Mutant?||47

We get in the car and head back to the compound, when we did Nat did her best to draw as much attention to me as possible. "Tony, Bruce something is wrong with Y/n" Nat said. Wow. "Nothing is wrong with me." I said, "What's wrong with Y/n?" Peter asked. "Nothing is wrong with me." "Yes, there is" Nat said. Wanda walks down the stairs. "What's wrong with Y/n?" She asked. This is chaotic.

"Nothing is wrong with me." "Bruce take her to the lab." Nat said, "Natasha what's going on?" Steve asked. "I think Y/n has a new power, to control metal." "I told you it's probably my telekinesis." Nat rolled her eyes "Give me the bullet." I tossed the bullet to her and she puts it in Wandas palm. "Try to move the bullet on its own and hit that." She pointed to the target on the wall that Clint uses inside just for fun. She did it.

"See" I said. "Y/n for someone who is so smart you are also so dumb." I look at her a bit offended. "When Wanda does it you can clearly see the red around the bullet when you do it there is no purple." Wanda steps next to Nat. "That's true Y/n, you were able to move the knife without focusing on it, it's like you told it what to do and it did it." "Parker, lift this cup from the counter with your telekinesis." I try but fail. Weird. How is Nat always solving these things?

"See" She said. Bruce puts his hands on my shoulder to turn me around to walk to his lab. When we get there, he puts the needle in my arm looking at my DNA again. "You had these powers your whole life, right?" "I would assume so. I found out at 16 but memories I can't remember anything earlier than 10." Bruce nods then Tony walks into the room. "What's wrong with Y/n?" "Nat thinks I lost my powers of telekinesis, but I gained the power of moving metal." "How many powers are you going to get in a lifetime?" "I can ask the same question about last names."

Tony stands next to Bruce as they take a look at my DNA, I was more of an engineering person, I liked to build things, so when they started talking about cells and stuff my brain shut off. "It seems like she's a mutant, they just keep coming up with new powers." I hear Bruce said. That's kind of cool. I'm a mutant. I should've paid attention in science class. "What's a mutant?" I asked, Tony looked at me so disappointed "Are you sure you graduated high school?" "Are you sure you aren't my dad?"

"It's a mutation in genetic code, it allows you to have enhanced abilities. For you its seems to be speed, phasing, high reflexes, advanced hearing, and strength. And on top of that you're a super soldier. But you have two others that seem to work, somedays you have one, other day you don't, which are telekinesis and the ability to control meatal. You were born with these powers. They can leave and come back, right now you can only have one and none of us would know."

"Cool, can I leave now?" "Sure" Tony said. I left the lab and walked to Nat "Seems as if your right Romanoff, but I still have my telekinesis apparently I'm a mutant." "You are by far the weirdest person I met." "Thank you." I walked over to Wanda who gave me a hug. "You ok?" I asked. She nodded her head yes then gave me a kiss.

I head to the kitchen to make some cinnamon rolls. They were about done when I heard Morgan coming downstairs "Hey Morgan" I said turning around to pick her up, "What are you making?" "My favorites, cinnamon rolls, you want one?" She shakes her head yes. Wanda comes up to take Morgan from me as I get the cinnamon rolls out of the oven and on the counter. I look over at Wanda playing with Morgan and can't help but smile. Now I see what she means, she's adorable with kids. Wanda grabs one for Morgan and one for her. She notices me starring and looks at me then winks. I'm so going to marry her.

Nat smacked my back "Ow, what was that for?" "Stop starring at Wanda like that it's creepy." "Says the Russian Assassin." I grabbed a cinnamon roll and started eating it. Then Wanda tapped my shoulder. "Hm?" I asked still chewing, "You know I can read minds, right? Did I hear you right?" I choke on my food forgetting she could do that, "I don't know what you're talking about." I say coughing walking away while she laughs.

I head up to Wandas room headed for Pietro's room. Now I left two things in here and I hope no one touched them. It's crazy but in the volt, I left I tube of Pietro's powers just incase something happened to the ring I gave Wanda, and the other this is a ring. I bought this ring last year and it was the perfect proposal ring. I would come into his room every now and then just to look at it. If I'm being honest, I'm not at all mentally prepared for marriage but like at the same time I wanted to marry her. I decided to hold it off for a while.

I walked out the room and headed down to the main room to watch Tv. I look over and see Wanda is still with Morgan, I noticed Tony walked in the room and I ran over to him. "Tony is it ok if I take Morgan out, for a walk downtown, I'll bring Wanda." "Sure, if anything happens, please be safe and get her out of there." I nod, I walk over to Wanda and Morgan while Tony walks to were ever he was going.

"Hey, I wanted to take you guys downtown for a walk" I said. "That sounds nice" Wanda said picking Morgan up and walking out with me. During the car ride Morgan and Wanda were making jokes about me which I thought were pretty funny, so I laughed along. When I was able to find a parking spot we got out and held Morgan's hand. She would stand still until we were ahead, and we would lift her arms up so she would swing.

We went into a few gift shops looking around, and then we stopped at an ice cream place. I look at Morgan who had ice cream on her nose and when Wanda pointed it out Morgan took her spoon and put ice cream on Wandas nose.

"Now you have it on your nose." Morgan said laughing. Which caused Wanda and I to laugh. I saw a person walk by who I thought was familiar, but I couldn't tell they had on sunglasses, so I didn't get a good look. "I'm sorry are you Y/n Anderson?" I turn and see it's that person again, that voice is familiar "Was, my last name changed to Parker." "It's Jessica." Oh God.