Part 75

After I saw that peter saw my texts I calmed down and went to the kitchen to find something to eat as I was STILL hungry.

I found leftovers but I didn't want that so I checked the upper shelves and cupboards where a box of cookies was kinda visible.

I tried to reach it but it was too high even using my tippy toes I couldn't reach it so I looked around and found a small stool that helped me get up the counter.

-peters pov-

When I read that iris was hungry I quickly went back and got some more sandwiches, I didn't walk but swung back to my bedroom window and slowly got in.

I don't find iris in the room so I quickly got my suit off and went to look for her which didn't take me long as I found her on top of the kitchen counter and quietly chuckled.

walking to her I couldn't help but notice my hoodie on her and only my hoodie she got on her tiptoes and a good amount of her ass was showing making me smirk instantly.

She was about to fall when I caught her and she looked surprised to see me "hi" she breathed and I places her on the counter.

"What were you doing up there," I asked "I was hungry and I found cookies" she giggled and I shook my head "but I brought sandwiches" I chuckled.

"You should have told me!" She said annoyed "oh come on," I said and she jokingly turned her head the other way.

"Fine, you want to ignore me then do it but don't ask for cuddles later," I said and she frowned "no cuddles" she whispered underneath her breath.

"Yea no cuddles," I said trying to smile, she looked at me and raised a brow then and came close to me tracing my crotch with her finger "fine then no touching," she said before entering.

I stood in the kitchen trying to process what happened then looked down at my grown bulge and got pissed so I marched to the bathroom where she was doing her night skincare routine.

"Wh-" before she could say anything I smashed our lips together and placed her on the counter slowly moving downwards to her neck, sucking her sweet spot making causing a mone to come out.

She tugged on my shirt wanting it off and so I took it off and reattached our lips together slowly opening her leg so I was between them then took off my pants and left the bathroom.

After a couple of minutes, iris came out and looked at me confused "what" I smiled "you won't finish what you started" she said and I shook my head I could see the disappointment in her eyes, "fine then ill do" she said locking herself back in the bathroom.

After about 5 minutes on my computer, I started to hear sounds coming from the bathroom, I was bored so I decided to listen and figure out what were they.

Thankfully to my super hearing I knew straight away what were they "oooh Peter" iris moaned behind the door, I was surprised then felt myself grow again.

I knocked at the door but got a moan in response "baby can you please open the door" I knocked harder, I knew she was listening but ignoring me on purpose and that was driving me mad.

Not much later Iris moaned "daddy" and that was it I broke the door and I mean literally broke the door and walked in she was surprised but I pulled her out and on the bed.

"You broke the rules," I said mad but she just looked at me "you know what happens next," I said but she just got closer " I don't remember," she said innocently.

"Strip" I ordered and you can see where this is about to go, but if you don't let me just say that the next day iris couldn't walk properly.

The day was going great I first got iris the medication she needed and started to change for the date I planned for us too then we got a message from nat saying that they need both of us back to the tower ASAP.

We portable there and sat on our chairs pepper and tony came in with a serious face the looked around then locked eyes with iris.

-3red pov-

"Shit did I do something" iris whispered and peter shrugged, they walked toward her and handed her a small box written open me.

As soon as she did her jaw fell to the ground.

WC: 772

comment what do you think!?

{ vote, comment, follow }