Part 54

-iris's pov-

As soon as I got my back to my room I started to pack my things and hide them away, I took my camera and recorded spilling everything them wiping my tears and closing it, and placing it back.

I took my bag and went to the park where I meet the agents and got in their van.

After an hour or so I felt the car stop and soon I felt two men holding me tight then placing me do a chair and taking the sack off me.

"so we meet again" "hello Pierce," I said earning a slap "no, no remember you work for us again so you'll call me 'sir' get it," he said chocking me "y-yes s-sir," I said and he let go making me take a big breath before saying take her away.

*avengers tower*

"wasn't iris supposed to come about an hour ago," pepper asked worried "Mabey shell spend another day there," wanda said "well I hope so, I really don't want her around," sam said.

"come on she's a kid" pepper said making all of them laugh "I don't know if you noticed pep but she really changed, she turned into a bitch all of a sudden" nat chuckled making tony get mad.

"don't call her that, she's everything but that," he said "yea she might have been a pain in the ass these last few days but don't act like no one has been through this phase before" he added before leaving them.

The avengers started getting really worried that iris has yet not come back so they asked thor to take them to ephedia and to their surprise to find out that iris has left 3 days ago.

"what do you mean she hasn't come back," bodavr asked angrily "well we thought she was with you guys" nat spat back. Bodavr ordered the whole kingdom to find her while the avengers went back to earth and tried to find her there.

-two days later-

*iris*

Its my tenth day here and with every new day comes to another new experiment and punishment, of course, if I wanted to escape I would have but it'll be hard as I was placed in the last underground cell that had a camera on each wall side and 5 armed guards outside and 3 on every corner of the hallway.

Hydra knew about my telekinesis but not about my crystal powers or that I'm a princess from freaking another world.

The guards would come and escort me to the lab where Id they've been doing a lot of painful experiments and tests on me which leads to my screaming in pain and then getting punished for screaming or even moving a little.

*meanwhile the avengers*

-after a week-

Peter, ned, and MJ found out iris was missing and started a search of their own.

"come on tony you have got some sleep" pepper tried to convince him but he just shook his head, "stark if we find her you won't have the strength to fight the guys that took her," Steve said and he just looked at him.

He was about to say something when Jarvis interrupted "excuse me but miss Romanoff wants everyone in the living room, she says she might have found something of miss iris".

As soon as they heard what Jarvis had said they went running into the living room where they found everyone.

"Okay so I was in iris's room trying to see if she left any clues any letters on why she disappeared and that's when I found this box that contained camera's, tapes, DVD's and flash's, I connected the camera to the tv and thought you all would like to see what it contained.

Nat pressed play and a Younge iris appeared "hello I'm iris" she giggled "I'm here with mr&miss'a Forbes" she turned the camera showing us the two "they saved me from the bad men b-because I have powers" she whispered making us laugh. Then it closed and open again to a slightly older iris "they're gone" she started to cry and run away.

After spending hours looking through her life we laughed, cried, and mostly felt bad.

Nat then played the last chip where it looked like the first day of iris here "hey it's me again so I finally meet the avengers and there not as bad as I thought there going to be. they really underestimated me at first but I showed them their wrong" she chuckled "god you should have seen their reaction was it priceless. Anyway, I'll be staying at the tower with the others because furry thinks I should socialize with people more, all I'm going to do now is just listen to music and unpack my things maybe even take a shower Idk. So that's it for today bye".

The camera went black and then open again "so I just went on my first mission and OH MY GODD it was so cool there was fire and everyone was screaming- 'iris dinner' we heard wanda in the background, shit got to go bye.

"Okay so you won't believe it but I just went t Wakanda, and meet the royal family, tachalla is the king and Shuri is his smart sister, she is so fun"

"Heyy its mee, miss me –she laughs- so were going to the starks's lake house with everyone, these are hoods kids –she turns the camera around- say hi Nate, 'hiii' -Nate waves to the camera then comes Lilia and copper who also say hi and talked for a while-. 'Oh see that' tony, steve, nat, etc...

"hey I guess this is my last upgrade for now," she says with conner on her lap "so I just gave them their gifts and surprisingly they gave me so many gifts and one of them was this little guy" she showed us conner "to be honest, I think I have found my family and I know I say that a lot but this time it's true.

I mean it's true its like teams you know

Tony, steve, strange, and Rhody - are like fathers to me

while pepper, wanda, nat, and lura - are like my moms

And, Shuri, Lila - are my sister's

Pete – is my twin bro

And sam, bucky, petro, Thor, Loki, and the rest of the guys are my stupid, idiotic brothers –she giggles-

Okay got to go now before my family thinks I'm dead byeee" The screen goes black leaving us in tears.

"fuck w-" nat was cut off by the tv opening again and this time iris was crying "fuck I didn't mean to go this far" she sniffed and looked at the camera and laughed " you probably think why I'm crying and its al because stupid, hydra and the red room want me back. At first, I said no but then when I heard that someone attacked the bartons I knew hydra was the cause of it, then I started receiving letters from both hydra and the red room. After meeting with one agent they said that they'll hurt my friends and family if I don't join them so of course I made some deals with them and said yes. And with that I had to act like a bitch to everyone making them hate me so they wouldn't want to find me when I disappear and join hydra". She sniffed and wiped her tears "but I guess I overdid it when I was in ephedia and now my cousins and uncles hate me so so much and I can't bear with mys0- SHIT I got to go or ill be late" she said before the screen went black and stayed black. 

WC: 1.2K

vote if you feel bad for iris 

{ vote, comment, follow }