First Impressions||1

Back Story

You had a regular childhood no family trauma that much...Your parents passed away, your Mom in a car crash (at 15) and your Dad in his sleep (17). You were the only child. So, you lived by yourself for the most part. You were found by Hydra after you found out you had powers at the age of 16. Hydra had been following and tracking you for a year when they bombed up your apartment to capture you and "reprogram" you. You became Hydras at the age 17 (you are now 19). They had whipped your memories, so it seems as if you born the day Hydra took you. Note: Hydra took away your pass memories, so your personality didn't change. Just anything before Hydra took you, you don't remember.

A/N: This is written mainly from Y/n's POV so she is narrating and thinking almost the whole story, if not there will be a note telling you who's POV it is. I'm not big on reading and writing. I only do it when I'm stressed, but I've worked on this for a week, and I got a lot done. With that being said I'm not an english person, I'm more of a math and science type, but I think my grammar and spelling is tolerable. This is also written has how I would speak in situations so most of the tone is sarcasm.  Wanda is the same age as us. This was a random thought that came into my head so hopefully you enjoy.

Present day

I'm in this dark dull looking room, I'm strapped to a chair. I already know what's about to happen. What seems like every day is the same routine. They wake me up from my cell in some type of torture. My favorite one was when they would wake me up with a whip because it was less painful than the others. 

I would get served the sloppiest of meals, I missed my own cooking, then tell me to work out and it was the same process over and over. Days I had missions were a bit different. They decided those were the days you get tortured the worst because if I didn't complete my mission, let's just say there would be worse problems. 

"Your mission is to attack the Avengers. There compound is right here *Some random Hydra agent points to a spot on the map that sits in front of me* you get in kill them, get out, quite simple." He gives me this creepy looking smile. The Agent starts to walk over to me slowly before smacking me with whatever tool was closest to him. "So, are you ready to comply?" "Ready" I say.

I made it to the Avengers compound without setting off any alarms, which is quite impressive considering this is Stark's tower. I unlock the door and surprisingly it's unlocked, but it's empty. I check all the rooms and no one. I decided to keep myself in one of the bedrooms, that way when they came back, I don't make as much attention drawn to me if I were to wait for them on the couch.

A few moments later I hear the door downstairs start to unlock. They're here. In the bedroom I'm in I notice the handle starting to move. As soon as the women walks into the room I go for her neck and start choking her, she taps something on the wall, I don't pay much attention to it because I mean, she's tapping a wall. Why the hell is she tapping a wall? 

Next thing I know I got thrown out the window. Are you kidding me for what obeying orders? I land like a superhero would and jump back up to the second storying window I just came out of. The room is empty. Great. I look out the window and see 7 of them outside waiting for me to do something. This is going to get annoying if we keep switching levels instead of staying in one spot. I jump out of the window again and land in front of them.

We've been fighting for awhile I got most of them down and knocked out, but this one woman will just not fail. Some dude in America pajamas lays on the floor and askes "Who are you and who sent you here?" Do they not know how to fight? You're not supposed to talk in a fight at least not this much. 

I just look at him while that girl just blasted me with some red wiggly woos. Honestly scared me, I thought she planted something in me but no, I just got thrown into a tree. I take out a knife I had in my pocket because for some reason Hydra loves their knives. I'm pushing in towards her neck but she's holding it back.