Part 43

-leo's pov-

"how long have they been in there," I asked vandard "about two hours" he sighed, me and the boys are waiting for iris to finish with my brother, but they're taking way too long.

"okay get up, were going to get her out either she likes it or not," I said as all 3 of us marched to the room. I kicked the door scaring the shit out of both of them, I looked lifted iris and threw her on my shoulder "what are you doing, let me down" she giggled trying to free herself "no you can read books back at earth" I said making her sigh in defeat.

We entered the fight room with confidence and left it with all 3 of us losing to iris, we walked to the throne room where father and my big brothers were "what happened to you 3" kolbien asked confused as to why was Leo wet, blake dirty and vandards clothes burned "well they wanted to fight and let's just say I won" iris giggled.

"w-w-wait so your telling me this sweet little angel defeated all 3 of you" eric laughed "shut up" Leo mumbled making all 3 three other men died of laughter "she's not that sweet when she looks," vandard muttered "he's right guys you should watch your back" iris said skipping away.

After eating lunch bodvar and his sons had to visit Asgard so they let vandard and blake take iris on a tour through ephedia and let's just say she was excited.

-iris's pov-

Finally, I was going to get a tour of all of ephedia but we had to be undercover, due to the fact that we were royal's and walking just like that would put us in more danger, so the guys offered me some of their clothes as my clothes would attract attention and All three of us snuck outside and started our tour. 

The first thing they guys showed me was the park, then the river and waterfalls and mountains and now we were at the market, the people here are so sweet and kind a lot of kids came and gave me flowers saying how beautiful I was.

As we were walking the two boys got distracted by a couple of young beautiful women so I left them be and continued looking for something I could take as a souvenir when a small kid caught my eye, he was all alone so I walked to him. "hey little guy, you okay" I asked kneeling to him, he just looked at me and back at the fresh fruit on the stand behind me "you hungry" I asked him and he nodded so I walk up to the stand took an apple and give it to the kid.

"thank you," he said happily before running off "HEY YOU!!" the stand owner looked at me "why'd you give the kid that apple, do you think this is some charity or something," he said indignantly "sorry but if you noticed he looked homeless and hungry". 

"you have to pay for the apple you gave that kid" his face started to get redder "okay, okay," I said reaching for my wallet then I remembered these are not my clothes and my wallet is back in the castle "shit," I said before running off.

"hey you stop- guards Somone stop that thief," he said running after me, Somone caught me before I could reach the castle, I look around and it's one of the guard's "t-thank you," the apple seller said out of breath. 

"if you don't have money I guess I should take something of yours instead," he said looking through my clothes then stopped and smirked at my ring "no, no please that's my mother's," I pleaded but he didn't care.

"I sware ill pay you back my wallet is in the castle let me go get it," I said but she just chuckled "do you expect me to believe your wallet is in the castle, do you think I'm stupid," he said reaching for my finger.

 "no, no, no, no stop" I shouted but she started pulling it out, "I said STOP" I screamed causing my powers to explode push both men away from me gaining attention from people around me.

I shoved my ring back and ran looking around I see guards running after me I quickly jump un-top of stools and then use my powers to knock them over slowing the guards down, I look around to see a ship doors about to close when I sprint over there and slide through the small space that was left.

thankfully I got on and the people in it looked at me "move this ship quickly" I told them but they just looked at me "god move away" I push the big guy away and use my powers to start the ship and fly it away.

I nearly fall on my knees when the green girl caught me helping me sit straight back facing the wall "how did you do that" the girl asked me "my powers" I say out of breath "I'm gamora" "iris" "Groot" a cute baby tree handed me a cereal bar which I happily accepted.

I open the wrapper and took a bite then noticed everyone staring at me, "you know it's creepy to stair" I told "who are you, and what are you doing in our ship" a big teal-colored guy with red marks said annoyed so I explained what happened.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder so I turn around twisting their hand dropping them on the ground and holding them with one arm and the other had flames coming out of it "ow, ow, ow ow, don't hurt me". 

"I like her, I'm rocket" a raccoon chuckled give me his hand, I looked at him then at the rest "iris" I shook his hand, "who are you guys," I asked "I'm Drax," the teal guy said, "I'm peter quill now let go of me...please," a guy with strawberry blonde hair said, "I'm mantis, please don't hurt me". 

WC:1.K

vote or ill steal your fries 🍟

{ vote, comment, follow }