No Matter The Cost||42

"Daddy" I heard a little girl say, my mind going to a dirty place seeing a little girl with a blue Iron Man helmet on. "Please tell me that's your kid" I said to Tony. "Wow, you think that low of me?" "I am talking to a Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist" He rolls his eyes and picks up the little girl "Morgan this is Y/n Parker, you know Peter this is his sister." "Hi Morgan" I said, and she jumped out of Tony's arms and into mine. "Peter is my big brother" She said, I look at her confused "Tony you're not my dad right?" "Oh my gosh you really are stupid."

"Well Morgan seems as if you now have a big sister." She laughs and I move the hair out of her face. "Aren't you close friends with Wanda?" "Yeah, really close friends" I said trying to contain my laughter. "I want to watch a movie" she says I look at Tony and he nods he's head. I start walking to the main room to turn on the TV "What movie do you want to see?" I asked "The Little Mermaid" she said "Perfect" I sit on the couch and place Morgan next to me.

After a while almost towards the end of the movie I heard the door open, "Hey Morgan, I see you meant Y/n" Nat said. "Am I the only one who didn't know she existed?" I asked, "Well he was going to introduce you to her but then the Hydra thing happened and thought it was best to wait till you know everything calmed down." Peter said I nod my head and Wanda gives me a kiss on the cheek. "You can't do that, we're just really close friends." I say smiling at Wanda gesturing to Morgan watching, Wanda looks at Morgan then kisses my lips, I can hear Morgan laughing. "What's so funny Ms. Stark?" I asked "Nothing" she said still laughing.

The rest of them joined me and Morgan on the couch finishing the movie. I look and see Morgan had fallen asleep on my lap and I smile. "Oh, I needed to tell you guys something, where's Danvers?" I said, I heard footsteps behind me "You called me?" she asked, "Yeah get over here." she walks over to the rest of us. "Ok I had help from Tony, but we are going on a little vacation, I'm not telling you guys where but it's a week-long trip we go Sunday." I said.

They all looked excited before Peter broke the silence "That's amazing" "Thank you so much, we need it." Nat said, Carol and Wanda nod in agreement. "Glad you guys like the idea. I'm going to take Morgan to her room, which by the way where is that?" Peter answers "Highest Floor, Tony, Pepper, his wife, and Morgan are all on that floor. They also have there own house, they just stay here every now an then"

I pick Morgan up and head to the highest floor. I lay her down in bed and tuck her in, I walk to her doorway and look up "You scared me, sorry" I said talking to who I assume is Pepper. "It's ok, Y/n Parker now, right?" I nod "Nice to finally meet the one Tony doesn't shut up about" she shakes my hand. "Good or Bad things?" I ask, "Good now, a little bad in the beginning." I laugh a little "Yeah I hit a rough spot." "Glad to see you got things working better for you" "Thank you, Morgan is amazing by the way she's super sweet." "Thank you, Y/n," She hugs me I was confused but I hugged her back before headed back down with the rest.

"Seems like you met Pepper" Wanda says "Yeah, she seems nice. Did Tony tell her about my issue?" "Possibly" Nat said. I nod "Ok well I'm going to head to bed" I said "I'll join, goodnight guys" Wanda said. "Goodnight" they all said. Wanda and I headed off to bed, I was still up thinking about how Pepper and Morgan probably see me as a murderer. I get pulled from my thoughts when I hear a silent knock. I've never heard it before.

I get up and open the door and see Morgan at the door. "Hey Morgan, what are you doing up?" "I couldn't sleep" "What can I do to help?" "Juice pops?" "Alright" I pick Morgan up and put her on the counter as I got juice pops for us. "One for you Ms. Stark" she giggles. "So, what's it like being back to yourself?" She asked, pretty advanced question for a 5 year old "What do you mean?" "I saw you on the news my dad said you were dangerous." I look down with guilt all over my face.

"I was dangerous, but I'm not anymore." "Promise?" It broke my heart that she was scared that part of me still is, and she's right except now it just works on their benefit. "Promise" "How have you been doing?" "I've been doing good, from the looks of it I have a little sister." She giggles, I take the popsicle stick out of her mouth and throw it in the trash picking her back up again. I headed to her room and laid her in bed and tucked her in again. "Go to sleep or I'll have Tony sell all your toys" she laughed while I closed the door on my way out.

I headed downstairs I clear my mind of a few things; I heard footsteps and saw Pepper. "Hey Pepper, I didn't wake you, did I?" "Well, I heard noises coming from Morgan's room, so I assumed you were talking to her." "Oh yeah, she was having trouble sleeping I was trying to help." She smiles and nods, "Look the things Tony said about me, I'm not that person anymore I don't want to hurt you or Morgan." "I know, and don't worry, when you became an Avenger Tony didn't stop talking about you, and when you got captured again, he broke. He tried not to show it in front of the team, but he didn't sleep for months trying to find you." "I'm sorry, I'm trying to do better." She walks up and gives me a hug again "You're tense Y/n, always trying to prove the enemy wrong no matter the cost."

I look at Pepper with a confused face "How did you know that from just one sentence?" "I'm a mom and I'm married to Tony; I pick up a few things along the way. But you need time to get away." "Yeah, Tony's been helping me plan a week vacation with Wanda, Nat, Peter, and Carol to Vegas." "That's nice, you deserve it." "Thank you" She smiles and heads back upstairs. Not to long I head upstairs back to Wanda.

"Why are you up so early?" She asked, "I was helping Morgan with something." I closed the door and got into bed and Wanda dug her head into my chest wrapping her arms around me. "I love you Y/n" "I love you too Wands" I kiss her head and then go to sleep.