125

I came back with a water and Carol came down from her room and sat in the other chair, "Y/n got us tickets for ice skating" Nat said, "I'm surprised you remembered." "It was my- never mind." Wanda laughs and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "No Maximoff you've done enough teasing for today." I said in a firm tone but couldn't help but smile towards the end.

She put her arm around my shoulder and brought me closer to her. Morgan came running up holding Sparky and sat on the couch "Hey Morgan" I said sitting back up, "Hi" she said jumping between Wanda and I, I look over at Wanda who was a bit annoyed by that but because it was Morgan, she was ok, which made me laugh a little.

Sparky climbed on my lap and I put my water down on the table in front of us so I could pet him. I started petting him while he would climb a bit licking my face, making me smile. I took my attention off Sparky for a second and looked around the room, "What?" I asked realizing they were staring at me.

"Nothing, you guys are just adorable" Wanda said making me smile, Nat and Carol nodding in agreement. "You want popsicles Morgan?" I asked "Yes please" she said, I put Sparky down and picked Morgan up and set her on the counter in the kitchen. I still felt there eyes on me but I didn't say anything. "Here you go little missy" I said ruffling her hair a bit as she laughed putting the popsicle in her mouth and I did the same.

When we were done I took the wood stick out of her mouth and threw it away leaving mine in since I wasn't quiet done. "Do you know where my dad is?" She asked, "Yeah he should be in the garage." I picked her up dropping her on the ground and taking her hand to lead her to Tony. When we found him I dropped Morgan off and made my way back to the couch.

"Why do you guys keep starring?" "You're great with kids." Nat said, "I've only handled one kid, so I'm great with that kid." I turn my head to look at Wanda, "Don't think I didn't see you get upset when Morgan sat between us." I tease, she playfully rolls her eyes. "We'll give you two some space" Nat said gesturing for Carol to leave the room too.

"Jealousy? Not sure if that's the right word to use but it suits you." I said, she took the wooden stick out of my mouth and gave me a kiss and we both smiled into it. "Cotton Candy popsicle." She said in a low voice in my mouth. I gave her another kiss and I could feel her smiling, she leaned backwards laying down on the couch.

"Not here" I said, and she sighed of annoyance, I kissed her nose and I got off of her and sat on the floor facing her while she still laid on the couch. I brushed her hair back from her face and she turned to look at me. "One more" she said, I smiled and put my hand to the back of her neck and pulled her into a long kiss. She pulled away with a smile, I stood and headed to the kitchen to start making dinner.

I was in the middle of cooking when I felt her arms wrap around me from behind, I lean my head back a bit giving her a kiss "You ok?" I asked, "Yeah, sorry if I'm doing to much." She said releasing her grip, she was about to walk away but I grabbed her hand. "Don't do that, you aren't being clingy, you were asleep for over a week, if anything this is what I want."

I give her hug and tell her to wait at the barstools while I finished cooking dinner. When I was done with the chicken alfredo, I handed her, her plate and we sat at the table just the two of us. It was quiet but not an uncomfortable quiet it was comforting. I would catch Wanda starring at me and I would get caught starring at Wanda.

"I know that this is a real random thing to ask, but how do you think people from your high school would react to seeing you now? You know being a superhero and all." I laugh a bit getting my thoughts together before answering. "Well first off, I'm not a hero, not close. But I think they would either not care or be jealous." "How are you not a hero? You're part of the Avengers." "The Avengers knock out agents to get what they want but I won't think twice about making sure there dead."