Tension||75

Afterwards when we took care of Loki we all headed out to eat. We were all in line ordering our food. "Wands I'll be right back, I'm going to the bathroom" Not sure if she heard me because she was ordering our food but still. 

I went to the bathroom and finished washing my hands and went to grab the door but it swung open "Oh sorry," Jade said walking in the bathroom blocking my way out. 

"It's ok, excuse me." I said reaching for the door.

She touched me and I started backing up, but she got closer "What do you want?" I asked, "You to make out with me." Her eyes turn grey and so do mine. "No anyways a public bathroom isn't the place." I said escaping her power and blast her into the wall, but she quickly gets off and touches me, her powers now stronger.

My eyes turn grey and I put my hands to her face and pull her into a kiss, I kicked open one of the stalls and we went in there. I heard someone walk in but I wasn't in control of my body so I kept kissing Jade.

I hear a gasp coming from behind me and see Nat, Wanda and Carol. They pull me off of her and they look at my eyes that are still grey. "Y/n why are your eyes grey?" Wanda asked. "She's under Jades control" Nat said. 

Because I was still under Jades control, I still wanted to make out with her. I walk passed Wanda, Nat and Carol and kissed Jade while she kissed back. "Stop it Y/n" Carol said bringing me away from Jade. "Wanda kiss her so she snaps out of it." Nat said, Wanda walked over to me and kissed me softly and my eyes went back to normal.

"What happened?" I asked. "You and Jade were having a make out session." Carol said, Nat was in the background yelling at Jade and Wanda was just looking at me. I gave her hug and didn't want to let go "I'm so sorry." I said, she hugs me back. "It's not your fault but clean that sent off of you." I laugh and Wanda changes my clothes with her magic and I give her a kiss.

I look behind and see Nat still yelling at Jade, Wanda and I walked away to tell Tony, not to kick her off but just what she had done. But I should've known better, Tony cares about us he did kick her off the team.

After the drama we all sat down and ate our lunch. We got on the Quinjet and Nat, Carol and Wanda were sitting with me. "Thank you, for you know, pushing me off." I said. 

"Do you have any idea how many times she's done it to you?" Nat asked. 

"I don't know." 

"Wanda can you check Y/n's head and see if you could pull those memories out?" Carol said. I look at Wanda.

"We could give it a try if you're up for it." She said, I nod and she pulls out the memories. 

"What, how many times?" Nat asked, Wanda was looking down, I knew it hurt her whether I was controlled or not I hurt her. 

"Every day since she got here" I said in a low voice putting my head down. Nat could tell there was an unspoken tension between me and Wanda.

"Kiss each other" Nat said. 

"Huh?" Wanda and I said. 

"I said kiss each other." I look at Wanda and she nods, I give her a kiss and then we look in each other's eyes and Wanda gave me another kiss, which turned into a long soft kiss. "Ok I said kiss not make out." 

"Oh, come on Nat you know you enjoy watching," I said teasing her.

"That's beside the point, you guys still deeply love each other, whatever happened with Y/n and Jade was all fake and I know the thought or the imagines of Y/n kissing someone else hurts you just as much as it hurts her." I look over at Wanda, "Is that true?" She asked. 

"Of course it is. I only want you so that hurts me to see that I did things with someone who's not you. I said this to Nat and I'll say it to you. You are my first everything and I hope to be your last" She smiles and I give one back.

"Wait are we just going to ignore the fact Nat just admitted to enjoying watch us kiss?" I asked, "Well then let's give her something to watch." Wanda put her hand to the back of my neck bringing me into a passionate kiss, I could feel the stares from Nat and Carol and smiled into the kiss.

When we got back to the compound most of us went to the main room and sat in the couch turning on the Tv. Wanda and I went into the kitchen making some snacks for the team. "Are we staying here tonight?" I asked Wanda "If you want, I think we should, you and Peter haven't hung out so much lately." 

"Yeah, every time I plan a surprise to do something with him we get a mission." "I'm sure you'll find a good time." "I hope, can you pass me that?" Once we were done cooking we put them on the table in front of the Tv where they all grabbed a bit and continued watching Tv.

Wanda and I stayed in the kitchen talking about different things. "Where do you think you want to take him?" "Honestly I think he would enjoy going to Universal" I said. 

"That's a good choice." Wanda said, I look over at her, somethings wrong. I take her hand and lead her upstairs to our room. "What are you doing?" Wanda asked once we got in the room.

I got on the bed and patted the spot across from me for her to sit. She does and looks at me. "Can we talk about this unspoken tension between us?" I asked, she nods "Y/n I know it's not your fault, and I'm not mad or upset with you, I don't know why it's bothering me." "It's nobodies fault but hers. And I get why you're upset."

"It's just thinking about you being with someone else while I was gone for so long, and I thought everything was going fine but..." I kiss her. I could feel a tear drop going down her cheek and I move my hands to her face. I pull away slowly and whip her tears. "I'm yours" She looks at me and kisses me again, this time more passionate as I lay back and she gets on top of me.