Part 62

-pepper's pov-

Iris breaking down in my arms was the most heartbreaking thing, as she slowly cried herself to sleep I tucked her in and kissed her good night.

I went outside and sat with the other in the living room "so how is she ?" Nat asked "not good," I said "damn I mean if you think about it really missed up," sam said and we all agreed.

-iris's pov-

I woke up feeling sad and broken so I changed into oversized clothes and portaled to ephedia where I went on a walk.

I really needed to get my mind off of peter and the beautiful view of the kingdom really helped. I was about to leave when I felt someone tapping my shoulder and the next thing I knew I was facing a really cute guy.

"Hello" he started with his accent "hey" I replied with a smile "I know what I'm about to say is going to sound creepy but when I saw you I could help but think how beautiful you look," he said making me chuckle "thank you".

"Names Nicklaus bold but you can call me nick" he smiled "iris stark, a pleasure to meet you" I smiled back.

"Do you fancy an apple?" he said handing me a green apple "no but thanks for asking" "would you like to go for a walk then" "please" he added and I nodded taking his hand that he offered

After walking with Nick for a while he told me that he felt comfortable with me and wants to tell me something....a secret.

"So what I'm about to tell you has to stay between us" he started "okay here we go... I'm a prince from xeris please don't tell anyone and please don't treat me differently," he said and I just laughed.

"What's so funny," he asked confused "nick don't worry because I'm a princess too" I chuckled "I never heard of a princess called iris," he said.

"Well because I just found out that I'm a princess a few months ago," I told but he didn't believe me "what princess are you may I ask," he said teasing me so I got up made a portal, and took him into the kingdom.

"What are you doing if they saw you in the castle, king kolben will punish you," he said scared but I just ignored him and went to my cousin's room.

"How did you know where the prince's room," he said I then opened the doors of the room shocking both my cousins and nick.

"Hey van, hey blake sorry my fr-" nick was cut off by both my cousins running to hug me "resy why didn't you tell us you were here," van asked.

"Wait you know iris," nick asked confused "she's our cousin you idiot" blake said surprising him "b-but how," he asked confused. 

After explaining to him the whole story we went to meet the others who were surprised to see me. "So how was the trip," my grandpa asked, "good," I said continuing eating my food, "Just good," Leo asked and I just nodded trying not to let my tears fall.

As I was done I got a call from peter so I answered.

"Hey Pete"

"Hey iris where are you," he asked

"I'm coming home why," I asked

"So I need your help with something for MJ," he said and I sighed feeling my heartache again.

"S-sure ill be waiting in the building," I said before I closed and portaled back.

Peter came in within 5 minutes with his spider suit on and a notebook "so I'm meeting MJ in the park for a swing then I'll ha-"

"Wwwwait she knows your spiderman," I asked surprised "yea I told her," Peter said "peter are you crazy you know you're not supposed to tell anyone," I said angrily.

"Mj is not anyone she's my girlfriend now," he said offended "peter you shouldn't have told her," I said to be just scoffed "you're not my mom," he added.

"But still with that stupid move, you put both her and your life in danger and now you wanna swing her around new york," I said mad.

"First of all no one's life is in danger because MJ won't say anything and second of all, I can take anyone for a swing of the city it's my choice" he spat back.

"Peter it's not safe what if you accidentally let go then what" "I won't stop treating me like a child you're being a bad friend you know," he said frustrated.

"A bad friend ME a bad friend, peter I was the one planing most of your dates I was the one picking what gifts or flowers for MJ if I'm a bad friend then you're the worst boyfriend do you even like MJ," I said.

"Of course, I do your just jealous" he scoffed.

"JEALOUS!!!" I felt angry all over my body that I started floating "I advise you to leave before things get physical parker" I said trying to calm myself.

"What is that supposed to scare me" he Chuckled.

"This is not funny parker leave NOW" I was at my last nerve

"No Mabey I want things to become physical" he laughed and that was the last strike.

"FINE, YOU WANT A FIGHT LETS FIGHT!!" I said starting to throw balls of lightning on him while jumped trying to miss them.

5 minutes into the fight steve bucky nat and tony came with wanda and Pietro thor and Loki "what's going on!!" Tony shouted but we still fought.

Peter threw a bat to my face hitting my nose causing it to bleed "THAT'S IT your done!!" I shouted before using my powers to throw him to the wall and make him fall.

"Fine wanna play it that way" Peter got up and was about to kick me when wanda used her powers to stop him while bucky and sam held me tight.

"What's going on with you too!!" Steve yelled and we both looked at the ground "come here" wanda said cleaning my bloody nose.

"She was being a bitch" peter spat "Okay that's it" I stood up but bucky pushed me down again. "Parker doesn't push it she's still my daughter" tony warned "okay what happened" nat crossed her arms.

"Parker over here needed my help for a date like always," I said and he rolled his eyes, "then I find out that he told MJ that he's spider-man and that he'll take her for a swing around the city," I said placing the ice on my nose.

"Is that true?" my dad asked him looking pissed "yea it's true but Mr stark I kn-" before peter could finish my father spoke at him "you know your identity should have been kept secret even from your girlfriend" he started.

at the end of the day, we both got grounded and peters suite was taken for a week and We both aren't allowed to use our powers or go to missions for a whole week. 

WC: 1.2K 

{ vote, comment, follow }

vote please :)