Part 50

I gently sat down and looked up to see everyone waiting for me to explain "first of all what- I mean how did you do that and second of all where were you" tony said irritated.

"okay so what you saw was me coming out a portal from ephedia using my cristal powers that I had unlocked a couple of weeks ago and I know what your thinking 'how do you have crystal powers' it's in the royal family blood. The reason I was late was that I wanted to find my spirit animal in plus just take some fresh air, that's it any questions ?" I said looking at everyone who just looked at me and blinked.

"okay we will finish this tomorrow but for now I'm going to my room because it had been a very long day for me, so good night everyone," I said sprinting to my room.

-in school-

I walked to my last class tired and laid my head on MJ's shoulder "you look tired" "no shit sherlock" I said making her chuckle, "okay wake me when it's time to go home" I mumbled drifting back to sleep.

Happy informed me that we reached but I was too tired to walk so I called petro to come to pick me up and he did, he carried me bridal style and zoomed up the tower and into my room placing me down the bed. "Jarvis tell thor and Loki that I'm tired and I'm not going to ephedia today," I said before rooming off to sleep.

I woke up with a bad headache, a runny nose, and a sore throat great just what I needed, I walked to the kitchen to look for some painkillers when I accidentally opened a drawer too fast making all my muscles hurt sending pain all over my body.

I whimpered as I hit the ground "j-Jarvis where is the team" I mumbled "there in the meeting room" replied, I got up and started walking to them even though with every step I took pain spread.

Tears were now streaming down my face but I finally reached the doos and opened it with my powers getting everyone's attention, the pain grew and I couldn't handle it anymore making me fall to the ground.

They all rushed to me and tony held me "it hurts" was all I could say.

-tony's pov-

"what do we do, I mean bruce is in brazil and Wakanda is far away plus strang cut us off a week ago". Nat said all worried but iris whispered something and suddenly a portal was made, we quickly walk through it and now we are at Wakanda, Shuri takes one look at iris and took her to the infirmary.

They did a couple of tests on her but couldn't understand why was she in pain, even the DNA machine broke when they inserted her blood in. iris then whispered the same words as before and made a portal, we didn't ask questions and just ran in it.

-eric's pov-

We were all sitting in the throne rooms when we saw a portal appearing, we knew it was iris because who else would have crystal power, we were all happily waiting for her to come out of it but our smiles dropped when we saw the avengers running out of it.

Our eyes quickly drop on iris who was in tony's arms tears streaming down her face, we all an to her Leo picked her up and we all raced to the healer, on the way we asked what happened and they explained.

Leo gently put her down on the bed and the healer starts doing his stuff "I have never seen anything like this" he said walking to the cabinet getting some flowers out "I suggest you all go out now and if you hear screams don't worry" he said pushing everyone out.

After half an hour of hearing iris's screams, it suddenly stopped and a couple of minutes later the healer came out "how is she" "is she alright" both my brothers asked worriedly and he nodded "but don't worry your majesties she resting right now".

"what was it," father asked him "never in my 2000 years of working have I ever seen this," he said, "but by the blood, it looks likes it has something to do with the energy of her powers, but unfortunately we can't do anything about it" he added.

"what do you mean we can't do anything about it," my younger brother said angrily picking up the guy "didn't you see how much in pain she was" he was about to punch the guy when I stopped him.

"so what do we do now, I mean we can't just sit here and see iris suffer" bucky mumbled "can we see her," tony asked and the healer nodded, we interred the room and saw her eye's shut on the bed, my father went and kissed her temple the tried to get rid of the tears on her cheek.

After a long time of just sitting there and waiting for iris to wake up, it was getting quite late so father told the avengers that they could spend as much time as they want in the castle even if that means that they should spend a couple of nights here.

-nat's pov-

When bodvar told us we could spend the night here we all were happy and agreed, but then Steve said that some should go back in case anything happens in the city so steve and wanda went back to earth while me, tony, sam, bucky, vision, petro and stayed.

Eric and kolaben walked us to our room that was only a corridor away from them and left, I open the door a popped my head out to see tony whose rooms were in front of me and bucky to his left and petro to his right, I look at my right to see sam and vision on my left. 

"So are we just to keep looking at each other like that"sam said breaking the silence "good night I guess," Tony said getting in his room.

WC: 1K 

vote if you want some butter 🧈 for the warm fresh-baked bread🍞.

{ vote, comment, follow }