Part 83

Eric and Kol came running into the tower looking for their niece "iris where are you!!!" Leo said coming after them "im here what's wrong" she said rushing to them "it's gone" blake said "what's gone" iris asked worried "the virus is gone!!!" vandard said picking her up. "That calls for a celebration" bodvar said and we all agreed so we told everyone about the party tomorrow and started planning.

-the next day-

"okay is everything ready," iris asked walking to her family who smiled as soon as they saw her "what" she smiled too "you look beautiful," van said offering her his hand "thanks you don't look bad yourself" she chuckled

As the other rulers came the crowd cheered and clapped but not as loud as when iris came down with her family, that's when the crowd roared in happiness and excitement.

"thank you all for coming" iris started shushing the crowd and started with her speech.

"....may the celebration begin" she shouted and the crowd clapped and cheered, "you did so good" eric whispered into iris's ear as they were walking to the other rulers "thanks, I learned from the best,".

"Hello people I don't know" she chuckle hugging the other rulers "hello queen iris" they chuckled hugging her back, "ephedia looks beautiful," mia queen of exirea said, "not as beautiful as you ladies" she playfully winked.

"Okay if you don't mind we're going to have fun as you all should be doing and im taking them with me," she said pulling the ruler's sons with her and walking away.

After the party iris sat in the garden alone playing with the fairy's and her powers, while the rulers and avengers were in the kingdom waiting for peter as he asked everyone to come for some important news.

-peter's pov-

As I walked to the living room where was everyone and I mean EVERYONE I started to get nervous, "so kid what is it" Mr.Stark said getting everyone to shut up "um... Mr.Stark oh and um everyone I need you to ask you something very important" I said stuttering like a fool.

"sure Pete what is it" "are you okay," nat asked "umm Its... actually about iris," I said.

"if you think about breaking her he-" I stopped Pietro before he could finish his sentence "I would never break up with iris It's the opposite," I said and they looked confused "I know we're still young but im so in love with this girl I want to ask you guys for your blessing to marry the love of my life," I said showing them the ring I bought iris.

 I started to get worried as no one spoke but just stared at the ring and back at me "you want to marry my daughter" Mr.stark said breaking the silence "yes sir" I answered "I give you my blessing to marry my sister" wanda said excitedly.

Iris grandpa stood up and walked to me making me sweat like crazy, "it's true that you are still young but you and my grandaughter truly love each other, and we can all agree that its clear by the way that looks at each other, so I give you my blessing" he said making me smile.

Everyone gave me their blessing except Mr. Stark who still didn't say anything making pepper tap his shoulder "I never thought that this day would come, peter if you know im very protective over my family especially my daughter. I was waiting for a man who would be the sunshine to her rainy days, make her smile when she doesn't feel to and especially love and chares her making her feel like the only girl in the world. And you peter parker do all that so yes I give you my blessing" he said making my heart explode in happiness "oh my god thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!" I said jumping and hugging everyone.

"I don't know when would you like to propose to her but I think now is the best time" pepper said walking to the glass wall pointing at my love, I do feel that now is the best time but I turned to the others and asked "now?".

They smiled and shouted 'yes!!' and 'go!' so I did, I ran through the halls and out to the guardian where I saw the most beautiful person I've seen seating there playing with her spirit animal dusk.

I walked to her getting her attention "hey petey" she giggled getting down dusk and coming to hug me "hey baby"

WC: 785

oh my god, im so happy/excited !!

{ vote, comment, follow }