Part 16

Everything in her room was levitating and so was her body it was like she was in space; she was sleep talking NO she screamed crying while her eyes were still shut.

"kid wake up" tony tried shaking her but that was no use

She was crying hard and we all started to get worried

"What should we do," sam asked

"doll wake up its just a dream" bucky shouted

The guys tried to wake her up to put couldn't they shook her tried to pull her down but no use she still cried "please stop I'm sorry" she cried and now all of us were scared. "Wanda what is she's dream about, try to wake her up" Steve ordered so I did.

I used my powers to get into her mind and see what was she dreaming, She was in a green room strapped in a machine she looked young and was screaming and kicking pleading for them to stop but they ignored her, and then the machine stopped. 

"again," a man with tattoos said and the device started moving again making her cry, "wake up iris" I shouted but she didn't listen "it's just a dream" I yelled but she couldn't hear me, some guy with a white coat on turned something on the machine and she screamed like crazy.

 I couldn't handle the sight of an innocent girl crying in pain that I just got out and fell to the ground and started to cry.

Pietro caught me and took me into a hug. That's when she screamed again "HELP' and fell on the bed waking up, tony pulled her into a hug and she kept crying as he was holding her tightly. "hey kid don't worry we're here...I'm here" he told her. 

after a long hour she calmed down and pulled away "I'm sorry" she whispered "it's alright but can you tell us what were you dreaming" Bruce asked.

She looked at us the nodded "but before I need to talk to you about my past, so before I start come and sit down" she padded the bed then we all sat "here goes nothing" she took a breath and started talking. 

-

-

-

"at the age of 7 I got into a car accident no one was in the car except for me, weird I know but anyways I woke not remembering anything the police and doctors tried to look up information about me but all they could find was my first name and birthday and nothing more. 

So, after I got out of the hospital, I was placed into an orphanage for a whole year then someone decided to adopt me. 

that person knew about my powers and took me to a lab I'm not sure and did several painful tests and experiments on me when two of the scientist their Alex and Alexa Forbes, felt bad for me so they helped me escape and all 3 of us went hiding in the woods.

 They home-schooled me and taught me a lot of useful things and Soon after voices began to form in my head, they helped me to deal with and control my powers.

At the age of 9, I developed mind-reading, we were having dinner when we heard gunshots outside that's when both of them gave me a backpack and told me to run hide, and return after a week and if anything bad happened to them just play a tape with their names on it.

I didn't argue and ran as fast as I could to the woods and after a week exactly, I returned back.

As soon as I entered the house everything was destroyed and blood was everywhere I walked to the kitchen and there it was, their bodies laid lifeless on the ground.

I cried for a while but then remembered that they said something about a camera or a video.

I got out of the bed and brought my camera and attached them to the laptop and pressed play on the video.

Hey baby, it is us if you're seeing this, that means something bad had happened to us and now you're all alone The woman spoke.

iris honey what we are going to tell you is very important and you should never forget that you are a beautiful strong, and unique girl, you are gifted with amazing powers and intelligence that puts you in big danger and makes you a target to many bad people. 

You have to run away, hide and take care of yourself, don't show anyone your powers and if you feel someone's acting weird and suspicious get away from them and hide.

Don't forget that we love you so much and that someday you'll find your real mom and dad your family, and one day we will meet again, goodbye.

The video stops.

After watching that video, I left the house and never came back, I taught myself how to fight build and fix things. My powers grew with me and at the age of 10, I could move things with my mind and hands. About a month in being 11 I got kidnapped b-by".

 I took a breath and said "by Hydra and the KGB, they were working together. They knew about my powers so they took me in and tortured me until I agreed to join them, they taught, experimented on me, and trained me to become a spy, and there I was at the age of 12 a spy for them both.

After spending a year there, I found out that they had other children younger than me there were 9 of them and I was 10th. 

After a week of meeting them we escaped that place we went in hiding for a year and it was an amazing year yet they found us, we were eating dinner when they threw a bomb from the chimney that killed all of them leaving me as the only survivor. 

They took me back and abused me mentally and physically they even tried erasing my memories a couple of times but it was no use because I would get them back after 3-4 days.

After they made sure I was the emotionless cold-hearted spy they trained they let me go on missions again but this time I had to go with a partner and that would always be bucky.

 After we got close, I made a deal with him I would help him get his memory back and escape only if I escape with him. 

and that's what happened bucky got his memories back with my help and escaped but I didn't.

halfway through our escape plan hydra found us and tried to capture us so I had to stop running and use my powers so they won't get to kill him and he got away.

After turning 14, I escaped them one last time and that's when my powers suddenly burst causing large energy to escape. fury of course saw the sudden change in the radiation and decided to go check it out. 

I told them how fury found me and kept me hidden for an entire year. 

After my 15th birthday fury recruited me to join you guys and that's the whole story.

never told anyone about my past but you guys are different I don't know why or how but you are. 

I said rubbing my eyes trying to keep them from closing "I know you might think I'm weird and th-"

"you're not weird you just different," Pietro said

"different in meaning unique one in a million just like us" Sam added

"and that's why fury recruited you in the first place because your you" Bruce explained

"a hot badass intelligent woman who's gifted with incredible powers," nat said

"thanks" a wiped my teary eyes.

"Okay it's getting pretty late everyone out let the girl sleep," Steve said and they all stood up and were about to leave.  "WAIT," I said stopping them from walking any further

"can you um like ...I-I don't know..but just like stay here until I fall asleep again," I said embarrassed.

They all said yes stayed in my room some on the bed some on the chairs waiting for me to fall asleep which didn't take long. 

WC: 1.3K

vote or ill eat your ice cream 🍦

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂