You're Not The Only One||16

In Wandas room

Wanda: "And you say you aren't a tease."

Y/N: "Oh no I've never said that." I place Wanda on her bed and get on top of her. "Given that it seems we found each other's spots I guess I have to make sure it didn't change." I kiss her right between her shoulder and neck and the hitch in her breath happened again. "found it."

Wanda: Wanda starts to laugh hard while talking. "Y/n no don't do that."

Y/N: "Why not?"

Wanda: "Because I have a feeling, we're going to get interrupted."

I lay on top of Wanda while she laughs, and I hug her. We lay there for like 1 or 2 minutes and there's a knock on the door. "Seems as if you were right Maximoff." "Sorry to interrupt what's happening in there but we are having a movie night tonight at 9pm." I can tell by the voice it's Nat. "Once again Romanoff nothing is happening." I say "Ok, sure."

Movie Night

Wanda and I are sitting on the 2-seater couch sharing a blanket with our legs up. Throughout the movie Wanda and I adjusted so now she is laying on me while my arms wrap around her. I notice the rest of the Avengers looking at us but then back at the movie. Well now they know. Wanda started to fall asleep and so did I. The rest of the team made their ways to their rooms which left me and Wanda sleeping on the couch the whole night.

The Next Morning

I wake up to the sense of someone starring, I open my eyes and see Wanda and Nat both staring at me smiling while they were talking. "What?" I asked. "Oh, nothing just the fact that you and Wanda both fell asleep hugging each other while watching the movie." Nat looks at Wanda who's trying to hide her smile by placing her head in between me and the couch. "We have a mission today so get ready." Wanda and I get up from the couch Wanda got ready first, then me.

On the Quinjet

Y/N: "So what exactly is this mission?"

Steve: "We found a Hydra base we're going to attack."

Y/N: "So you're asking to get killed, right?"

Steve: "I took down Hydra in 1945 I think I can take them down again."

Y/N: "Part, you took part of them down and what did they do? Expand. They are all over now." I step back and calm down for a minute. "This better be fast, the longer we're here the more of a chance they have of taking me back."

On the Battlefield

I'm paired with Wanda because I requested to, as soon as we stepped out of the jet Hydra agents surrounded all of us. Wanda and I with a flick of the wrist all the agents fall to the floor unconscious. Letting it be safe for the rest of the team to get out. 

Wanda and I sneak inside were I see a guy try to come up behind Wanda, but just like Pietro and I planned we ran at super speed and messed with the guards making it so when we stopped, our finished product was them knocking each other out. (Throwback to X-Men Days of Future Past)

I suddenly heard a familiar voice "Y/n, it's been so long. We sent someone to go find you, but he hasn't returned. Come back." I wave my hand and the voice shuts up. I look over to the choking sound and see Strucker. "You are dead to me, and anyone you laid a hand on." I say out of pure anger and hatred. I keep the energy around his neck until he passes house out. I turn around and look at Wanda who seemed scared to look at the guy on the floor.

I didn't want to over think about it, I wanted to get this over with so Wanda could feel safe again. I run out to the others and see that they're struggling. I waited a moment because I knew I could end them all, but they are the Avengers. Cap gets thrown and Clint get's hit. I wave my arms as if I'm a conductor and the Hydra agents go flying.

Y/N: "Can we leave now?"

Nat: "Clint's been hit." I walk over to Clint and heal him.

Y/N: "And now he's not." I walk over to the jet and sit down waiting for the others, I can feel their stares burning me, but I didn't want to say anything I just hid myself in one of the chairs and laid down.

Outside the Jet

Nat: "What's Y/n's problem?"

Wanda: "I- I don't know she saw Strucker and made him pass out."

Cap: "Man they don't even have to put up a fight and manage to take down the whole base."

They all came back onto the jet where Wanda sees me lying down.

On the Quinjet

I feel someone rubbing my back I assume it's Wanda, I turn to face her and give her a weak smile. She gives one back.

Y/N: "What's wrong"

Wanda: "Nothing, it's fine."

Y/N: "I can read minds, and I can read you. What's up?"

Wanda: "You are not the only one who has a pass with Strucker." She crouches down to me and lays her chin on my back. I can tell she's not ready to talk about it.

Y/N: "Whenever you'reready." She turns to me and then kisses my back.