Part 98

part 98

-time skip-

I never knew how time flies until we had children I mean it feels like just yesterday we held them in our arms for the first time and now here we are running after them trying to take a picture for their third birthday.

Yes, you heard right there three years old already.

"Nicky Hunny slow down," I said out of breath, peter then suddenly came in the room with tony and nat in his arms. "I see you still haven't caught him" he chuckled kissing my cheek.

"you can't catch me mummy your too old" he giggled and I gasped using my powers to pull him from under the coach "im 24 mister" I kissed him all over his face.

"we're here," my dad said entering our house or should I say mansion,

Peter got into our family business while MJ became a private detective and ned became the most trustworthy 'guy in the chair' both for S

Peter got into our family business while MJ became a private detective and ned became the most trustworthy 'guy in the chair' both for S.H.I.E.L.D and us avengers.

-peters pov-

The family came in causing the kids to run into their arms "we brought presents" they said and all 3 kids squealed in excitement "we brought you a present to open now and many to open later".

"where should I put these sir," a delivery guy with huge boxes asked and he told them to put them on the tables "oh my god tony that's too much we said one present each," I said surprised, "kid let me spoil my grandchildren plus im tony stark".

"god they are already spoiled we don't need them to oh no no no Nicky don't do that" iris said running after our son who was about to put grass on the cake "daddy where is uncle van," my little girl asked pulling on my shirt.

"I don't know princess," I said picking her up "arent they coming," she said with sadness in her voice "no no no sweet pea there coming Mabey there just a little l- oh there is a portal forming mabey that them," I said and she pushed herself out of my arms and ran to see who was that.

"UNCLE VAN UNCLE BLAKE!!!" she ran into their arms, "daddy they came!!" she shouted "I know honey I can see that" I chuckled.

-back to iris's pov-

After everyone came showering them with gifts and attention it was cake time and let's just say it wasn't a good idea to give the kids a big slice, nat played with Billy and Tommy while Anthony stayed with tony and steve listening to all the missions and people they saved. 

Nicky on the other hand is the goofy prankster that's why he's bucky, sam's, and Pietro, and let's not forget blake and Leo's favorite.

after everyone left the kids were over their sugar rush so of course, after their baths, they were tired "mommy im not tired" Nicky said giving us his widest smile "yea mommy let's watch a movie" Natasha spoke but we could see the tiredness in their eyes.

"Sorry bubs it's past your bedtime," peter said and they couldn't say anything more, so we took them to their room, read them a story, AND sang them a song that put them to sleep immediately.

we gave them a goodnight kiss and to our bedroom, we went.

"God im tired," peter said flopping on the bed "I need to shower, running after the kids really made me fancy a hot shower," I said grabbing a towel, "ooo I wanna join," peter said walking toward me, "I thought you were tired," I giggled "well now im not," he smirked.

"come on spider let's go," I said pulling him by his shirt's collar and into the bathroom where we had a hot steamy make-out session and finally got in bed "you know we make cute babies, "peter said getting under the covers "yea thanks to my genes".

"HEY" he acted offended "im kidding, im kidding, " I said snuggling in "you know Natasha wants a sister" peter blurted out making my frown in confusion "do YOU want another parker, " I asked and he shrugged "I don't know but I kinda missed their baby stages, " he told.

"Pete there three-year-olds still in their baby stages" I giggled "I know but I don't know" he huffed. "okay how about we talk about this in the morning so now let's sleep before w-" "mummy" we heard a small voice coming from the now open door.

"Anthony is that you bud," peter asked and a mini tony came in with red teary eyes "oh buddy what's wrong," I said rushing toward him, and as soon as I held him he cried in my arms.

"Shhh baby what's wrong," I said rubbing his back "i-i" he tried to speak but couldn't "hey bud just breath we got you," Peter said and after a couple of minutes he quieted down.

"Was it a bad dream?" peter asked and he nodded "do you wanna talk about it?" I asked and he shook his head "can I sleep with you" he asked and I looked at Peter who gave me a side smile "sure baby come on" I said carrying him to our bed.

"Good night mummy good night daddy" he whispered before snuggling into me just like his father would.

When I woke up we were surprised to see all three kids in the bed, Anthony was next to while nat snuggling her father and Nicky snuggled my other arm.

I giggled to myself before taking a quick photo and going to the bathroom to freshen up.

As I was making breakfast I two felt strong arms wrap around my waist pulling me into his chest "good morning spidey" I giggled and he kissed my hair "good morning gorgeous".

"Mhmm waffles my favorite" he mumbled into my hair "are the kids awake," I asked "cant you hear the silence," he said "so that's a no" I replied.

He slowly started kissing my neck making his way to my sweet spot causing my breath to hitch "slowly down spidy the kids are still here" I remind him.

I finished the waffles and went to wake the kids while peter packed their lunches as today was going to be their first day of kindergarten.

"Mummy I don't feel good," Nicky spoke "me to mummy," Natasha said "Oh don't worry I think you're just scared," I said looking for their water bottles.

"Mummy I think im sick," I heard Anthony say so I take a look at my children to see there with red cheeks and tired eyes. I felt my stomach twist and I ran to check their temperatures only to find it 103 F (39.4 C).

WC: 1.1K