Part 84

"hey baby" I chuckled closing the gap between us, I could feel her smile into the kiss making me smile too.

We pulled away and I garbed her hand to go on a walk into the beautiful forest "hope you had fun today" she said looking at me "I did ALOT" I said "good I did too" she smiled "you know all eyes were on you...especially the boys" I added and she giggled.

"your cute when your jealous" she giggled "I was not jealous," I said making her laugh "oh so you had no problem with the guys looking and staring at me thing about all the things they could do to me" she teased "kissing me," she said walking closer "touching me" she whispered and I clenched my jaw.

"were they thinking that," I asked "even if they did it won't care you know why" "why," I asked, "because no one could do these things except my lovely, sweet, sexy boy," she said placing her arms behind my neck?

"and who might this person be," I asked placing my hand on her waist pulling her closer "well don't tell anyone but his name is peter Benjaman parker and he's spider-man by the way," she said making me chuckle "he sounds cool,".

"he's not just cool he's my everything, you're my everything peter parker" she whispered before kissing me again, I pulled away "then let me make you mine forever,".

 "iris hope stark, the day I laid eyes on you was the day I knew I found my soulmate, you are not just god dead gorgeous but the smartest, powerful kindest person I had ever meet" fire flyes made their way around us making it more magical.

I said slowly reaching for the red velvet box in my pocket and kneeling," oh...my..god," she said taking a few steps back, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"5 years ago You stole my heart with just one look and my life with you was so magical, you don't just make every single day so special but YOU are the reason of me waking up every Moring when you disappeared in those couple of days I felt like dying I never want to lose you ever again, so iris hope stark would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me". I asked eyes tearing up but iris had tears already falling on her cheeks.

Iris nodded and said "yes, yes, a hundred times YES!!" hugging me, as I pulled away I placed the diamond ring on her fingerpicking her up and kissing her passionately. god, as much as we kiss it never gets's old it always gets more magical.

We pulled away to catch some breath and instantly heard claps and whistles, we looked up and so everyone on the balcony clapping and cheering, "oh my god" iris chuckled hiding her face in my chest, I pulled her face up to mine and said "I love you" before reattaching our lips the walking back to the castle.

"let me see, let me see," Lilia said meaning the ring, "oh my god it's gorgeous," she said hugging me "made of honor, I said it first," MJ said putting her hand up in the air, "best man," ned said quickly making both of us laugh.

"Okay, okay move let me see my daughter" Mr.stark, "hey dad," I said hugging him "if you hurt her you're done," he said giving me a death stare, "remember who she is and importantly who her family is," sam and bucky said.

"I won't," I said putting his hands up in surrender, "okay im tired, were heading to bed," Iris said "we are," I asked confused but I she gave me a look and I understood walking out "please no babies before the wedding" my Mr.stark shouted "DAD!!!".

As soon as we were near iris's room I picked her up running to the room, locking the door immediately reattaching our lips together "jump" I said and she did wrapping her legs around me as carried her to the bed slowly placing her down. 

-the next day (iris's pov) -

I woke up in my large bed turned around to meet peter's bare chest, I smiled to myself tracing my finger over his abs and back to his face taking in every small feature thinking ' god how did I get so lucky.

as a player with his hair, he moved and cuddled me closer to him. "Moring" I cooed "mhmm" was all he said before smiling and hiding his head back into the crook of my neck "don't you wanna wake up," I said and he shook his head making me giggle "okay bub" I kissed his forehead and continue to play with his messy curls.

Waking peter up was a hard task but thankfully after an hour he got up, we took a shower which turned steamier then excepted, did our morning routine, and had breakfast with everyone, "so iris when is the wedding" blake said so randomly making me choke on my water.

"oh my go are you okay?!" wanda said patting my back "ye-yea" I coughed, "umm I don't know I guess we still didn't plan anything as peter just proposed YESTERDAY," I said, "oh right" blake laughed getting back to his food.

After breakfast I finished half of my work then the girls came and took me to start on the wedding preparation then the boys came in with peter and we all started talking, I was still shocked but happy.

"so where should the wedding take place, in ephedia, earth or other realms," my mom asked but I just looked at peter, "I think ephedia as its the most beautiful place I had ever seen," peter said holding my hands "you heard him epehdia It is" I giggled.

Later on, the guys had an idea of not telling us anything about the wedding until the days itself so we both would be surprised and surprisingly we agreed.

WC: 1K

{ vote, comment, follow }