Part 32

A week after we got back I'm finally meeting strange again to talk about how we can get back my memories back, I was in the lab helping Bruce with some things when tony came in with strange and Scott. We said our hellos and interred the meeting room where we saw mostly everyone already there, we sat down and strange began to explain his plan.

"okay as you all know Iris said that I had something to do with helping her get back her memories, I have found a plan but it's not 100% safe," he said, "what do you mean not 100% safe?" Steve asks. 

"okay just listen my plan is we should go back to the past when she lost her memories and find her mother talk to her or we could go to the moment she got into an accident and I use my powers to bring back her memorize."

"okay that sounds like a great plan, and I can't find where is the dangerous part," nat says "strange let's do it," I said "NO wait if yo-" "Bruce no it's fine I'm going to be careful" "wait for what, Bruce what does Iris has to be careful about."

"tony it's nothing don't be worried and strange when can we go?" "wait for no your not going, not until what do you have to be careful about," bucky said and at this point, I knew had to talk.

"Alright but don't get scared but if I haveanypsychicalcontactwithmyyoungerselfablackhole mightformandsuckusin" "a what," they asked confused and Pietro's eyes widened "No your not going, she's not going," he said.

"wait for Pietro how did you understand," I asked confused "I have supper speed I can understand someone when there talking fast" shit I say under my breath "what did she say," Wanda asks "if she has any psychical contact with her younger self a black hole might form and suck them," he said and everyone's eye widened.

"Bruce is what he's saying true ?" tony asked and he nodded "yea no she's not going" "what tony bu-" "no your not going" "Steve no" "sorry doll but I agree with Tony and Steve" they all were about to leave the room but I used my powers to close and lock the door. "NO WAIT JUST LISTEN...please" I added they looked at me then sat down.

"Okay, I know it's dangerous but remember I'm not going to do something stupid like that and you know it so please I have to do this, we are talking about me getting my memories back it's a big thing because if I did maybe I could find out where my mom is hiding," I said and they looked at me then nodded. "thank you" "but one condition" "anything" "someone has to go with you guys," nat said "deal, so strange when can we teleport the past" "tomorrow, plus we might take long but for you guys, it would be like a minute or two," he said. 

"Okay then see you tomorrow and Iris you go get rest" I nodded and left to my room.

-time skip-

Me and strange are minutes away from going back to the past and were still waiting for the rest to come, which they did after five minutes. "okay so vision is going with you guys" "okay anything else" "yea" tony came and hugged me "stay safe kid" "I will" I hugged him back. "okay bye guys" I waved everyone goodbye and walked in the portal,

-Iris's pov-

As we got in we saw a car crash I knew it was the one I was in "you ready" I looked at strange and nodded, we walked towered the car and opened the door, to our surprise no one was there, the car was empty. I looked at strange who was already looking at me "it's okay Mabey we should go to the time you were with your mother" he said "okay" I replied he held my hand and made another portal. This time we were in an apartment, I looked around and it felt like I've been here before, we heard someone unlocking the door we all froze when a pregnant woman entered, she was my mom she looked young very young."

She too froze when she saw us "who are you, what are you doing here, how did you find me" "mom calm down," I told her getting closer to her, "mom what are you talking about?" she said, I looked and strange and gulped. "I think you might want to set down," I told her, she looked at me the sat down "can you tell me who are you guys and how did you even find me," she said and strange nodded. 

"my name is Iris I'm your daughter from your future," I said and her eyes widened "but how to wait why are you here," she asked "in the future, something is going to happen and you too are going to be separated and she'll lose all her memories." she looked sad but didn't say anything it Kinda looked like she knew that that would happen already and that she couldn't do anything about it, "okay," she said "when I'm older I want to find you," I said.

She looked at me and smiled placing her hands on my hair playing with it "you look like a mini-me but have your fathers hair" she said giving me a bigger smile "mom can you please tell me why did you leave Ephedia" I asked and her smile fell. "can I please have a moment with my daughter please" she asked and both vision and strange went to the other room "let me explain..."

-time skip-

"oh I'm so sorry," I said holding back the tears "don't be my love, all I want you to know is that I love you so much and that everything happens for a reason," she says "okay can you please tell me where can I find you or how can I get y memories back" "well meet soon bunny," she said. Strang and vison came rushing into the room "Iris I hope you found out everything you need because there is something wrong and we need to get back to our time now" strange said forming a portal back. "okay, wait I hugged my mother and kissed her "I love you" "how much" she asked "3000" I replied she giggled and we both said our goodbyes.

As we entered the portal for our ways back it felt really weird I felt dizzy and everything went black. 

WC: 1.1K

if you don't vote ill eat your taco 🌮

{ vote, comment, follow }