Part 52

"you tony stark are the father of iris," he said making my eyes widen and my heart drop "c-congrats," he said and I fell to the floor.

"oh my god," I ran my hand through my hair trying to process what I just heard "i-am her father me...but why didn't she tell me...did she think I'm not going to make a good dad. Shit!! I'm a dad with a kid how am I going to take care of a kid... no-no-no this is not true" I said looking at bruce.

"well tony the test says it's true with a 99.9% confirmation," bruce said making me stand up "I-I-I- need to go," I said getting up and rushing to my room.

(back to iris)

Iris practiced her powers in the garden where she played with the nature around her when she suddenly started hearing noises. She sat down closed her eyes and tried to listen to the familiar voices "when is she going to wake up" she heard bake asking "soon...hopefully," Kol assured them "I miss her father" vanguard's voice broke.

After concentrating hard enough she could see all the guys around her body.

"van I'm here cant you see me," she asked as walking in front of vandrad waving her hand in front of his face "we should leave," Kol said and all 3 boys suddenly walked through her making her.

 Iris gasped as she open her eyes and saw that she was In the garden again, she got up and walked back to the Castle where everyone was, but stopped as she came upon a piano and suddenly had the urge to play it.

Playing the piano relaxed her but as soon as she stopped memories of her family started coming back slowly bringing her to tears.

-draco's pov-

As luke and I were walking back to the throne room we heard someone playing the piano and soon after we heard iris sing. We were pulled by her angelic voice and it didn't look like we were the only ones, as soon we reached the doors we saw Nate, harry, and Simone already there.

After iris was done the room went silent but soon we heard sniffs and we knew she was crying, "she misses her family" Harry blurted out. "should we ta-" I was cut off by the sound of footsteps "quick everyone spread" Simone whisper-yell and we did as he said.

We all sat at the dinner table waiting for iris who came after a couple of minutes she came and sat down without making no sound worrying Kevin. "hey you okay" Kevin asked and just nodded making Dwayne place back his fork and knife "hey what's wrong" he asked and she finally made eye contact with him.

"i-I just miss my family I Gusse" she mumbled looking back at her plate, "well good news little one because tomorrow you'll be back in your body," lupin said making her head shoot up. "really?" she asked and he nodded making her smile bright "but how".

"well it'll take all of us to bring you back," Sirius said, she smiled and started eating her food fastly so she could head to bed. "mhmm that was delicious thank you, and good night everyone," she said getting up skipping to her room getting us to chuckle.

(afternoon)

After eating dinner Sirius told us to meet him in the garden and we did. He told the boys to make a circle around me then hold on to each other. Before they could do anything I ran and hugged Sirius "thank you for everything" I said pulling away and hugging lupin and so on.

I went back in the middle and they all started saying a spell and that made me dizzy so I closed my eyes and the next thing I knew, I was back in ephedia. I got up from my bed and looked around I was back in my body "thank you" I whispered before I got up and

 walked to the throne room. On my way there van and blake spotted me and came running "RESY!!!!".

They hugged me tight then rushed me to everyone. As soon as we walked through the doors everyone was shocked to see me. Leo came and hugged me then eric swooped me off my feet and said "you're not supposed to be out of bed".

They took me back to the healer who was surprised to see me awake. He then made a couple of tests to make sure I was okay and he was surprised to say it but I was perfect.

"how long was I out for," I asked getting up "3-4 days" nat answered "what happened, I mean how did this all happen," Sam asked as everyone wanted to know.

As much as I wanted to tell them about the cave I couldn't, I knew everyone was going to get mad at me and I didn't want my last days with them filled with hate, "I don't know maybe it's my powers" I said.

"oh," they said before grandpa started talking, "I think it's better if you leave Tomorrow not today," he said and they all agreed. I felt full already so excused myself and headed to my room.

In the morning we got a call from bruce asking us to come back to the tower so we said our goodbyes and portaled our way back to the tower where we saw everyone in the meeting room. We knew that something big had happened or will happen because fury was there.

The second we entered all eyes lied on me, everyone got up and rushed to hug me as the last time they saw me I was drowning in pain. After a lot of time, we got back to the meeting and fury explained to us what had happened.

"hydra is running low so we suspect that they're planning something big," fury said and all of sudden my heart started racing. 

"well of course they're coming up with something huge, I mean come on its stupid hydra," bucky said.

WC: 1. K

{ vote, comment, follow }