Part 94

-peter's pov-

I swung from building to building while on the phone with may "may im close what room are you in" I asked, "521, come quickly" she said.

We landed on the rooftop quickly my suite got back to its place and I ran into the reception asking for room '512', "go straight to the third room to your left" she said and I thanked her before running again.

I found the room and burst in "peter" iris teared up "hey baby don't cry Im here" I said kissing her forehead "only 2 centimeters" nat informed us then Mr stark came in "oh my baby," he said going to the other side.

"believe it or not but I have people who come later than when their due date's" doctor Alexa grey laughed checking dilation again "okay looks like your 3 centimeters, once your ten we can deliver your baby's. for now maybe you can try walking" she smiled before leaving.

iris and I walked around the hospital for about 5 minutes before she had another contraction making her stop and groan in pain. I rubbed her back and told her to breathe and that everything is going to be okay. after the contraction stops we got back to the room where we decided to go to epehdia instead as it'll be calmer for iris and safer for the people in case her powers you know...

-in ephedia-

we portal there and her family was shocked, happy, and worried at the same time. they took her to the hospital wing and the there doctors and nurses checked her dilation.

-iris's pov-

I lay down on the bed and open my legs for dr. Ian to check, After he checked he said I'm that im 5 centimeters and left. The longer I was here the closer the contractions got. They hurt so bad that i was a crying mess. "Please make it stop" I cried as another contraction hits "god I wish I could," both moms said.

Peter then came over and held my hand as I cried for hours pleading for the pain to stop.

Around, 9:30 pm Dr. Ian cane in and checks my dilation."Well looks like you are 6 and soon 7 centimeters, would you like the epidural?" He says "GOD YES Please" I cried "Ok I'll have some nurses come in and get you set up," he said rushing out.

"Don't worry honey After the epidural you won't feel pain but you will feel a little pressure" pepper said. A few minutes later some nurses came in and sit me up so my back was facing them. "Okay, we'll count to 3 before sticking you with the needle" one said and I looked a peter scared.

- peter's pov-

Iris was scared no I mean terrified of needles so when she looked at me I could see the fear in her eyes. "It's okay baby im here," I said holding both her hands "one..two...three," they said sticking the needle in making her flinch a bit.

Instantly I could see the pain fading away, "thank you thats much better" she smiled weakly. As the staff left iris asked me if I can join her in bed and of course I said yes.

I got in and pulled her close to me "Pete im sleepy" she yawned "it's okay angel you need to rest anyway" I softly chuckled kissing her forehead.

After iris was fast asleep Mr stark came in with the rest of the family "how is she" he asked "better" I replied and he smiled. "Guys is she going to be in so much pain," I asked the girls who gave me a sorry look.

"Don't worry Pete it's only for a little bit and if you think about it she's going to be in pain for a while in exchange she brings a whole new life to this world" wanda said. "I know but I hate seeing her in pain" I huffed and Mr stark patted my back "kid, I felt the same way when pepper gave birth to noha but believe me it'll be all worth it once you hold your child," he said and I smiled rembereing 'im going to be a father'.

After about an hour and a half, iris woke up "Well look who's awake" I spoke and she slightly grinned "hello again I'm just checking up on you" doctor Ian said coming in "What time is it?" She asked "11:06" he replied before once again checking my dilation " you're 8 centimeters and very close to nine," he said before walking out again leaving only me and iris in the room. She snuggled back into me and began to think in how so little time we are going to become parents.

Around 12:45 Sam and bucky came in handing everyone something to eat .

I smile down at my bump, less afraid. Around 1:20 Dr. ian came in and said that She's 9 and a half centimeters so the staff began to start prepping her. At 2:00 am Dr.Ian checked her and said "You're at ten centimeters, get ready to push" The nurses held her legs apart and up to her chest.

I was holding her hand as the doctor said I was only one person could be in the room with her and the rest stayed outside. Her royal family and doctor strange with other wizards were around in case her powers take a turn.

"Ok take a deep breath and push as hard as you can for 10 seconds, then we'll rest and repeat until there here," the doctor said and she took a deep breath and push with her strength but the pain causes her to scream.

As the second push-starts She gripped into my hand so tight that it kinda hurted but I didn't care. After about an hour of pushing Dr. Ian said "I can see the head come on iris one last big push the firsts one's out" She took a few deep breaths before giving another push and the sound of crying erupts around the room.

"Congratulations, It's a boy!!" He said and I felt my heart explode with happiness "dad do you wanna cut the cord" he asked and I looked at iris who smiled "go!" She said out of breath.

I went to cut my sons cord and the nurses took him to clean him up

-time skip (two hours)

Iris was still in labor she had already given birth to our son and daughter and now she is our last child which we still do not know the gender of.

when the nurses told her to push, she did but when she did but we can all see how weak she was. Blood was everywhere and it kinda looked like a murder scene. Her eyes kept rolling back and it started to scare me but eventually, she pulled all her strength and gave birth to our last boy. He was the smallest of them call and cried loud when they took him to clean him up.

I looked over to my wife to see her passed out, "what's going on!?" I said and the doctor told the nurses to take her to the emergency room immediately and wouldn't let me follow them.

I tried to follow them but they called the guys and they held me back "M-Mr stark w-where are they taking her" I asked terrified that I might lose my wife. "Kid calm dow-" "NO LET GO OF ME!!" I yelled trying to push them off but more guys came holding me.

As she slowly disappeared out of my sight I cried "PETE calm down" aunt may spoke but I shook my head "may where are they taking her".

WC: 1.2K

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂