Part 85

-three weeks before the wedding-

As I was cooking lunch with MJ when I felt sick so I ran to the bathroom and threw up for the 5th time this week, MJ came and helped hold my hair up "dose peter know about this" she asked and I shook my head.

I started feeling sick 2 days after peter left on a mission with my dad and the guys, "my whole body hurt!!" I growled and MJ looked at me with a look, "what?".

she gave me a half-smile "do you think you might be umm..you know" "no m I can't be" I said, "that's impossible we used protection every time" I added, "okay have you gotten your period yet" she asked and I hit my head "I don't remember" "don't worry we're not sure but ill go grab a test, we don't need the paparazzi seeing 'iris stark buying a pregnancy test' all over the internet" she said getting up.

"want anything else," MJ asked putting her shoes on "umm lollipops please," I said and she chuckles "you're 21," she said "would you get them for me or.." "okay, okay love you," she said getting out "MORE!!" I shouted and I could hear her laugh behind the door.

As I was cleaning the kitchen my phone rang, I checked who it was and it was my lovely fiancé peter so I, of course, answered "hey baby" he spoke "hello handsome" I replied making him blush "your turning parker into a tomato " I heard bucky say behind the screen "hey buck".

I was talking to peter when MJ came, she noticed I was on the phone so she just waved the bag "ohh um Pete I got to go" I said in a rush "are you okay" he asked "yea MJ just came with food" I said making him laugh "okay ill call tonight" he said before hanging up.

"you got it," I asked and she showed me about five different pregnancy tests "why so many?" I asked "I don't know but now come on," she said pulling me into the bathroom.

After peeing on five different sticks we waited five minutes just to be sure and it felt like the longest five minutes of my life "how many minutes left" I asked still three minutes" she said and huffed in frustration "come on it's taking forever".

Both I and MJ sat in the empty bathtub waiting for the timer to go off.

"two minutes left don't be so dermatic" MJ chuckled "shut up your not the one who might be pregnant" I snapped at her "oh s- it done," she said looking at me, but I just swallowed thickly "come on look," she said but I shook my head.

"m im scared I don't want to," I said "okay ill look," she said holding the test, "1..2...3," she said before her jaw fell, "w-what," I asked "I better be the godmother," she said and my eyes widened, I took the test and its....positive.

Tears started making their way down my cheeks "no, no don't cry, are these happy tears or sad tears" she asked hugging me "I don't know both" I said "are you going to keep it" she asked "of course im keeping it, but peter what if he thinks its too early, he'll leave me" I cried.

"no he won't he loves you," she said trying to comfort me but I was a crying mess "MJ we just turned 21," I said and she rubbed my back "don't worry it won't be that bad ill be with you he'll be with you everyone is going to help," she said.

"no what if they think im a disappointment," I said and pulled me off "now look here, you are a stark and soon a parker and my best friend and sister so don't you dare say that," she said rubbing away my tears "didn't you want kids".

"yea but I never thought this early," I said blowing my nose "ill book us an appointment," she said getting her phone while I went to and peter and I's bedroom.

after Me, Peter, MJ, and ned graduated we all decided to live together in a big Beautifull apartment, I got in and took one of peters hoodies wore them, and walked back to the living room "okay tomorrow at 3:00 well go check on the little one" she said pocking my stomach.

"let's watch a movie wait when is ned coming again," I asked "in two days how about peter" "in a week," I said and she smiled, "don't worry babe," she said pulling me closer to her "thanks," I said cuddling into her.

WC: 784

vote if you already love baby parker/stark

{ vote, comment, follow }