Heading to Vegas||43

The next morning it was Saturday. I woke up kind of early I wasn't tired, I actually felt like I had good sleep, I get ready for the day and wake Wanda up. She wasn't agreeing to wake up, so I started kissing her neck until she gave in. "Y/n you're tickling me" she says laughing, "Come on I'm about to make breakfast" "Are you kidding me you could've called me when you were at least done with it." "I didn't think about that." She stayed in bed and I headed downstairs to the kitchen, I started making pancakes when I heard someone coming down the stairs.

These were different, they were light and fast. "Hey Morgan" I said without turning, "How'd you know it was me?" "I know a lot of things." I say and pick her up. "You want pancakes?" She nodded her head yes. "Good because I wasn't making anything else." She giggles a bit, I hear footsteps again. "Hey Pepper." "Hey Y/n, good morning Morgan" Morgan waved from my arms while I was flipping the pancakes. I turn to Pepper "I'm assuming you want some, correct?" "Yes please." I nod my head 'ok'. The pancakes were going to be done in a few minutes.

I set Morgan down and she sat in the barstool next to Pepper. When they were done, I put them on their plates. I put whipped cream on Morgan's pancakes, so it was a smiling face and a strawberry as a nose. "Here you go" I said, "Thank you Y/n these are amazing." "Thank you" Morgan said with whipped cream on her nose already. I laugh "My pleasure". I ring the other rooms to let them know breakfast was ready and they all came down.

"Watch out Maximoff seems like Parker has a new favorite" Nat said pointing to me playing with the whip cream on Morgan's face. "She's going to steal your girl" Carol said, Wanda was laughing at the jokes then grabbed her plate and kissed my cheek. "Look who got out of bed" I said, "If I waited any longer Morgan would've stole you from me." "Don't get jealous Maximoff I'm still yours." I kiss her, then get back to playing with Morgan which made Pepper laugh. "You're mine" Morgan said playfully, "Am I now?" She shakes her head yes.

"Well Morgan, I'm going to be leaving soon for a week you think you can handle?" She nods her head yes still eating the pancakes. "Good" I rub her hair and went to sit with Wanda and Peter. "So, you seem to be getting along with Morgan well." Peter said. "I think I'm her favorite." I said, "Is that so?" "Yep." "Has she brought you down for juice pops yet?" "She did, last night." "I'm still her favorite" "Doubt it, but whatever makes you sleep better at night I guess dream about it."

"Are you guys ready for tomorrow?" I asked them all as I saw Carol and Nat making there way over. "I'm excited." Nat said. "Me too" Peter said. "So, what exactly would we do?" Wanda asked "Well there is a bar at the hotel so we won't need a sober driver but, since Peter can't drink, you'll have to deal with our crap. There's a pool, oh and it's Vegas there's literally anything." I said "You aren't 21 why can't I drink?" Peter asked, "You're like 10, I'm not letting you drink. Even if you could I doubt you could handle it." "You can't even get drunk" I forgot about that, "Looks like we'll just have to look out for the wild ones." I said making them smile.

Time Skip: The Next Morning

We spent most of yesterday packing but we were leaving today from the compound and our plane was supposed to leave at 7:30 am. I wake up Wanda, the time was 5:30 am. "Wanda, wake up it's time." She doesn't move. Not this again. I get on top of her which wakes her up a bit, "Wanda get your ass up so we can go." She just groans and puts a pillow over her head. "Fine, you asked for it." I start kissing her stomach, slowly making my way to her chest, and then to her neck.

"Ok, ok I'm up stop teasing." She said removing the pillow so I could see her face. I was so excited I kissed her one more time before getting off of her. Wanda and I both got in the shower quickly, we came out changed into comfortable clothing considering we were going to be on a plane for 5 hours, I quickly walked out the room and knocked on Peter, Nat, and Carol's door for them to get up.

I went back into Wandas room and we got our luggage along with our carry-on bags. "Ready?" I asked "Ready." We head down to the main room, few moments later they all came down with their bags. The rest woke up early to say goodbye, I got to Morgan, Pepper and Tony. "Thank you, guys, so much." I said hugging Pepper and Tony. I picked up Morgan, "Be good until I get back." "I'll miss you Y/n" "I'll miss you too kid." I sat her down and we headed to my car and packed it up.

Peter and I started to sing 'Hotel California by: Eagles' and Nat once again covering her ears. "Make it stop" She said, "Nat I have no idea what music you listen to, but Y/n has amazing taste" Carol says. "Thank you, Carol." I said. We stopped at a Chick-fil-a that was across the street from the airport for breakfast. When we were done the time was 6:40am. We didn't want to be late, so we got there early.

We found our gate and waited. Peter and I were looking in the gift shops not to far from our gate. Peter and I got matching 7 chakra bracelets. I'm already off to a bad start with the money. I made reservations for a restaurant for late lunch that was around 1 pm maybe 2pm. They called for our gate number and we stood up and boarded the plane, I handed everyone their tickets and they were shocked. "What is something wrong?" I asked, "You didn't tell us it was first class" Nat said "You didn't think I would bring you on a trip for you not to get the best experience did you?"

We headed to our gate and they let us through, we took our seats we all had our own individual mini desk and Tv's and my main happiness was the space we had. We had enough rooms for our legs which is almost impossible, we all sat in our seats and got comfortable while the plane was taking off, Wanda was in the seat next to me, still a bit separated by the desk in the middle that split and the control panel, but we could still talk