Part 95

The family got peter to calm down and were now waiting for any news on iris, peter suddenly got up and left the room. Tony was about to follow him but pepper told him to stay. Peter ran outside to the woods only to meet dusk, dusk was laying on his stomach looking sad.

-peter's pov-

"It's okay," I said ruffling his hair and he scratched his nose on my back. Five minutes later van found me and told me that they have news about iris. We ran to the castle where bucky and sam showed us to the room she was resting in. I ran and saw everyone surrounding my wife, I pushed them away and saw her.

My gorgeous wife was on the bed with a warm but weak smile. "I thought I was going to lose you," I said pulling her in for a hug "how could I leave you AND our family," she said reminding me of our children.

"I love you," I said and she smiled "love you more" I connected our lips and heard some 'eww' which made us separate and look at the kids and laugh."Okay everyone out please except for the baby's parents," the nurses said "what but im the children's grandfather" Mr stark said but the nurses took him out anyway.

I got on the bed and pulled my wife into a cuddle. I looked down at her as she played with my fingers like a child and softly chuckled "what" she giggled locking eyes with me, god even after giving birth to 3 children she still looked like a goddess.

doctor Ian came in with three nurses who smiled and brought us our lovely children "congratulation Mr and Mrs parker you have three happy and healthy babies" he said shaking both our hands and wishing us luck before leaving.

as we were admiring our children our first son started crying out of nowhere "hey bud what's wrong" I said picking him up "are you hungry" I asked the little guy and heard my wife giggling. "give me him" she said and I did, "hey baby" she smiled taking him and laying him on her arms "um Pete can you um like turn around maybe" she asked blushing.

"honey it's nothing I haven't seen before" I chuckled and she smiled shaking her head pulling down her gown and feeding our child "this feels weird" she nervously chuckled.

"he's so pretty oh and look he has your hair" she squealed in happiness playing with our newborn's hair, I looked at my other two kids and took them in my arms "they're perfect," I said and she smiled "yes, yes they are".

after the kids were done I went outside and saw mostly everyone asleep "who wants to see the kids" I said the Mr stark stood up immediately "LET ME SEE MY GRANDCHILDREN!!" he spoke loud enough to wake up everyone.

"Okay but you have to be quiet," I said open the room where she saw iris on the bed with only two children in her arms "shhh" she whispered as they came in.

"This is our oldest son," I said handing him his grandson "can I hold her," pepper asked "no I want to hold her first" iduna said and I looked at iris, "should we tell them," I asked and everyone looked at us confused "tell us what," they asked.

Iris then pulled the curtains only to show our third baby "who's baby's that" Wanda asked "ours" iris said "b-but how I thought you were with twins" Pietro said, "surprise" we said handing my daughter to pepper and son to iduna.

"oh my god so I have three grandchildren" may said excitedly "yup wanna know their names," I said and everyone nodded, "dad read the name, it is written on his ankle," iris said and he found the blue tag and read it only to see tears running down his cheeks

"what's his name," bruce asked but Mr. stark couldn't talk so ned took the baby from him and read the name "Anthony rogers banner parker," he said and everyone was awed "he has my name," he said hugging her "thank you".

"what's the name of this princess" Pietro asked "read the label," I said "Natasha barton maximoff parker," she said and nat looked at me "you named her after me" she teared up "yea we wanted our daughter to be named after the strongest spy we knew," I said and nat hugged me.

"she's a maximoff of everybody" Pietro yelled "shhhhh" wanda smacked his head "she's a barton too, god will my kids be happy" clint chuckled "eat that," Pietro said to bucky and sam who looked pissed.

"don't worry sam because the baby my mom's holding is named 'nick James Wilson parker'," iris said and their face lit up. "nick after who?" MJ asked "director nick fury of course," she said and Nick smiled "you name your son after me, why?" "because if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have been here, you were my first family and rescuer," she said and he teared up.

-iris's pov-

"IS THE NICK FURRY CRYING?" Thor chuckled "you better move before I shoot you," he said making us all laugh "thanks kid," he said before setting down. van and blake suddenly came out of a portal with all the kids and I mean all.

clints children, Wanda's boys, and my brother who were excited to see the babies. 

after everyone got to see the baby's peter whispered something in coopers ear which then made cooper pull Lila out of the room and I looked at him confused.

both kids then came with a projector and a laptop connecting everything and closing the light "what's going on" I giggled as peter got in bed with me "shhh it'll start" he said and suddenly light was projected on the wall.

"Okay, yea it's recording" I could hear ned's voice behind the camera, peter then appeared and sat on the chair "hey baby" he waved at the camera.

WC: 1.K

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂

AN: the babies have two middle names as felt like peter and iris would name their babies on the people they loved, IDK i just think it's cute but what I really wanna know is what do you think?