Part 12

-Tony pov-

We were all chilling and talking to each other when Wanda asked iris if she was okay "hmh yea I'm fine" was her reply but I knew something was wrong, so after a few minutes I look at the kid and she doesn't look alright

"Hey kid you good," I asked her.

"don't you guys feel this weird energy," she said

"what are you talking about," Bruce asks but she ignores him and walked to the pool, and jumped in swimming deep in the pool.

We were all surprised but we thought that she wanted to go swimming so we left her, that's when one of the kids screamed, we go down to see what's wrong and it was Nathaniel so we asked what's wrong and Lila answers.

"iris had been underwater for more than 5 minutes not once did she come up for air"

"me Steve and buck tried to get her out of there but couldn't it be like she was surrounded by some kind of magic border," Sam said

All I could think about was thor and Loki, I rushed into the living room screaming their names and they came running towered me. "why are you screaming" Loki rolled his eyes "it's iris she's stuck underwater and surrounded by some kind of magic that we can't get through" I say breathless and they both look at me and the ran.

They both look at each other and jump at the same time, both struggled a bit but brought her out of the pool, she collapsed gasping and coughing for air she was in Loki's arms while thor was hitting her back, we all surrounded her but all she said was "mommy" before Loki rushed to bruce's lab.

'mommy?' why did she say mommy I thought to myself.

Loki gently placed her on the bed while Bruce pumped air in her and after 5 whole minutes of her breathing, she took the mask off and spoke "what happened."

After they explained what happened to her, she was shocked "but how" "we don't know, we tried to get you out our self's but only thor and Loki could take you out" bucky explained, she looked at Loki and thor.

 "lady iris can I ask you a question that might be personal," thor said and she nodded "okay", "the mark on your back can we see it," Loki asked "um...okay but why" "we just want to check something quick" he added "alright". 

she held her hair to the side so they can look at her mark "see brother I told you" and Loki touched it "this symbol is so familiar, how long did you have it" Loki asked "ever since I was born I think" she replied and they took a picture of it, then left without saying a word.

This is the mark.

-iris's pov-

a sharp pain hit my head "AHH" I close my eyes and a voice came through my head 'mommy loves you. 

They all ran toward me "I'm fine I'm fine" I said getting up "what's going on" I Looked at bucky and said, "I think I'm getting my memories back" I said "congrats doll I'm so happy for you" they all congratulated me. "thanks, now where are the minis" "there in the living room waiting for you. I hopped off the bed and we all walked in the living room to the kids, "iris" Nate said hugging me "oh thank god your alright" Lilla said hugging me "thank you guys for helping me" I said as I hugged hoods children.

We all sat down and talked "did you know that people named me black savior for some reason" I told them "that's your superhero name" Lilla told everyone "I like it". 

"can we take a photo with you in your suit" "COOPER" "what" "okay wait here let me change into my suite" I ran upstairs and changed into my suit and came back downstairs.

My suit was different than tony's, mine was made out of some kind of material, just like leather but it was stronger and could contain power and other stuff a bit like him.

I came down and all eyes were on me and my suit "so what'd you think ?" I asked "it looks amazing" nat replied "and sexy" Wanda added "see the suit looks so much cooler in person" Lila squealed "thanks Lil's" "wait let me just put the mask on, don't want to expose my identity," and took a couple of photos with the kids.

 "alights kids I think that's enough photos" "okay dad, iris can you show us your powers," cooper asked "which one" "your control over the 4 elements," he said making Lura speak up "oh my god i'm so sorry dear," she said embarrassed "its okay Laura". 

 After showing them my powers, they were so happy, and soon after clint took them home even though I begged him to leave them here he said no.

annoying I know.

it was late so we all called it a night and went to bed. 

WC: 890

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂

vote or I'll take your phone away 📱, we both know you can't live without it :)