Free||113

Narrator POV

You and Bucky have both been frozen in ice for a month. There was no mission.

"We are under attack!" an agent yelled as they watched The Avengers attacking the base.

An agent ran into the room you and Bucky were both frozen and hit the button to let you guys out "Send out the soldiers!" a man yelled, with that both you and Bucky woke up and went outside attacking the Avengers.

Tony: Now!

You sensed something coming towards you and caught it before it hit you, a needle. You looked over at Bucky who was down another needle aimed at you and you fell to the floor.

Tony: Maximoff's get Y/n and Bucky get them in the jet now, and in a secure cage. We'll stay here.

Pietro and Wanda picked the both of you up bringing you into the jet. Wanda rest your head on her lap just looking at your face features, she felt your cold face knowing you've been in ice. 

At the Compound

You started to wake up and noticed the cage you're in, you started tapping on the glass trying to find a weak spot. You gave up and started to punch it but not a crack was forming.

Pietro: We made sure you couldn't get out

You used your powers but everything was contained in the cage. Bucky started to wake up and do the same. You saw the fear in Pietro's eyes as the banging on the glass continued making you smirk with enjoyment.

You started to punch the glass along with Bucky hoping to get a weak spot that would completely shatter the glass.

Tony: Y/n what hell are you doing you can't get out of the cell.

Clint: Why isn't she speaking?

Nat: Technically they're on a mission they don't speak much on missions normally like 3 sentences.

Steve: Should we try the plan?

Bucky: Your plan won't work.

Wanda walked up to your cell door putting her hand on it, Peter not too far behind

Y/n: Hail Hydra

Bucky: Hail Hydra

You and Bucky started to punch the glass again, everyone jumped back besides Wanda and Peter making you more angry so you punched even harder, you switched hands and started using your metal arm. There was a weak spot.

Steve: Maximoff, Parker get out of the area she'll kill you.

Wanda: I can't leave her.

Peter: We need her

Pietro ran and picked them both up, both of them fighting to get closer to you. You continued to punch and then a crack formed.

You kicked the crack and the glass shattered you stepped out and grabbed Wanda by the throat Nat quickly coming to kick you off her you blast Nat off of you and put up a force field so no one else could interfere.

Wanda: Don't you at least recognize me?

You don't even listen to her and continue to try and hit her with your powers, but she keeps dodging them.

Steve: Keep saying things only you two would know or has a deep meaning!

Pietro: I told you, you would always be Hydra's action figure.

You turn and look at Pietro confused with the words he used, but you get blasted by Wandas powers, "I'm your girlfriend."

Nat: More like fiancé

Y/n: You're our mission.

You start trying to punch Wanda but keep missing, she forms a red energy around your hands and neck forcing you against the wall.

Wanda: If you don't like PDA, I suggest you look away.

Pietro turned around and so did Peter. You were trying to get out of her magic but couldn't.

Wanda put her hands on your face and saw your anger, she pulled you into a kiss, you kept turning your head trying to get her to leave you alone but then her fingers locked with yours.

Pietro: Oh, it's still going?

Wanda smiled into the kiss, she noticed you didn't try to move so it became more passionate you on the other hand still had no memory of Wanda or the others they were still your mission.

Wanda pulled away slowly looking into your eyes still seeing anger "Nothing is working" she said. Peter became angry that you couldn't remember him, it happened once and he wasn't going to allow it again.

Peter walked over to you while Wanda was still holding you down and started punching your stomach and your face.

Nat: Stop him

Steve: He needs this, it might help, Wanda once Peter is done try again.

Wanda nodded her head she was hurt having to watch Peter beat you up but it was the only option, she couldn't go in your head.

Peters anger died down and started crying, you healed but the pain is still there, Peter walked back over to the others leaning against the wall catching he's breath to see if anything he did worked.

Wanda walked back up to you and cupped your face "I'm gonna kiss you now" she said in a soft tone. She gave you a soft kiss, when she pulled away slowly, she noticed you didn't want the kiss to end and gave in.

Wanda finally pulled away from the kiss as she saw your face and noticed you were back, "Wands" you started "Kiss me again, I'm not sure if it worked."

Wanda released the energy from you and quickly stepped into your arms as you picked her up. Just then Bucky finally broke the glass but you stopped him with your powers making him yell out of annoyance. You held him down with your powers and put his memories back.

Y/n: What did I do, or we?

Steve: You have no memory?

Bucky: No

Tony: You guys have been with Hydra for over a year, a duo if you will.

Y/n: And Maximoff didn't move on, I must be a keeper

Pietro: Besides the fact you beat us till we both coughed up blood I'd say it's great to see you

Wanda: Pietro!

Wanda punched his stomach, but not in a playful way

Nat: We told you not the mention that

Wanda looked over at you and noticed the look on your face

Wanda: Look at me, it's ok, we're fine

Y/n: Did...did I

Wanda: Calm down its ok

Y/n: No it's not stop saying it's ok, it's never ok, I hurt you plus others

Pietro: You actually fought all of us and we were on the verge of death

Tony: Ok see this is where you zip it, the adults are talking!

You walked out the room they were about to chase you but Steve stopped them telling them you need time, Bucky followed though.