Part 92

Every day was different in this month, sometimes we would wake up early and sometimes late, then eat breakfast or lunch and watch a movie or call the family, we then would go on beach walks or a cute dates that will end up with us back to our villa and back in the bed.

Honestly, if I wasn't pregnant already I would have been after this trip, as I was checking my social media states I felt a kick making me gasp in surprise, "what" peter asked worried, I looked at peter then down at my belly where I felt another kick making me jump.

"babe are you okay should I-" "peter just shut up and give me your hand," I said and I placed his hand on the is its kicking making him gasp too "our little child is kicking" he squealed "I know," I said hugging him.

The flight attendant informed us both that the plan is about to land and it did, "happy I missed you!!" I said hugging him "I missed you too kid" he chuckled pulling away, the whole ride we talked about the honeymoon everything we did, and all the fun we had.

Happy took us back to the tower where we meet everyone there and had a 'welcome back party' where we had a lot of fun there and got a call telling me that our next ultrasound is in a few hours.

I and peter had to leave the party and go only to be given the most shocking news ever.

"yup the babies are all healthy" lea our doctor said making us look at each other "see Pete I to- wait did you just say, babies?" I asked "we're having twins," peter said shocked "triplets," she spoke "triplets" peter chuckled nervously "you're serious we're having 3 kids," I said and she nodded.

"we're having TRIPLETS," peter said excitedly but I was still in shock, I mean I was happy but 3 kids AND peter

OH.

MY.

GOD.

"baby was having 3 KIDS!!!" he said shaking me.

After the appointment we went straight back to our apartment "should we tell ned and MJ" he asked "yea and well tell them to plan the baby shower butttt if they are all one gender they'll just do it for one but if their boys and girls they'll say it's twins, not triplets" I said and he agreed.

"we're back!!" we said and both MJ and ned run to us "so how is the little dude" "you mean the little babe" MJ corrected ned "THEY won't stop kicking and it's starting to hurt," I said making their eyes widen.

"twines!!" MJ squealed "triplets" peter smiled brightly "no way" ned's jaw fell "believe it or not, 6 tiny feet would be kicking me soon" I chuckled "oww".

"you okay," Peter asked "yea I guess baby number two wanted to join the kicking" I huffed "let's sit down, peter carry here" "n- okay" peter hadn't even given me a chance to argue.

"take this but don't open it until you are in your room, I don't want 'you to know who' to read your minds," peter said "Heyy I won't," I said and peter raised his brow "okay fine, im going to bed," I said kissing his checks.

"good night beautiful" he shouted making me chuckle.

(time skip, a month)

Ned and MJ were gone all day for a 'time alone' when my dad called us for an important meeting, we entered the tower and it was quiet for some reason "iris, peter come quick" Lilia and coper said holding our hands and running toward the garden.

"What th-" "SURPRISE!!!" everyone yelled scaring both of us "what is all this," I asked looking at the most cuties baby shower EVER.

the baby shower was a teddy bear-themed and oh my god it sooo cute that I was about to tear up.