Part 80

Looking at the texts my heart broke, I never meant to break our promise I didn't want to cry myself to sleep I was so tired so but my heart disagreed, and tears made their way down my pillow. 

As my eyes finally got heavy Clint called and that's when I remember the mission, I quickly packed my stuff, left a note on my bed, and portal to the tower.

"Where were you," Pietro asked mad "sorry sorry" was all I could say making another portal to the private jet, We got in and I slept straight away.

But my sleep was interrupted by sam shaking me awake "I'm up, IM UP" I said getting up annoyed.

We took our luggage and went to the hotel where I wanted to continue my sleep but saw my hairdresser and stylist there so there was no way I would get sleep.

About an hour and a half I finished showering and john my stylist did my hair while Mia did my make up leaving zack to choose my outfit.

"Girl you look amazing," John said "that dress was made for you" mia added making me chuckle as I saw myself in the mirror, "thanks couldn't have done it without you guys," I said hugging them before they left.

I video called peter but he didn't answer the first time so I tried again and he answered "what?" He said coldly not even looking at the phone.

He was pissed and I get it, I mean I would have made it 10x worse.

"Babe?" I said softly and I could see that he was trying to listen "spidey" I smiled but he still didn't reply "my love" I cooed and I could see he was about to give in "daddy" and that was it.

he finally looked at me and his mouth dropped "y-y-you look gorgeous" he finally spoke "why thank you" I laughed. "Wait why are you dres- wait where are you," he asked queries.

"Im in Paris," I said and he frowned "why are you there, and most importantly who are you there with ?".

"Don't worry Pete I'm on a mission with the guys?" I said smile and he looked relieved "what's the mission about," he asked.

"So there is this new organization called 'black eye' where they sent spy's on a mission to collect the data, fingerprints and even their voices of the Rich and famous so they can access not only their banks but also blackmail them using the persons own voice and tell there world there deepest secrets".

"Damn so how many people are there" "we don't know for sure but we think 3 or 4" I replied.

I then heard the door open then sam called me "okay spidy wish me luck" I smiled "love you" peter said "love you too" I winked before closing the phone.

"Come on stark we have a mission" clint said coming in "okay let me grab my purse," I said walking to them.

"Wow," Pietro said getting the rest's attention "damn" sam smirked "excuse me I have a boyfriend," I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"lucky parker" sam huffed "okay let's go," I said pulling them to the elevator.

-time skip-

The spy's were very hard to locate but thankfully for their visible mics, we found them, we knocked them out, tied them, and placed them in under a spell I made.

The boys wanted to spend the rest of the night partying but I was too tired so I went up but before I could open the door I felt dusk sending me a signal.

I went to my bedroom screamed in the pillow then opened a portal.

As soon as Leo spotted me he came running "izy we need to grow more food and crops" then came van "cousin we came up with a solution but need you to come to see-" before van could finish Kol came "iris I need you to come to check, sign and read papers" he said the everyone started talking.

"OKAY EVERYONE SHUT UP" I shouted silencing them, "Kol when do you need the papers done?" I asked "the papers should be done by tomorrow afternoon," he said and I nodded.

"okay they'll be done tomorrow morning or in the afternoon at the latest but now ill go with Leo and when im done ill go see the van then do the paperwork, you just put them in the library," I said and they all nodded and left.

"Okay let's go," I saidgrabbing Leo's hand and walking to the empty crop fields.

 After I was done growing, I went van and saw the new invention they created but they weren't completely done so they asked for my help and I said yes of course.

Midnight came and at 12:58 we were almost done, we just needed to put the parts together so I excused myself and as I walked to the library I got a message from nat that I had tonight's night petrol.

I wanted to tell her that im busy and can't but i just felt bad because this was going to be my second time missing my shift and that made me feel like I was not doing my job as an avenger, so I took my papers and started doing them with the shift.

As I read and signed the papers my head started to hurt and the words on the paper started moving so I put them down and rested eyes for a bit.

Not even 5 minutes had passed when I heard people screaming, as my eyes opened I saw that there was a robbery in a convenience store not far away.

Just. My. Luck. 

WC: 973

{ vote, comment, follow }