Part 39

Ephedia was something different it was big and beautiful it was surrounded by nature and crystals everywhere and let's not talk about the castle and the view it was truly breathtaking.

 We walked into the Thron room where we saw all 7 of their family were sitting on beautiful golden chairs, there was one empty I guess it was my mother's "uncle thor uncle Loki!!" both Kolbein sons hugged them

"hello iris, you look lovely as always," eric said kissing my hand "why thank you eric you don't look bad yourself," she said making everyone chuckle "me and my boys really missed you," bodvar said sitting down at the table ready to eat dinner.

While we were all eating dinner I started to think about how I can explain to them that I'm their sister's daughter, Bodvar's granddaughter, and his kid's niece.

-Kolbein's pov-

As we were all sitting at the table talking while eating dinner I looked at iris admiring her facial feature she reminded me a lot of my little sister, her laugh, her personality, and especially her braveness. Suddenly I see her smile slowly fading away as she stops eating and starts to play with her food "iris you okay" I asked causing the room to go silent she looked at me swallowed her food. "I need to tell you guys something".

We all finished eating and headed back to the throne room "okay so what did you want to tell us" my dad asked her and she looked at thor and Loki who just nodded she looked back at us smiling weakly "well grandpa I'm my name is princess iris daughter of princess iduna".

Everyone's eyes widened "what" my dad whispers "b-but how, when, n-no my sister never had a child let a along a teenager," Leo said "she's lying" he added.

Iris just walked to my father held his hand and made eye contact with him, after a few seconds he gasped "s-she really is iduna's daughter" he said with tears falling down his eyes, she walked to me and my brothers and smiled weakly.

"you have her eyes," I said breaking the silence "and her noise" Leo chuckled and hugged me "wait do you know where is she hiding," eric asked but she shook her head "Sorry I don't know where she's hiding now but I know she really misses her brothers and father".

"how old are you again" "15 soon 16" "so she was 16 when she had you" father's voice cracked "yes and the reason she didn't tell you because she was scared of bringing shame to the family and but most of all disappointing you guys".

"who's the father, your father" "I don't know Leo she wouldn't tell me," she said "okay iris it's getting late we should get you back," thor said, "what no, my granddaughter is staying here with her grandpa, uncles, and cousins".

"sorry bodvar but I have to get back but I promise that ill come back and spend the weekend with you guys okay" "but-" "no buts grandpa I promise" she lifted her pinky just like how my sister does, they locked pinkies we all hugged before the left.

-Iris pov-

We got back to the tower and sat in the living room with the rest "so how was ephedia" "oh bucky words can't describe how amazing and beautiful the place was" I said flopping on the couch "so I guess you had fun" Petro chuckled "yup and I'm spending the weekend there". 

"what who gave you permeation too?" Steve asked, "first of all I don't need to ask permeation for anything, and second I'm just spending the weekend with my uncles and my 2 cousins".

They were all shocked "what uncles," tony asked "god did you forget that my mother iduna who has 3 brothers" "ohhh right what's their names again".

"kolbein is the oldest then comes eric and last Leo, kolbein has 2 sons vandard is the oldest he's 17 but when he turns 21 he's going to be the ruler of ephedia then you got blake he's my age".

"Okay but we'll drop you there," Tony said "all of you?" she raised a brow "yes all of us," nat said ruffling my hair "hey!!" she chuckled "fine, okay good night I'm tired" "good night," the boys said as I got upstairs "love you bitch" nat shouted, "more!!" I shouted.

As I was in bed peter texted me - 

WC: 747

{ vote, comment, follow }