Part 4

As I'm walking around the big garden admiring how beautiful it was, I stopped at one of the fountains, I was shaping the water with my powers when I heard someone say "wow how can you do that".

I turn around to see a kid standing behind me, the kid came closer to me said "can you do a shark?" "yes, I can do you wanna see" I smiled "yes please" I formed the water to a shark shape and made it turn around the boy, he giggled and said "that's so cool" she smiled "thank you".

"my name is Nathaniel Barton what's your," he said giving me his hand to shake "hi Nathaniel I'm Iris I guess clint is your dad?" I asked shaking his hands "yes he is" he smiled "okay but what are you doing here all alone" I asked "I was bored so I came here to play" he said showing me his soccer ball.

"well dose your parents know you're out here," I asked and he shook his head "no" "will Nate let's get you back to your parents I'm sure they're worried about you" I pick up the kid and carry him in the tower and up to the penthouse.

The door of the elevator opened and I could hear a women's voice saying "what do you mean one minute he was here and then he disappeared" she said in a worried voice "Lura honey don't worry we'll find him, he's probable hiding somewhere" clint said.

I entered the living room "here he is" nat said and everyone looked at me holding the kid, "oh my baby" the woman rushed toward me. I knew she was his mother so place the kid "MOMMY" he ran to her and hugged her, she picked him up and walked toward me "where did you find him" she asked. "in the garden" "thank you so much, but who are you" "honey this is iris she's new" clint answered. 

"it's nice to meet you iris and thank you again for bringing my son back" she hugged me, "no worry's," I said "oh and I'm lura by the way," she said pulling away "nice to meet you lura," I said and she smiled "you know your so sweet, they guys told me that you that you're a scary person," she said and I chuckled.

"oh, they said that" I looked at them "no" "nope" "she's lying," they quickly said and laughed "yea iris the rest of your stuff just got here and I sent them in your room," Tony said. 

"Okay, thanks tony, looks like ill leave you guys and go start unpacking," I said walking upstairs "do you need help" "no I'm good Natasha" "you can call me nat if you want" "ok nat."

I left and went upstairs to my room and started unpacking, after some time I was done because I didn't really have that much stuff. I sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram when I heard a knock on the door "come in" I said and clint came "hey hood" "hood?" "Robbin hood your nickname," I said because both of them are bow and arrow people "I don't hate it" he laughed "so..." I said breaking the silence.

"oh yea dinner is ready," he said "um it's ok I'm not hungry" I replied "you sure you haven't eaten anything since you got here," clint said worried. "I'm fine really, you can eat without me" I assured him "okay if you say so" he left and went downstairs, and I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of laughter and people talking so I got up went to the bathroom changed into some workout clothes and went downstairs to join the others. "finally look who's awake" thor chuckled loudly "oh shut up blondie".

"hey you must be Iris I'm-" "Wanda Maximoff AKA Scarlet Witch sister of Pietro Maximoff who is quicksilver good to finally meet you I have read pretty interesting things about you too," I said and she was surprised "oh, wow okay," they said. 

"I'll leave you guys to continue your family reunion" before I could get out nat asked me if I wanted breakfast and I said no.

It took me some time but I finally found the gym, I popped on my headphones and started to working out, about an hour later I started to get really dizzy so I hopped off the treadmill and made my way to the kitchen, grabbing myself an apple. 

As I was eating the apple I went back to my room and took a cold shower, then headed downstairs. I felt cold hands wrap around my waist turning me around, "what is a gorgeous little girl doing here" a guy with black hair blue eyes said to me. 

I twisted his hands put them on his back and kicked him to the ground I got down whispering in his ear "touch me again and you'll regret it" then walked away and into the living room sitting next to sam.

We all talked for a while when a very cute brunet boy came running in "hey Mr. Stark sorry for being late I had to stay after school to finish my science project" he said out of breath "it's ok kid come here I want you to meet our new team member." "peter this is Iris" tony pointed at me "peter parker how nice to finally meet you," I said waiting for him to shake my hands.

Peter kept looking at me without saying anything but his mind on the other hand wasn't that silent 'wow she's really pretty, peter calm down be cool....oh shit I haven't said anything yet "um hi peter my name, I-I mean my names peter" 'what the fuck was that peter we said to be cool not a fool'. I couldn't help but let out a little giggle "I know who you are spider boy" I said.

"looks like someone has a crush on the new girl," Steve says and I reply with "how could he not," I said and everyone chuckle.

All of us were still sitting in the living room when someone burst in, so we turned around to see who it is, and to my surprise, it was the guy who touched me earlier. "YOU!!" he said as walked towered me, all the avengers stood up as he came closer to me with a knife pointed on my chest. 

"brother what are you doing," thor asked shocked "little miss pretty here did something bad today and shell pay for it," he said bringing the knife closer to me "Loki put the knife down," Wanda said. 

"oh, so your Loki" I Looked at him with no emotion. "yes, and the little stunt you pulled on me today would earn you your death" he smirked "Loki don't you-" before nat could finish, I cut her off "do it," I said looking into his eyes "come on Loki I'm waiting to do it..stab me".

he looked at me all confused "ill do it" he said "okay," I waited, we All stood there in silence so I broke it "Loki you have to push the knife in me" I whispered and they all looked at me shocked "do you want me to do it for you" I got bored with the silence and twisted his hand again kicked him in his nuts then smashed his head on the table.

WC: 1.2K

vote or ill eat your chicken 🍗

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂