Reunion||107

"Pietro?" Wanda questioned, hesitantly running over to us and giving him a hug. she held onto him tightly holding her tears back as she felt her brother again, he was real.

They exchanged a few words I wasn't able to hear before she pulled back giving me a hug. "You smell like me" Wanda said quietly then pulling back to look at me. 

"That's because she was busy making out with the past you" Pietro said, and I punched his arm. 

"How long have I been gone, for me it was 1 week" I said, 

Tony steps up to talk next "1 month"

"Well, we're back now." I said 

"Party at 8:00pm" Tony said making us all exist the room. Wanda and I caught Pietro up on everything that's happened the last 7 years, he seemed to catch on quickly. Wanda was super happy to have Pietro back they kept talking and laughing and I enjoyed watching.

Once it got closer to 8 I head to my room to get dressed. I showered got ready and then there was a knock on my door "Come in" I said as Wanda walked through the door. "You look amazing" She slapped my arm as I said that, 

"I didn't even get dressed yet." she said rolling her eyes making me laugh.

"So," She walked through and closed the door behind her. 

"I never got the chance to thank you, for bringing them back." 

"I would say no problem but I'm hoping no one dies again."  

"Y/n I'm serious, you have no idea what it means to me for Pietro to be back." 

"I saw a hole in both of our hearts and decided it was about time I fill it." She looks at me, her green eyes going from my own to my lips. "Wands if you want to kiss me just do it." I said smiling at her. She puts her hands to the back off my neck leaning in to kiss me. I'm glad I made her happy, that's all I ever wanted. 

"You always make me happy" she said.

"You reading my mind Maximoff?" 

"You aren't blocking me." I read her mind and see a bunch of memories of us going through her head. 

"You aren't blocking me either." I said giving her another kiss. 

"We have a party to attend Anderson." 

"Anderson...nice." I said as she takes my hand leading me to her room so she could get dressed.

Party Time 10 minutes in

"So, Carol, are you growing your hair back out?" I asked, 

"Yeah, it was just annoying flying around and having it in my face, but I miss it on regular days." I nod taking another sip of my drink. 

"Boo!" I heard someone yell in my ear making me jump. 

"Damn you Pietro" I said. 

"I'm surprised you didn't spit your drink out."

Truth or dare.

"Truth or dare Pietro?" Clint asked 

"Dare" 

"Spin the bottle and whoever it lands on you have to kiss for at least 10 seconds." 

"Oh God" Wanda said digging her head into my shoulder making me laugh.

Pietro spun the bottle and it landed on Nat. Pietro walks over to her and she adjusts herself and they kiss for 10 seconds, "That is something I never thought I would see in my life." I said, 

"Can I look now?" Wanda asked making everyone laugh, I move my shoulder cuing her she could look. "Who did it land on?" 

"I'll give you a hint, she jumped of a cliff." 

"Nat?" She said making Nat shake her head. 

"Yep" I said. I look over and see Carol starring down Pietro "Jealous, are we?"  

"Shut it Parker." 

"Yes ma'am" I said taking another sip of my drink. "She might kill your brother" I whisper to Wanda making her giggle. 

"She's a good kisser, you might want to clam her Carol before I do" Pietro says.

"Calm down Pietro or you'll get punched back to 2015" Tony says making us laugh. 

"Ok Truth or Dare Wanda" Pietro asked. 

"Dare" she chooses making Pietro smirk 

"I dare you jump into the pool from the second floor with what you're wearing." Wanda looks at me almost for reassurance. 

"Don't look at me, it's your dare Maximoff." She sighs before getting up while we follow.

We all head outside while Wanda stands on the balcony of the second level "Pietro if she dies I'm killing you" I said 

"Oh come on, you'll miss me to much." 

"Ok 3...2...1...Jump!" Clint and Thor yelled. Wanda jumped and landed at the deep end of the pool, just when she made contact, I used my powers and dropped Pietro in there too. Everyone started cheering and laughing.

We all stayed outside for a little bit before everyone headed back in for bed. I gave Wanda and Pietro towels and they stayed in the pool a while and I headed inside and sat on the couch. "mind if I join you?" I look up and see Nat, I pat the seat next to me for her to join.

"Do you feel complete?" she asked, I look over at Wanda and Pietro getting out of the pool soaking wet and smile. 

"I do." 

"You deserve it." 

"I know" 

"And you ruined the moment." 

"Nat I've been through what feels like hell and came back ok. As along as all of you are here, no matter what path I take, I know you'll all pull me down the right one."

"Look who got all poetic." 

"I spent 9 months with no interruptions alone with Wanda, of course I did." Nat laughs before getting up and heading to bed.

I do the same. Not to long after Wanda came in still in wet clothes. "Showers running for you, it's hot." I said 

"Thank you" She said closing my room door and heading to the bathroom and I follow behind her. "What are you?" 

"You didn't think I was going to leave you, did you?" She smiles and gives me a kiss. "Come on." I said helping her.