Part 15

It's been a couple of weeks since we had started working on those boys and let me tell you in the first week, they broke but soon enough they got way better and even they noticed themselves.

Coach signed us for a football tournament and we had just won our first match against another school so we were so happy and couldn't wait for the next one. 

Class in on the other hand is super easy to spend most of my time with peter ned and Mj I have made some other friends but I like them better.

today we were going to have a party to welcome T'challa and doctor strange. I was excited too meet both people as I have read a lot about T'challa but nothing on strange, I couldn't find anything about him.

"hood where are you" "I'm here" clint shouted and I entered the kitchen.

"where are the minis", if you haven't figured it out yet I call clint's children 'minis' because they kinda give me a young avengers vibe.

 "they're com-oh wait here they are" "iris!!" "Nate!" I said as I hugged Nathaniel, "God I've missed you guys" "us more" Lilla said hugging me. 

"girl you look stunning," I said hugging lura, "you too, oh the kids and I have missed you so much," she said, "dad when can you guys go on a date so iris can stay with us," Cooper said "soon buddy," he chuckled.

After some time, I got to meet T'challa and his sister which I got along with so good "iris come here I want you to meet someone" I went to tony and he greeted me to strange, "this is steven aka doctor strange" he looked surprised to see me but then said "nice to finally meet you".

as soon as our hand's touch, I felt a weird sense then I saw something a flashback or a memory I wasn't really sure but I was laid on a table I was covered in blood and bruises and there he was trying to helping me.

pain shoot through my head and I fell, tony cached me "BRUCE!!" he shouted getting everyone's attention, I stood up and looked at strange who was looking at me with a worried look then I looked at tony "umm I'm fine tony, i-I need to get fresh air" I said walking away.

I went to the garden for some fresh air, I sat there while the wind hits my face and runs through my hair. "iris" I turn around he see who called me and it was Sam and bucky, "Hey guys, what are you doing here" I asked "we were looking for you when tony told us what happened so we came to find you" Sam replied.

"don't worry I'm fine, come on let's go inside. I walked inside then I went straight to tony and strange "hey sorry for what happened," I said "it's okay but are you alright," he asked "yes I'm fine, where are the minis" "oh Lura was tired so clint took them all home" "what about Peter?".

"his aunt needed him back for something" "oh okay then ill leave you guys and go to sleep have fun" "but it's still 10 and we still haven't celebrated your win," Wanda said but I shook my head.

"thank you for everything but I'm tired so if you don't mind I'll go sleep now, good night has fun," I said going up and slept away.

-

-

-

-

"Please don't let me do this" I begged "shoot the damn thing before I do it and then you'll get punished," said a big guy with tattoos all over his hands "I c-can't", he took the gun from me and shot the bunny that was Infront of me. 

"NOOOO" I ran to the bunny trying to stop the bleeding save him, "you didn't listen take her to the green room," he said. I kicked and pleaded "no please don't do this" but it was too late they strapped me down and started the machine and I Screamed in pain.

-Wanda's point of view-

The guests had left and all that was left was us, so we sat next to each other drinking and talking, that's when everything was suddenly levitating.

"strange stop that," Tony said then strange replied "I'm not doing anything" "Wanda are you doing this" "no" I answered. then we suddenly hear a scream "IRIS!!!" we all ran to her room and what we saw next shocked us.

WC: 766

vote or ill take your flower 🌺

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂