Part 59

-time skip to school-

When I was done changing from gym class I went to the coach and told him that I'm coming back to the team and let me tell you he was happy.

I went to my normal spot at lunch where I saw peter, ned, and MJ "hey good news I'm going to Europe with you guys" I said sitting next to MJ.

"Oh thank god I thought I would have to share a room with one of these weirdoes but now I'm sharing a room with you and you can't say anything about it," MJ said getting back to her book while the two boys just smiled "cool so did you get your things ready?" Peter asked and I just shook my head.

"Are you crazy were leaving in 3 days and you haven't packed anything???" ned said worried, "don't worry ned ill do them tonight" I said getting up and heading to class.

-the night before the trip-

As I was packing my suitcase pepper came in and offered to help even tho I told her it's okay, she still wanted to so I let her.

"So what's the first thing you wanna do when you get there,," she asked folding my clothes.

"I don't know pep maybe explore the place," I said "cool cool" she replied and I knew something was on her mind. "Pep whatever your thinking of You can say it," I said and she looked and then sighed placing my clothes in the suitcase.

"I don't know but I think you should maybe tell peter how you feel, you know you too will make a cute couple" she giggled and I smiled rolling my eyes playfully.

"I don't know pep I think he likes someone else" I sighed, pepper was about to say something when wanda knocked and the door and saw us both inside.

"What are you two doing," she asked "talking about Pete that's all" as soon as I said that wanda called nat in and both of them sat on the bed with us.

"So continue what about him ?" Nat asked and I explained to them everything "no way I'm telling you parker likes you" wanda said but I just smiled.

"Oka-" pepper was cut off my sam and bucky entering the room "so that's where you ladies are" buck chuckled "ooo if all you guys here there is definitely gossip so spill," sam said jumping on the bed.

"I suggest you two leave before I use my powers" wanda threatened making them jump and sprint outside.

"OK ladies let's go before the boys make a dumb decision that will have to deal with later," I said pulling them off and walking to the kitchen.

"there is my favorite child," Tony said when I came to the kitchen "I'm your only child" I laughed sitting down.

" how long is your trip for" "two weeks" tony answered sam, "damn well miss you little one," thor said ruffling my hair.

After dinner, I went to bed thinking of ways I could tell peter that I like him and the next I knew it was already midnight so I clear my thoughts and really went to bed this time.

Jarvis woke me up by opening the blinds making the sunlight burn my eyes open.

I quickly changed and headed downstairs with my suitcase and everything, it took a while but I finally said goodbye to everyone and left entered the car with tony.

Me and Tony talked about his past and his father's issues and stuff that we didn't realize how time flew and that now we are at the airport.

"iris wait," Tony said before I reached the door handle, "take this" he handed me a stark credit card.

"Thanks, anything else's?" I asked "oh yea don't do anything I wouldn't do and definitely don't do anything I would do" he chuckled.

"I don't I'm a stark after all" I lauded getting off the vertical "goodbye dad", it was my first time calling him that and it felt good somehow.

"Goodbye kid, take care" he smiled really brightly before happy drove him away.

I got into the airport, I finished with the luggage and passport things then meet Peter and ned in the coffee shop.

We talked for a while when MJ came and took me away from them and headed inside the plane where me and peter sat together.

A couple of minutes later peter asked if he can swap seats with brad because for some reason he doesn't like the window side. I didn't mind so I said okay and now peter is sitting next to MJ and im next to brad.

The flight was long and tiring so I just popped my headphones and listened to music till I slowly fell asleep.

Ned woke me up and told me that we arrived, I got excited like the rest and headed out.

We grabbed our luggage and left the airport and got into small boats where they took us on a small tour around Europe then to our motel.

to be honest, The place looked and smelled like trash, but thankfully me and MJ were sharing the same room.

As I was unpacking I got a message to meet peter at the roof in an hour, so Quickly unpacked and changed my dress then went.

As I stood at the rooftop staring at the stars, I thought it would be the perfect place and time to tell him about my feelings.

I heard a thud behind me and I knew it was peter, "so..." he started looking at me.

"I have to tell you something," he said "me too but you first" I smiled and he nodded.

"Iris Your one of my best friends and I need your help with something" he started, "so.. please don't laugh and promise me what I'm about to tell you stays between us".

He said and I started to get worried "okay peter I promise but what is it because your starting to scare me". 

"Oka, here we go... I like MJ

WC: 1.0K

{ vote, comment, follow }