part 38

-Iris pov-

Conner literally licked me awake "okay boy, come down I'm awake" I rubbed his belly getting up from the amazing nap I had dressing for a walk, heading to the kitchen Jarvis informed me that a meeting is happening and that everyone is waiting for me. 

I sprinted to the glass room and entered, "long time no see, miss me" nick fury smirked, "you wish fury" I rolled my eyes playfully and hugged him "so black savior" "yup the on and only" I said taking my seat. 

after steve and tony explained the next mission we ate dinner, that's when Thor and Loki informed me that their uncle wants to meet me "sure we could go after school" I said. 

-Iris pov-

I woke by sunlight hitting my eyes "Jarvis close the blinds" "sorry ms iris but miss. Maximoff ordered me to wake you up, it looks like you have school today" he said my headshot up "jar what's the time" I asked worriedly. "its 7:00 am miss" "shit" I ran out of bed changed and rushed downstairs accidentally bumping into bruce "good mo-" I cute him off "got to go ill be late for school" I screamed "okay bye have a nice day" he chuckled.

Thank god I got to school on time, I took my books out and headed to class, after pushing through people I finally got to class I sat next to MJ and opened my textbook "how are you girl" I said and she finally looks at you and smiles. "I'm good but missed you like hell," she said as we both did your handshake "how was charisma," I asked "amazing and thanks for the present resy" "your welcome M".

-time skip to lunch-

"Have you guys heard about the trip to Europe?" ned asks "yea I'm defiantly going?" peter says "me too, how bout you two?" ned says "my parents want me to go so I'm going" MJ says "iris your going right" she added. "me oh no, no" I said "why?" they all asked, "i-I just cant, excuse me" I got up and walked out the school for some fresh air, the real reason I don't want to go is that I can't afford it, and if tony or the others find out I'm a hundred percent sure The'll pay for it and I don't want that.

I walked back to the cafeteria when I noticed peter laughing he looked so cute, wait for what!! No iris no, peter is just a friend I reminded myself. I heard the bell ring so I headed to my next class and continued the whole day trying to change the subject of why I can't go to Europe every time, as I walked back to school I felt strong arms around me lifting me peter.

-peters pov-

"Peter what are you doing!!!" she shouted, I needed to know why did iris couldn't go on the trip with us.

after a few swings, we finally stopped at stark tower rooftop, "what was that for" she askes getting away from me "we need to talk" I said coming close to her removing my mask.

"about?" "why can't you go on the trip with us, did Mr.stark not want you to come, or are you in danger bec-" "I can't afford it" she cut me out "what but I sure Mr.stark wo-" "won't have a problem paying for it I know, but he's done enough for me and I don't want him to also pay for my trip".

"look peter I also need to stay here to keep an eye for any danger, so please don't tell anyone about the trip" I didn't know what to say so I just nodded she smiled and kissed my checks "bye spider boy," she said before going in the building. 

"jar inform the family that I arrived home and if they asked how, tell them peter parker swang me" "anything else," he asked "oh and tell them if they try t wake up me I won't hesitate to kick their asses that's all" "alright, have a nice nap miss," Jarvis said as she entered the room.

-team pov-

We were all in the kitchen when wanda asked Jarvis about iris "Mr.parker dropped iris on the rooftop an hour ago" he informed us "okay can you please wake her up and tell her that lunch is ready" steve ordered "sorry sir but iris said if anyone tried to wake her up she won't hesitate to kick your asses" he said making us all laugh. "okay but wake her at 5:00 she has to get ready to go with thor and Loki" "alright" he responded and we all started eating. 

-loki's pov-

Me and thor entered the building to take iris to Ephedia as my uncle wanted to see her again, "where is lady iris" thor asked the team "I'm here" she shouted coming down the stairs "come on little beast we need to go my uncle's waiting" I said walking out. "beast huh? I like it" she chuckled "ready," thor asked and she nodded "here we go".

WC: 859

Don't forget to vote, please <3

{ vote, comment, follow }