Part 73

gasps were heard everywhere.

"That son of a bitch" I got up but pepper stopped me, "what are you doing," I said looking at her confused "you'll see," she said.

" but the crown already chose her," vandard stated getting up "as she is under 21 and without the council's help and support she wouldn't be able to be crowned queen" he chuckled.

" do you really think this teenage girl control an entire kingdom what nonsense," another man said?

"You little-" Leo got up but Iris told him to sit down and that she would take care of it.

"Actually I've been ruling ephedia for the last five years and as you could see that I have done a great job. The crown chooses me as I am worthy of its power and if you think that you will stop me from ruling this wonderful Kingdom you're wrong because as a princess and the future ruler I fire all of you." She smiled.

" you can't do that you're not queen yet only king kolabin could make that decision" They chuckled but Iris smirked and looked at her uncle.

Kolabin got up and walked to iris "you want them fired" he asked and iris innocently nodded "all right then the whole council is fired" he said and the whole crowd went wilded, clapping and whistling.

"Thanks, Kol" she kissed his cheek, "but you cant be crowned queen if you don't have a council," the man said annoyed "who said I would not have a council," iris said surprising him "guards please take them away" bodvar ordered.

A few minutes later Iris continued her speech and the whole crowd was so happy.

As iris sat on the beautiful golden throne the crown appeared on her head making the people go wild, she stood up and walked to the front "as you know I need a council and for the last 5 years I put together a great council in mind".

"the royal council must include 6 members

1 consoler

1 royal Wizzard

2 generals

1 royal inventor

1 idea pitcher

She walked to Kol "kolbin would you do the honors and be my Chancellor" she smiled and he smiled back "I would love to," he said.

Iris then walked to blake and Leo "Blake and Leo would you like to be the captain and generals of the royal guards" "well love too" the said excited, "and vandard your very wise and smart would you like to be our idea pitcher" "yes yes Yesss" he hugged her.

"For the royal wizard I would like to ask eric as he was the one who taught me my first spells and I know that he is the perfect one from that job," she said walking to him "so what do you think?" He chuckled and said yes.

"Now That we have a full concile I would like to add something.

She then walked out and into the crowd making everyone move, she stepped in front of the 'guardian of the galaxy.

"Everyone I want you to meet the bravest, smartest and adventurest people I've met 'the guardians of the galaxy' and hopefully ephedia's new explorers," she said and they couldn't believe their eyes.

"Are you sure ir- I mean your majesty" peter quill stuttered and she nodded "what do you say?" "Wait let me see with the team," quill said turning back instantly turning back to her " YES it'll be our honor," he said and cheers were heard again.

she walked back to her now golden throne with the crown appearing on her head changing its color to match her dress.

"let the part begin!!" she smiled.

After dancing with her for a while peter came and asked if he could dance with her/

"I can't believe that a queen now" he smiled And she chuckled " a queen to be actually this is just a little party to insure im become the next ruler," she said.

"They're perfect together," Bucky told "this is the first time your right" sam said and we all chuckled.

After the party, we all were drained so we went to our rooms in the castle.

-peters pov-

I was surprised when I saw iris had a collection of my hoodies and sweatpants in her room.

"You know I might have to take those back" I chuckled getting in the bed, "you can take the ones without your scent so you'll wear them a bit so I can steal them back again," she said as I placed my head on her chest as she played with my hair cuddling ourselves to sleep.

Iris kissed my face awake "morning baby" she giggled "I'm still tired let me sleep" I said burying my face in her crook again "come on it's my first day as queen" she said shaking me.

"Fine sleep alone," she said annoyed getting up going to the bathroom when she was done showering and about to change I hugged her from the back "you didn't tell me you were going to shower," I said kissing her shoulders.

"your loss I guess" she giggled "excuse me now if you won't mind id like to change," she said but I just sat down on the floor next to her and smiled and she laughed "fine but you watching me cant go further cause I have a meeting".

"what no that's no-" she dropped her towel silencing me, she giggled before wearing her underwear slowly teasing me. 

she was about to wear her dress I stopped her "what are you doing" she whispered "I know what you're trying to do," I said and she blushed.

"what are you talking about, I'm not doing anything" she tried to hide her smirk "so your not teasing," I said and she shook her head "lying now are we, guess you forget how to be a good girl in those 5 years, " I said "maybe I did maybe I didn't," she said getting quickly dressed.

"you can go back to sleep and ill wake you up later," she said giving my lips a quick peak before leaving.

WC: 1.0K

{ vote, comment, follow }