Stark||97

I met Peter and Nick and we board a boat taking us somewhere. "Stark left these for you two." Nick hands Peter and I glasses cases. I open mine and see Tony's glasses, I remember working on these with him, it has J.A.R.V.I.S. in them, I look over at Peters and he has the E.D.I.T.H. glasses.

When we arrive Nick tells Peter to take his mask off, we head to the table with holograms on it. Fury was introducing us to the different people in the lab "And this is Mr. Beck" The guy turns around and it was that Mysterio guy.

Peter: Mysterio?

Beck: What?

Peter: Doesn't matter. It's just what my friends have been calling you.

Beck: Well, you can call me Quentin. You handled yourself well out there today. I saw what you two did with the tower. We could use someone like you on my world.

Peter: Thanks. I'm sorry. Your world?

Fury: Mr. Beck is from Earth. Just not yours.

Beck: There are multiple realities, Peter. This is Earth, Dimension 616. I'm from Earth 833.

Peter: I'm sorry, you're saying there's a multiverse? Cause I thought that was just theoretical. That completely changes how we understand the initial singularity. We're talking about an eternal inflation system and how does that even work with all the quantum? It's insane--S-sorry. It's really cool.

Beck: Don't ever apologize for being the smartest one in the room.

Skip to end of Conversation.

Peter: Sir, look, I really wanna help, I do. But if my aunt finds out that I left my class trip, she's gonna kill me. And if I'm seen like this in Europe, after the Washington Monument, my whole class will figure out who I am and then-- and then the whole world will figure out who I am, then I'm done.

Fury: Okay. I understand.

Peter: I'm sorry, what?

Fury: Why don't you get back before your teachers miss you and become suspicious. Dimitri. Take him back to hotel, please.

Peter: Thank you, Mr. Fury. And, uh, good luck.

Beck: See ya, kid.

Peter: Yeah, see you. Bye, ma'am.

Maria Hill: Yeah.

Once Peter left I stay back to talk.

Y/n: You aren't going to stop, are you?

Fury: You know me well

Y/n: You realize he's just a kid.

Fury: Yes, a kid capable of going on this mission, he'll be fine.

I walk out and teleport back to the hotel. I see Wanda in the bed and I get in with her. "How was it?" She asked, 

"He wants to give Peter a mission while on a school trip."

"That's not fair,"

"I know, but he's not going to stop." She sighs and we start watching movies on a hologram together. 

"Are you getting tired?" She asked me. 

"No, why?" She turns the hologram off and looks at me with a smile. "Wands this is a school trip you know that right?" I asked smiling back at her. 

"We both have magic. I think we can soundproof the walls. She gets on top of me and I watch as she releases energy from her hands as they hit the walls. She leans down and gives me a kiss moving to my neck, slowly.

The Next Morning

I wake up and see Wanda asleep on my chest. "Wands wake up, we're supposed to got to Paris" Wanda moves a bit before waking up fully, we shower and get ready. We head down to the lobby where we had breakfast. Flash was messing with Peter and Peter was getting jealous of Brad and MJ.

When we were done we were waiting outside the hotel, Mr. Harrington came out of the hotel last. "Good news. We're going to Prague." 

I turn to Wanda, us both sharing a confused look. Everyone seemed confused and asking questions as well. 

"Yeah. Tour company called. They upgraded us. You should've heard me on the phone with them. I really gave them hell."

I turn to Peter with the look of confusion. "I think Nick Fury just hijacked our summer vacation." I turn to the door and see Dimitri is our driver. 

"Great" I said. We all get on the bus, Peter sat in the front while Wanda and I sat in the back.

"Have you tried on the glasses?" Wanda asked. 

"No, haven't gotten the chance yet since I was a bit busy last night" Wanda puts her hand over my mouth and shushes me. 

"Why are you guys so embarrassed of me?" I asked with her hand still over my mouth, so it comes out muffled. 

"You say a lot of things you shouldn't." I lick her hand and kiss her quickly as she giggled a bit. 

"I could've been busy doing something else like...anything but nooo." I said under my breath.

"Try them on" She said.

I pull the glasses out of her bag and put them on. "What?" I asked as she smiles at me. 

"They look good on you." 

"Thank you Maximoff...J.A.R.V.I.S." 

"Yes, Y/n Parker?" 

"Show me what you can do." 

"Certainly." I start to see different things pop up. If I focus on a person, it gives me all information on them.

I turn to Wanda and it gives me all information on her "What?" She asked, I didn't respond because I'm enjoying her confusion "Anderson, what is it?" 

"Oh, I'm Anderson?" 

"Yes, because Peter doesn't want them to know. Now why are you looking at me like that?" 

"I'm looking through your background information, at, the moment. Hydra volunteer. Went missing for 5 years. Chaos magic." I said laughing which makes Wanda laugh.