Part 70

she snapped her two fingers.

Thanos turned into dust and another portal opened there came nat, Loki, vision, and other people who were supposed to be dead.

the protection border fell and we immediately ran to check on iris who has slowly placed her back on the rock and smiled weakly "hey".

"you're going to be okay don't worry," Tony told carrying her "baby please don't leave me," peter parker said holding her hand and kissing it.

"I love you so so much," he said and she smiled "I love you 3000" was the last thing she said before her eyes.

"no no no wake-up," tony said placing her on the ground, I came flying and started an electric shocking her "COME ON KID!!" Tony yelled as I shocked her the first time, she was not breathing.

"I-iris listen to me, it's me it's your mom!!" Pepper cried "I love you so so much.. more than anything in the world," she said as I shocked her again.

"baby we won Please wake up I need you WE NEED YOU" peter shouted with tears streaming down his cheeks, now I shocked her for the 3red time and still no breathing, wong looked at me with a sad look "I'm sorry," he said and everyone broke down.

"IRIS HONEY PLEASE WAKE UP!!" tony shook her again but she didn't wake up, "NO NO NO IRIS, BABY PLEASE WAKE UP" peter cried "it's okay she's in a better place now," I said and pepper held tony as tears ran down his cheeks.

-iris's pov-

"I love you 3000" was the last thing I remember saying before I closed my eyes in surrender, I suddenly felt light like all the pain had gone away.

I opened my eyes only to me next to my body, I looked at myself then at my family who was crying, yelling, and shouting waiting for me to come back.

tears quickly made their way down my cheeks and that was when I felt a hand on my shoulder "you did the right thing" a familiar voice said.

I looked at my back and saw all 9 men coming next to me "you did it little one" Dwayne kneeled in front of me "you save everyone" he said and but I still felt sad. 

"it's okay there safe now and that's what you wanted right," Simon said while I silently cried in its chest "

I wiped my tears away and walked to my mom and dad and tried to hug them but I just fell through them, my heart ached as I went to my cousin's then peter who was having a full breakdown.

"I'm sorry" I cried trying to wipe his tears away.

I got up about to leave when a portal suddenly opened up.

dusk came out of it confusing me and the others, I walked to him and he just looked at me and whimpered in sadness as he also knew I was gone.

he then licked my salty tears away "it's okay buddy" I smiled at him, he then bowed and i white ball of light was upon him.

I looked at the others the Sirius gasped "what is it" harry asked "it's giving her a second chance" lupin said and my eyes widened "second chance?" Simon asked and both men nodded "b-but that's impossible" Draco said.

"I guess the universe is offering her that chance as a gift for that she had sacrificed her life to saving it" luck spoke.

"I mean that kinda sounds right" Draco replied. 

"s-so I can go back," I asked "looks like it" Kevin smiled and I felt butterflies in my stomach "oh my god thank you thank you THANK YOU!!" I squealed looking up.

I ran to the boys hugging them one last time "you deserved it" Sirius winked at her before she walked to dusk getting on her tiptoes reaching to hold her second chance.

-dr. stranges pov-

 Steve rogers kneeled with tears in his eyes and so did everyone too.

After a couple of minutes, we were about to get up when a big bright light appeared from the sky touching iris body then came out of it a creature slowly walking to iris.

Loki was about to march up to the beast but bodvar stopped him "wait" he ordered.

The beast bowed down and slowly rubbed its head on her body and looked at us, wong looked at me and we both walked to him and he backed away then looked at iris and whimpered.

I was confused and looked at the girl's body noticing her chest rising, "She's breathing," I said and wong looked at me then checked for himself "she's breathing!!" He told everyone.

stark ran to iris and ordered his suit which I think is called Jarvis to scan her heart rate "there is a pulse but it's very low sir" his suit spoke and pepper cried happiness.

WC: 833

comment how are you feeling and don't forget to vote, please :)