Part 72

-peter pov-

"hi," I said facing iris "hey" she giggled, I then noticed her eyes slowly filling up with tears "no no no, baby what's wrong are you hurt shou-" before I could finish iris shook her head and chuckled.

"no Pete I'm alright" she smiled "then why the tears love," I said wiping them off with my thumb "I just missed you that's all," she said "don't worry cute stuff, I promise to never leave your side, till death do us apart," I said and she laughed.

"peter that's for a married couple" she giggled but I just smiled "sooner or later I am going to marry you and make you Mrs parker," I said getting closer to her, "can't wait" she whispered before connecting our lips.

I slowly pulled iris on my lap where we had a little make-out session but she pulled away remembering that wong might come in any minute.

"Fine but we're going to finish this later," I said and she nodded before hiding her face on the crook of my neck where I felt her placing some kisses before sleeping.

-nats pov-

I was walking to check on iris and see if she needed anything when I saw her and peter on the bed looking adorable together.

I couldn't help but take a photo to show them later, then went to clint who had just gone off the phone with lura.

"So how is she," I asked and he smiled "good" "good that's all you going to say, you haven't heard or seen your wife and family in the past 5 years until today and good is all you say".

"Okay okay calm down, I was thrilled to hear my family's voice and with that, I remembered how thankful I am to have iris and all you guys," he said and I smiled "that's the response I'd like to hear," I said before walking off.

-time skip (a month)-

After a month iris was back and healthy again and ready to be crowned queen of ephedia.

Of course, everyone helped decorate the ballroom and we all went shopping for dresses while iris had one custom dress made by the greatest tailor out there.

Me, pepper and the guys were putting the last touches when peter and Wanda came bursting into the room.

"Guys we need your help, iris is having a panic attack and we tried to help her but she wouldn't listen," wanda said and we all looked at each other before turning to her room.

As soon as we got into her room she looked at us and said "cancel the party, I can't be queen I'm not ready for this" she said walking back and forth.

"Honey don't worry you'll be great" pepper tried to calm her down but failed "no mom you don't understand im become a queen to millions of people. One wrong mistake can cause a huge problem that-" tony rushed over and told her to breath.

After a couple of breaths, she looked at him and said "dad I'm scared" her voice broke making tony hug her, "Oh honey you don't have to worry about anything I know that you are going to be a great queen and ruler to your people" Tony said.

"But how are you so sure," she asked wiping her tears away, "because you lived 5 years without us and in those 5 years you did incredible things with just the help of happy and the support of some people. And never forget you're a stark after all we're the smartest, coolest, and most attractive people here" he said making her laugh.

"Thanks, dad" she said hugging him back.

"Okay everyone the ceremony is back on" tony chuckled and pushed everyone out except for girls who iris requested them to stay.

"You look beautiful honey" pepper said fixing the last touches in her dress "thanks mom" she smiled hugging her.

"Are you done yet!!" Lilia shouted from behind the changing stand "yea she's done" pepper said pushing her out so we can see her and OH MY GOD was she beautiful.

"So what do you think," she asked and we were stunned "iris you look BEAUTIFUL!!" Lilia said hugging her "thanks lils" she hugged back.

"I mean words can't describe how gorgeous you look," wanda said "damn parker is going to have a heart attack" Shuri added.

"Okay everyone stop I'm blushing" iris chuckled covering her face causing us all to laugh.

We heard a knock on the door and it was the royal family, "wow iris you look beautiful" blake said "thanks" she smiled.

All us girls left the iris with her family and went down to the ball "so how is she" tony asked "perfect" pepper smiled.

-tony's pov-

After some time we heard the royal music start and the golden door opened and there she was my little princess.

She walked down the stairs with her beautiful dress behind her and down the path where the royal family stood with the crown behind them.

As iris was walking I noticed parker and his jaw which was close to hitting the ground "better close that mouth before a bug flys in" I chuckled and he quickly closed it.

As bodvar and kolben finished with the speeches it was my daughter's turn.

"First thing I wanted to say was thank you all for being able to come to this wonderful ceremony. I know you all must be worried that Im under 21 and become the next ruler of this beautiful kingdom, but don't worry I have the royal council on my side guiding me to become the great queen you deserve."

She was about to continue when the leader of the council stood up "I'm sorry to interrupt you but as the leader of the council we wished to inform you that we all agree that iris stark should not be the next ruler as she is a woman and women can't lead"

WC: 1.0k

{ vote, comment, follow }