they knew she unlocked her crystal side "it's okay your safe now" I whispered "I w-was so s-scared I won't find you guys but then the voices helped me" she sobbed.

"don't worry lady iris it won't happen again," Thor said making her head shoot up "thor?" she looked behind her to see Thor there "hey" she hugged him "wait where am I" she stood up and looked around "Asgard" she whispered, "oh angel you scared us to death" "sorry grandpa," she said hugging him back "come I want you to meet someone," he said.

"brother this is my beautiful granddaughter iris" father introduced iris to my uncle "well hello there iris it's a pleaser to finally meet you," uncle said, "the pleasure is all mine" she smiled.

-leo's pov-

As uncle kissed iris's arm I noticed something on her arms, I looked a little deeper and my eyes widened, anger grew in second of time but I didn't want to believe it, "hey iris what's that" I came and lifted up her sleeve showing a burse on her arm.

"who did that," I said "don't worry about it" she covered her arms again "who hurt you," eric asked full of rage "guy's don't worry about it it's just a bruise, I've had worse," she said so casually making all our eyes widen.

She could see how shocked and angry we were so before we could ask her anything she stoped us "please it was in the past, I don't want to remember these horrifying memories" she said look at us and we nodded "we won't make you talk about the past but you have to tell us who did this bruise on your arm's...please" Kol pleaded and she finally agreed too. After she was done explaining how she got the bruise I could see my father's eyes are filled with rage iris too so she went and calmed him down.

"say how did you come back," Kol asked and she bit her lip "crystal magic,", "you unlocked it!!... I'm so proud of you," Eric said happily "father iris should start attending class with us," van told Kol and he agreed.

 "class?" iris asked "yea we have classes that help us with our powers and crystal magic" blake said and iris got excited.

"But wait I have school in the morning" "it's okay class start's 3 in the afternoon" blake said, "okay but how can I keep coming here and getting back to earth" she sighed "crystal magic duh" "but I don't know how to use them, I mean when I made the portal I didn't even know where would it take me," she said.

"it's okay Kol and eric can help teach you," Leo said"what about you where will you be," she asked raising a brow "me Loki, and your cousin's well fight each other," he said she looked at all of them and sighed."You know this family lies a lot, that's not good you know and before you get confused, I can read minds and your say's that you're going to beat the shit out of the man who did this to me" "you can read minds" "yes Leo I can but I just don't care anymore do whatever you wan, eric lets go" she said walking. 

WC:1.4K

vote or ill steal your ice 🧊

{ vote, comment, follow }