Part 90

The music started again and Mr.Stark came for the first father-daughter dance.

-3red pov-

Iris and her father walked to the dance floor as the music started playing "damn it feel just like yesterday when you barged in the meeting room with your headphones" tony started and iris laughed "remember when you called me an old man" he added making her hid her face in embarrassment.

"Little did I know I was talking to my father," she said making him laugh "god look at where you are now," he said making her smile "couldn't have done it without you guys," she said "where family and family to help each other," she said, "yes, yes they do".

After a couple of minutes, "the dance of the newly wed's" Leo said as peter walked to iris who took her now-husband hand waving her dad goodbye.

Peter placed both his hands on iris's wait while iris placed her hands on his shoulder "I still can't believe it" peter said "belief what that you're my husband" "yea" "well believe it because you're the first and only" she said "your mine peter benjamin parker" she said and he brought his close to her "im yours only your and your mine iris hope parker only mine" he said before kissing her again.

After their dance, they went back and sat in their seats looking laughing and chatting while the guests danced ate, and chatted, "okay everyone gathers around" wanda said through the mic.

"so we wanted this wedding to be fun so were playing a game" "the game is called the whisper challenge, two people are going to play and that's the brand and groom" nat and MJ explained, "one of them is going to wear headphones which well be playing a loud music in them while they have to figure out".

"okay resy your first wear these please," sam said handing the bride the headphone and peter the paper which he read and smiled "oh and iris no mind reading, Rwanda's well be reading yours" Pietro warned.

Petr started to mouth iris 'we just got marred' but iris didn't get it so he tried saying it one word at a time and she got it and now it was peter's tern "you're going to be a father" she said but peter just tilted his head and frowned. "one word at a time" peter said.

Even after telling him one word he didn't get it so iris asked MJ to bring the box and she gave it to peter who was confused "open it" I shouted and he got it.

-peter's pov-

I opened the box to find 2 oinses one that says 'my daddy is spider man so im spider baby' and the other was 'a spiderman one, I couldn't believe it so I moved it to the side and saw the positive test so I jumped up taken the headphones off.

"you're pregnant," I said holding iris tummy "yes Pete you're going to be a dad," she said making me jump around screaming "IM GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!" bucky and sam had to calm me down and when he the did o swung her around in joy.

Nat had to stop me before Iris got dizzy and even then I hugged her tight "b-but how when" I asked excitedly "I found out two weeks ago" she said "how far are" "seven weeks" she answered.

"wait can we...you know," I asked giving her the look "yea Pete we can" she giggled "wait do they know," I asked and she nodded "wanna see their reaction," she asked and I answered yes instantly.

After seeing the reaction we couldn't help but laugh, "when the baby is born I wanna hold him or her first" nat said, "no im her father I should hold them first" "no way stark im her mother" "excuse me im her best friend" MJ said and we both looked at each other.

"let's go," I said pulling her "were too" she giggled "I don't know," I said and we both looked at each thor saying "dusk", we went to dusk who was very happy to see us, we read it and he took us up on a hill full of beautiful flowers and an amazing view of the galaxy.

We got off and I put my tux's jacket on the floor so she won't get her dress dirty and laid there watching the stars, "Pete" iris said breaking the silence "yes love" I turned to face her "your not mad are you" she said not making eye contact at all.

"mad at what princess," I asked confused "that I'm pregnant," she said surprising me "what why would I ever be mad at that," I said setting straight "I don't know maybe its because we're still 21 and you still want to live your life," she said.

I put my finger under her chin and brought it up to face her "iris look at me" I said and she did "iris you have a mini life growing in you and that mini life is going to be our son or daughter that well love cherish and protect, yea it's early but who cares were going to have a baby" I cooed the last part making her giggle.

"you're right" she smiled at me before we got into a heated makeout session "I have another surprise fr you," iris said pulling away "oh yea and where is this surprise," I asked and she smirked "it's under this," she said pulling her dress down her shoulder.

"no not here, someone might be watching," I said pulling it up "what if they are which Is probably impossible as we are on top of a freaking mountain," I said and he shook his head "first we are not sure and second I don't want anyone looking at what's mine," I said and I could see her breath hitch.

"how about we go back to our room, I have a surprise for you there," I said and all she could do was nod.

WC: 995

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂