127

The Next Morning

I woke up when I felt Wanda no longer in the bed. I sat up and looked around the room trying to wake myself up. I got up and went downstairs and made myself a coffee, still didn't see Wanda.

"Morning" Bucky said walking down the stairs, "Hey" "If you're wondering where Wanda is Peter and her went out to get breakfast," "Thank you, do you want some?" I asked offering to make him a coffee, he nodded his head yes and when it was don't, I handed it to him.

"Next week it's Christmas, what are your plans?" Bucky asked, I forgot about it almost being that time of the year, I mean I should've known the compound was decorated. "I'm not sure, what are you doing?" "I hope we don't have any missions, besides that no not really." "I need to go pick up presents." "I could help you with that, if you want." "I'd like that."

Wanda and Peter walked through the door and set to food on the counter in front of me, Wanda gave me a kiss, "Sorry I wasn't in bed this morning." "All good," I said. The rest of the team came down stairs and we started eating, I still didn't feel like interacting much so I just stayed with Wanda or Bucky since I was going to need his help.

When we were done eating, I asked for Nat to keep Wanda busy while Bucky and I got in my car and we started going to different stores. "So, from what Steve tells me, you pull a name out of a Jar Tony will most likely show today, you whoever you pull you buy them or make them a big gift. You can buy gifts for the others if you want it's not a requirement." Bucky told me. "Ok this should be easy."

Bucky and I spent most of the day shopping, we stopped at the mall to eat and we walked around in there. I wanted to buy gifts for everyone because they've all helped me in their own ways. When Bucky and I were done we headed back to the compound and it was pass dinner. I kept the gifts in the back of my car while Bucky and I walked through the doors.

Wanda came up and hugged me and I picked her up and I sat on the couch. She dug her head into my neck as I was taking in her sent. "Where were you today?" She asked me, "Bucky needed my help with something." She looked at me trying to read me without reading my mind.

"Everyone come here we are drawing names out of a jar." Tony said, I kissed Wandas cheek, and we got up and walked over to Tony and the rest of the team. After a few people drew names, it was my turn. I looked away and picked a random paper. I take it out and look at it. Peter. This should be easy.

Tony went around until everyone had a name pulled. I look over at Wanda trying to see who she got but she folded the paper and smirked at me. We all headed back upstairs to our rooms since it was getting late, I was headed to my room, but Wanda grabbed my hand and pulled me into hers. "Easy Maximoff you're going to give me whiplash." She giggled and then pulled me into bed hugging me. "Who did you pick?" She asked, "I can't tell you, it's a surprise." "What if you need help with the gift?" "I don't think I will, I know them well" "You got Peter, I knew it." "No, no I didn't."

Wanda laughed and crawled on top of me putting her hands on my shoulders keeping me down, "Yes, you did." "Why would you think that?" "Your heart rate fastened." I gave her a look and she giggled, she leaned down and gave me a kiss and I put my hands on her waist bringing her closer to me.

Through out the week, to present day (Christmas eve)

Throughout the week I've been buying gift for the team, but that aside I've kinda been traveling around different countries. Finding mass murderers, not under mind control and killing them. I am aware that my killing them makes me a murderer, but someone has to.

I told Wanda and the team I was going to be gone for a week, I don't think any of them expected me to be doing this but then again, someone has to. I turned off the tracking in my suit, Tony thought no one would notice but I did, and I destroyed the bugs he put in the jet.

I was waiting on the rooftop of a building in Italy waiting for the man himself and his goons. They got in their cars and I jumped onto the roof of the car. I kinda changed the weapons I had or added. I now had one gun, one sword, one dagger, and the bow and arrow. When I landed on the car, I punched the glass window of the driver's seat and tossed the guy driving into the brick building next to him.

The two in the back came out with there guns, but I used my speed to doge their bullets and took out my sword and stabbed the first guy. The other guy kept shooting at me making me annoyed so I sat down so the car was my shield. I saw the guy I threw into the building looking at me like he was about to warn the other guy.

"Shhh" I said, and quickly threw my dagger at his chest. I heard footsteps coming so I laid on the floor acting dead, when I saw the guy come from the side he saw I wasn't moving and dropped his gun to his side. I swept his feet and cut one of his arms off. As he screamed in pain, I took a gun and shot his head.

"This was fun, but I have to get going now." I took my dagger out the guy's chest cleaned it with my suit and put it back in it's place. "J, bring the jet down." The Quinjet landed in front of me and I hopped in and started flying back to the compound. "Y/n Parker you are getting your 50th call from Ms. Maximoff. I believe you owe her at least one call back."

"Put her through." A hologram of Wanda came up on the screen and I saw she looked like she was crying. "Wands, why are you crying?" I asked, "I haven't seen you in a week, you haven't called me back and you disappeared without giving any of us much information, I thought." "Hydra took me? Wands I'm fine I promise. I'm heading back home right now." "Where have you been?" "Out, doing my own thing. I promise it's not that big of a deal." "Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, if I wake up tomorrow and you aren't here you're sleeping in your room for the rest of the month." "Is that a threat?" "I assume I'll be seeing you tomorrow then." She hung up. This might have seemed random, why now? I've been training, and when I tag along on missions with the team it's always the same then. I wanted something more exciting to do but as my self with no team.

Morgan, and Pepper left to go she family, they took Sparky for the holiday. I had everyone's gifts ready the only thing I'm missing is my love. 4 hours later I arrive at the compound, the time is now 3 am and I immediately went to Wandas room.

I crawled in bed with her and held her close waking her up. "You're here!" She said with a smile, "I couldn't let you down." I gave her a kiss and she put her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her. "God, I missed you." She said and then kissed me a second time, "I missed you to." I kissed her again and she didn't want it to end, which turned into a make out session. "You smell like you've been in the rain" she said laying on top of me, "Is that bad?" "Just wondering what you were doing for a week."

"Murder?" She turns her head to look at me. "Is it bad I'm still attracted to you?" She asked with a small smile. "Probably, you might need therapy Maximoff." "Don't tell the team where you went, some how SHEILD will find out and-" I put my hand over her mouth, and she gasped at the contact.

"Shit, sorry" I said, forgetting that since it's cold outside my metal arm is always cold, Wanda laughs gives me a kiss. "I love you" She said giggling, "I love you too." Wanda hands me a hoodie that was on the chair and I put it on. She laid down on my side of the bed and I didn't know what to do, normally I put my arm around her but because we switched spots, I didn't want to put my metal arm around her making her uncomfortable.

"You've been thinking that for years," She said, she turned her head to look at me. "It's you, you can't make me uncomfortable." I move my arm so it wraps around her and moves closer to me. "See, nothing to worry about." She said giving me a kiss, she laid back down and we fell asleep.