Part 27

(play the song while your reading for a better experience)

Every step I took further into the woods I felt more powerful I walked faster and faster and soon I started running. passing the trees feeling the air running through my hair made me feel alive. 

As I got deeper into the woods the energy was getting stronger by the second and I was hungry for it.

peter swung from one tree to another while Pietro ran next to me. "Where are we going," Pietro asked "following the energy of course," I said smiling. 

As I ran and jumped above some big logs, tony came flying with his suit across us, while T'challa, bucky, and Steve came running behind us. 

"what are you guys doing" I shouted so that they could hear me "following you, of course, we have to see what are you looking for," clint said joining our little run.

I felt good and powerful so I moved my hands making the trees move aside so that I could run more freely, all of them were shocked but didn't say anything "we're close, I could feel it" I said.

'yes you are'

'your very close'

'run faster, faster'

the voices encouraged me.

at this moment I closed my eyes trusting my feet to take me where I'm supposed to be. I stopped when I felt the cold ground, I open my eyes to see that I was on the icy lake I turn around to look at them confused 'this can't be the end'.

"kid there is nothing more, let's just go back," Tony said 

"no, no there is something wrong this can't be it. IT CAN'T BE" I said looking left and right.

"lady Iris please come back" thor shouted 

"NO, I WON'T, THRER IS SOMETHING" I shouted back

"Iris calm down"

I felt the energy getting so strong that I felt like dying

Somebody shine a light

I'm frozen by the fear in me

Somebody make me feel alive

And shatter me

So cut me from the line

Dizzy, spinning endlessly

Somebody make me feel alive

And shatter me

All of a sudden wind came pushing them out of the icy river and back to the woods, leaving me alone.

out of nowhere a staircase formed in Infront of me, so I walked up to where it led.

 I reached the top and I was surprised to see a crown there 'you found it' 'hold it' 'try it on' they said and I walked towered it, I took one more look before my fingers touched the crown

The ice cracked and soon after broke which ended in me falling, even though I was falling down I didn't scream, suddenly the wind pushed me up into the air. Lines of light made their way on my body I turn my head and looked back to see that im in some beautiful garden with 6 balls of light around me. "all hail princess Iris of Ephedia" the white ball spoke

"wait what I'm a princess," I asked shocked

'yes you are' the purple ball said

'you are princesses iduan's daughter and the new guardian and keeper of the ninth realms sword' the green ball explained

"Who- what are you," I asked and all six balls chuckled

'we are the souls of the past rulers' the blue ball said

"we looked over you since the day you were born princess Iris the universe is still gifting you with amazing powers"

"still?" I asked purple ball.

"you don't think that's these are the only powers you're going to have, dear you're the keeper of the sword with that comes a lot of things and powers are one of them.

"oh, okay.... can I ask you a question" 'anything' red ball replied?

"you probably know what happened to me at the age of 7, how can I get my memories back"

'I think you're going to figure this out soon, especially with that doctor of yours' he replied.

'I think its time you go back to your body'

"wait last question," I said to the black ball

"I just want to know why did my mother leave me, did she not love me?" I asked tearing up

'princess your mother had to do what she did and when you meet her, she'll explain.'

"what I-' Suddenly all 6 balls pushed into me. I opened my eyes and I'm back to my body levitating in the air.

I can feel that I'm back in my body I looked over to the rest, I smiled then everything went blurry then back.

WC: 822

vote or ill steal your crown 👑

{ vote, comment, follow }