Part 36

"what's going on," Tony asked, "he's going to take iris" bucky mumbled and his heart dropped "why are you taking her," he asked "I found out a way to bring her back to the age of 15" strange answered.

"I have to do it or the universe is going to fall apart" he added "how many days do we have left with her," Tony asked and steve replied "two days", "ill see you in two days" strange said before disappearing. 

"two days" Pietro huffed "let's make tomorrow a special day," nat said and they all agreed to start figuring out what should they do.

-iris's pov-

in the last couple of days, I've been getting visions about my older self, I then figured out everything as I saw a couple of my older self in pictures with the team.

when I heard that strange was going to bring me back I was happy and sad that ill be leaving the avengers but there was nothing I could do as you heard 'the universe would fall apart.

I woke up to the smell of my favorite breakfast, "mhmm wanda that smells good" I said looking at the golden brown waffles with the amazingly cooked eggs and bacon "only the best for the best" she chuckled.

After everyone got up we ate breakfast together then changed and headed to the cars "can you tell where are we going now" "NO" steve Pietro and sam said for the millionth time "uhhh okay can you at least put some music on" "Fine." "what song would you like" "um... The greatest by sia" "good choice" sam connected his phone to the car Bluetooth and started playing the song. A little in the song she started singing

Don't give up, I won't give up
Don't give up, no no no

I'm free to be the greatest, I'm alive
I'm free to be the greatest here tonight, the greatest
The greatest, the greatest alive

she started dancing in her place and we all started laughing when petro joined then sam. "come on buck" "I don't sing doll" "yes you do, pleaseeee" "come on buck do it for her" steve said and I looked at her adorable puppy eyes and I couldn't say no, I mean no one could.

"m free to be the greatest, I'm alive
I'm free to be the greatest here tonight, the greatest
The greatest, the greatest alive"

I started to sing and she got so happy so, we all sang along to a couple of songs "alright we arrived" steve said lowering the music "okay now you missy have to wear this" petro handed her the blindfold "what why".

 "because we said so, it's either you wear it or we stay in the car the whole day," bucky said "fine" she sighed and wore it, we got out of the car and headed to the rest.

-Tony's pov-

Finally, the guys came with iris on steves shoulder blindfolded and were playing with his hair as they came to us, "finally look who finally decided to come" nat said annoyed "nat is that you, can I take the blindfold off" the little girl asked.

"yes, now you can," Steve said placing iris down "finally" she took the fold off and blinked a few times before looking at us "wha-oh my god this is so cool" she gasped in amazement "thank god you liked it because were staying the night here," I said.

 "really, like camping" "yea" wanda answered "oh my god!!!" a smile grew on her face, she then came and hugged me tight "thank you thankyou thankyou." "your welcome kid, now let me show you the place"

" "your welcome kid, now let me show you the place"