Shopping Part 1||54

"Where'd you go?" "Nowhere that important." "Ok now I know you're hiding something Maximoff." She laughs, she goes into one of the empty bedrooms I had nothing in and walks out with a guitar case.

"You didn't" I say, "I did." She hands it to me, and I open it and see a guitar in it. I had to make sure she wasn't joking. "I can return it I ju-" I cut her off by pulling her shirt down making her fall on the couch I kiss her "So you like it?" She asked. "I love it."

"I know you haven't really played the guitar in over 3 years, but it seemed like you missed it. Oh, and I can't forget this." She reaches in her pocket and it's a dark red tie-dye guitar pick, engraved says 'More than you know.'

I smile tracing my finger over the words while Wanda watches. "I love you so much." I say looking at Wanda. "I love you too." She says and kisses me. "I wont play for you yet, I need to get used to the feeling again but when I do I'll play you something." "Deal" She says.

"So, you want to plan out for the condo look?" I asked. She nodded and I pulled out my laptop for us to do a digital design of the basic set up.

The Next Morning Wanda and I wake up and get ready for the day ahead of us, this would probably take a few day's but it's worth it

The Next Morning Wanda and I wake up and get ready for the day ahead of us, this would probably take a few day's but it's worth it. She finished making breakfast and we were eating at the table. "So which things do you want to do first?"

"Well probably focus on room things, for all 3. So, for starters a new mattress, and sheets and all, probably new curtains etc. And since you got me a guitar, I want to head down that path again so if it's ok, I'd like to stop by a few music stores."

"Perfect, I'm here for the journey. But I do have one question, how are you getting all this money?" "Easy, I'm Tony's favorite. Not only does he pay me for missions, but he gives me allowance for just being alive, and he told me to keep the left-over money from Vegas." "You really are Tony's favorite." I get up and pick up our plates. I kiss Wandas cheek, "It's a gift."

We headed to the car dealership first and I was able to trade in my car for a truck which was needed. Then we headed to the mattress store trying out different ones. I saw one that just looked comfortable, "Wands, let's try this one."

We both lay in it, it was a queen size bed which was perfect for us, it was soft but not to soft and to top it all off it was memory foam. "I like this one." Wanda say's "Then let's get it." Turns out the mattress came with two pillows that went with the set, so we brought them to the truck.

Next we stopped by a store looking for bed sheets. "Would black bed sheets work?" I asked Wanda. "It's your condo, I'm just helping. Whatever you want." "Oh, I didn't tell you?" She looked at me confused.

I pull out my keys and handed it to her. "I know you still have your room in the compound, and I know you're still an Avenger. I know how much they mean to you, but I wanted to ask you to move in with me. We are literally like 2 blocks down from the compound we can walk there all the time." She takes the key and smiles, "I would love move in with you." I hug her and she laughs. "Thank you" she said.

I take her hand as we walk down the different aisles, "So are black bed sheets good?" She nods her head yes. We were looking at different ones debating which company had better quality. "Y/n, these seem good, and we're going to need more than one for different holidays." "I can only imagine what you have planned for Christmas."

We looked for a few more minutes and picked out three bed sheets we thought were good. "I'm getting a coffee maker too. You're other one is breaking." She said "Go ahead I don't drink hot coffee anyways." We went to the cash register and purchased our things and put them in the back seat of the truck.

Next stop was just for the decorations in the rooms. Wanda found a big fluffy garnet color blanket; she was not going to put that away. "I'm getting this." She said. I laugh, we make our way to the light section, "You're going to get led light strips right?" She asked.

"I'm thinking about putting them through the whole house and programming them to have a unique pattern." I look over to Wanda and smile. She grabbed some boxes, I ended up needing a shopping cart. We also ended up getting a sky light projector just for fun.

"We could also pick up 2 new Tv's and I can install some surround sound speakers making movies 10x's better." I said, she nodded her head. We grabbed some Tv's and speakers. We then made our way to find some paintings for the room.

Once we got back in the truck it was a little over 12 o'clock. "Where do you want to eat?" I asked. "Subway." "Ok off to Subway we go." We ate for a bit talking and laughing. Our next stop were a few music stores, then BestBuy because I needed a new laptop and phone.

"Alright, we are almost done with rooms, tomorrow we can do furniture" Wanda says. "Sounds good." We finished our food and we started walking to the car.

A/n: I'm pretty sure a lot of the things I listed you got, you have to wait a few days to get them in reality instead of instantly, but the waiting in the story would be to long so imagine this as ideal shopping since you're kinda rich. I also feel like it's important to mention that most of your money is from work and you aren't spoiled