Part 10

After dancing for a while, I got tired and took a break, I looked at myself in the mirror,  "iris?" I turn around to see nat standing there "hey nat" "Wanda says dinner is ready" I stood up and headed upstairs.

 "Hey, kid sit, where were you?" I sat down between Sam and steve "she was in the dancing room" nat said, "um yea I was in the dance room, I hope it's not a problem" I said "not at all, at least finally someone is using it" tony laughed.

Bucky chocked in his water "you danced" "yea buck I did" "I'm really happy you're dancing again, you know your amazing dancer" he smiled "stop your exaggerating" I said feeling my face heat up  "exaggerating my ass have you seen yourself dance," clint said "I want to see you dance" "haha...okay Wanda maybe later, for now, everyone shut up and eat... please."

After we finished dinner, we all sat in the living room, we all started playing truth or dare. "okay iris truth or dare?" "dare" "I dare you to kiss the most attracted person in this room" I stood up and walk to Steve and he looks at me raising a brow.

"can you move a little" I pushed Steve aside and give the mirror a little kiss. "done" they all laughed as I sat down "my turn, mhh Bruce truth or dare" "truth" "if they told you to kick out someone from the team who would it be" "good one" "thanks nat".

Everyone looked at Bruce who I can say that is getting a bit uncomfortable "umm no one" he said but his mind said 'sam or Pietro because they act like kids, "don't lie banner," I said "I'm not," he said "you sure cues she can read minds" "BUCKY!!!" thanks for exposing me.

they all freaked out "WHAT WAIT" "why didn't you tell us" "did you read any of ours" "shit", "SHHHH now let me speak, first I wanted you to find out yourselves surprise 2nd yes I have read your minds a couple of time and let me tell you, your thoughts are way more interesting than you". 

I could see all of them going red and I couldn't help but laugh, "okay kid no more secrets what other powers do you have" tony asked crossing his arms "I don't know tony I like secrets" I said "Wanda read to make her tell us what rest of powers dose she has" 'wait you c-"

Wanda used  her powers to get in my head making me speak, "my powers are

Advanced Telekinesis It allows me to move an object ether it's large or small-large and creates a powerful burst of sheer telekinetic energy.

I also can conjure and control the elements of earth, fire, wind, and water

I can also read minds and thought 

that's all" Wanda says after getting out of me

I close my eyes and open them again, I see all of them looking at me "what?" I asked "n-no it's just wow," they said "are you sure your human lady Iris," thor asked curiously "what's that supposed to mean," I laughed.

"How can someone hold that much power in them," Wanda said "I'll take that as a complement wands" I laughed "did you have all these powers from the beginning"  "actually Pietro no some  formed as I grew up". "okay now that you know all my powers lets change the subject"

"Okay I have an idea, how about we work on your suit," Tony suggested and I smiled "why not", me and Tony went into his workshop and stayed hours there working on the suit. "tony you should go sleep we can finish this tomorrow," I spoke but he shook his head "no we only need to reconnect some wires and change the range and it will be done" "fine but that's It".

After an hour or so we finished the suit and thanks to the high-quality things that tony had it's even better than before "alright kid we re-adjusted the system into a better one and boosted up its power so when you're fighting you won't get hurts that easily and connected it with J.A.R.V.I.S.".

"sweet and I also built a compartment in the suit that would contain water if I needed to use it and another one that would contain a gun and knives just in case" I added.

"nice thinking kid, you know I'm starting to like you," he said "thanks, and you're not bad yourself old man" he laughed and said, "you know your really smart let alone an amazing builder, I wonder what school did you go to?".

"school, no, no I never went to school I... I couldn't afford it so I taught myself everything from reading and writing to fighting and building.

 "oh, sorry kid," he said with a tone of sadness in his voice "don't be".

"This was really fun," I said as we both walked upstairs. 

It was really late and at that point, everyone was already fast asleep I said good night to tony and went to my room, as soon as I laid on the bed my whole body went into sleep mode. 

WC:867

vote or ill eat your chocolate  🍫

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂