Part 25

"Iris don't go stay one more day" "sorry bud I can't I have to go back to the tower," I said picking Nathaniel up "why though" "because Sam, bucky, and nat are arriving today" "come on kids you're going to see her again soon," clint said "3 days is too much" "come on Lila 3 days is not that much, now its either you hug me goodbye or I leave now without a hug." After hugging them for a long time I said goodbye and flew off.

"Jarvis" "yes miss Iris" he replied "I'm flying to the tower and I was wondering is there any new crimes or bad guys around" "no miss the city is clear" "perfect okay I'm close please open one of the living room windows" "already done".

I got in the building and to the kitchen "hey doll" I totally recognized that voice I turn around to see everyone was there and I mean everyone, I ran and hugged everyone. "you came early" "yea well we finished the business deal sooner than expected" "welcome back" "thank you, we're so sorry we left you all alone I hope there was no serious fight." 

"don't worry cap, everything was fine and no there were no serious fights, just your typical store/bank robs and had to stop some perverts nothing much" "nice so get your stuff ready people, were leaving in 3 days."

-time skip to the lake house-

-

-

-

Tony's lake house was big and beautiful it had a huge pool in the back yard but because it's snowing it's a great skating area for the minis, we got in and the place gave us a warm and nice vibe we all went sitting near the fireplace till tony and pepper came.

"Okay people this place has 10 bedrooms and we are 23 so we made a room plan listen carefully cause I'm not repeating myself

"Okay people this place has 10 bedrooms and we are 23 so we made a room plan listen carefully cause I'm not repeating myself. me and pepper are in the master bedroom, Nathaniel, and cooper is going to be together in one room, Lura and Lila in one, and Wanda, Shuri, and nat in the other. Thor, Loki, and vision are in one strange, Bruce and T'challa are together Steve and Scott in another, Sam and bucky together with Pietro and clint and I think that's it." 

"Mr. Stark what about me and Iris" "you and iris are in the room between Pietro's and buck's" pepper said "sweet come on Spidey let's go" "no wait hold on these two can't be in one room" "and whys that tony".

"oh, I don't know hmm two horny teenagers in one room let's see how that plays out " "oh my goddddd tony shut up" "okay Sam you're with peter and iris with bucky now move go."

We settled in our rooms and went skating in the pool except for Wanda and Lura they were in the kitchen making dinner which they called us in after an hour. "so, what do you think about the place" "it's great tony" nat said "so after dinner, I was thinking of smores at the fire pit outside" "YESSS" all three boys said and that's what we did. 

 As we all sat around the fire we started to play some games like truth or dare or never have I ever which turned a little spicy, "okay kids time for bed" clint said getting up "nooo" they whined but after a long time of trying with them, they fin...

 As we all sat around the fire we started to play some games like truth or dare or never have I ever which turned a little spicy, "okay kids time for bed" clint said getting up "nooo" they whined but after a long time of trying with them, they finally agreed on the condition that I sing them a song. I grabbed my guitar "okay what do you want this time" "REMEMBER ME" they practically screamed "all right, alright" I chuckled.

 "what's that song about," Wanda asked. "remember the day of the pool incident" "yeah" "when I was underwater, I had a vision, a flashback I was little 5 maybe and on the bed I was crying about something then I asked my mom to sing the song that she wrote for my dad when they were young and its the song that I'm going to sing now."

 Nathaniel had slept on my lap while Lila was on my shoulder "that's a beautiful song lady iris" thor smiled "thank you" "look the kids have slept" nat pointed out "I'll carry them inside" clint stood up I'll help".

 as soon as Steve and clint picked the kids they have half woken up "wait" Nate whispered "yes Nate" "you didn't say I love you" he said rubbing his eyes "sorry Nathaniel I forgot, I love you so, so, so much" "how much" Lila asked, "I love you 3000 to the moon and back" I giggled. Nate giggled then asked me to tuck them into bed.

 I went inside the house and tucked all 3 kids and kissed them good night as clint and Steve left.

-tony povs-

The song that Iris sang was so familiar but I could not figure where did I hear it before so I just brushed it off and continued listening to Iris's angelic voice. When she told us that her mom wrote this song to her dad, I got a weird feeling but ignored it, as she told the kids 'I love you 3000 to the moon and back' my heart stopped how did she know this verse.

Then I remembered a girl I dated we were madly in love but something happened and she cut all contact with me she's the one who wrote that song for ME.

'no tony stop overthinking it, she can't be, I can't be' I said to myself

I kept thinking of it and how Iris had her beautiful heterochromia eyes and her perfect-shaped noes, but that girl had blonde hair and Iris has brown hair just like mine but she was lighter with small strands of blonde hairs.

"NO," I said getting up

"Tony what's wrong" pepper said worriedly

I looked at pepper then at the rest "tony you good ?" Bruce asked

Then I noticed Iris's guitar with a picture of her with a warm smile on that just made me happy, I sat down, took a breath, and said "I think I might be Iris's dad"

"WHAT!!!"  

-

-

-

-

WC: 1K

vote to free this turtle 🐢

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂